Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5484807 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
adimek2002: @kwame-king, tanks alot i have figured it out after cooling my brain. My question now is those six screws for ground moun will it be able to hold that dish or did you do some further contructions. Thanks
y not or beta stil use blocks to hold it ,dats what i use yestaday.as 4 u doin it ursef it is quiet stresful but u can do it.i did my yestaday and my irib package signal is 79%,while aljazera is 85%.gudluk bro

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
@kd10, it seems you are finding it difficult to distinguish your post from the post on which you quote. Or is it that you just like to leave everything all the same without easily knowing the exact post on which you qoute.
While qouting a post/any post, never remove or let any letter be missed from the qouted post as this will make the readers to know the one on which the post is qouted.
@kwame-king, long time. It seems you restricted yourself for a while from the house. How about your Irib package? are they still working effectively? Because so many complaints were discussed here about irib. Hope you were/are not affected?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
naijaobi: @KD10.. We both were hunting for dis irib but av tracked it down.. My JSC is 75% and irib is 63%.. I use strong lnb..my lnb is skewed at 11 o'clock.. The lnb is pushed inside the lnb holder...that is the hollow part were u put the dielectric plate is more potruded dan d opposite..
Hope dis will help u.
so in all fairness Irib can now be gotten with 1m in Nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
It seems the problem with IRIB is now wide spread. Since last week I have been having problem with mine on 2.4m mesh dish. Nowadays it will just flash for some minutes and go. Sometimes only those on ALJAZEERA tp will be showing while those on IRIB tp will be off vice versa. The surprising thing there is that anytime I goes to un lose the jack. without changing the position and return it back to its position. It will come back after about 10minutes it will go off again. sometimes it will be flashing no audio and video. I am now thinkin that the problem might be from my LNB. The quality of my signal when the signal is green is IRIB 78% while ALJAZEERA is 75%. I just hope someone can give me a solution to this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Smilelo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abdul010: Exactly the same tin we r talking about bt use 4ways splitter cuz i v problem wen i used 2ways splitter if u tune to one channel on 1 rx d oda rx wud go red. As Gadotor wud always say, tanx.

pls help me, if I buy this new humax hd decoder that they are adverting now, hw may meter dish will I buy to get all the channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its about time I try out this irib package with my 1meter dish at my location which is south south Nigeria..Or better still get a 1.2m dish for it. I hope I can nail this bird... Please gurus explain more on this di-electric plate application.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
can i track irib packg on chinasat with a 90cm ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ Naijaobi am not finding it difficult as such remember am using 1M dish bcus of space & u r using 1.8M Judging by ur posting of Signal % but going by d pic posted by @Abdul010, d way he twek his lnb with d flat bottom facing the sky gives hope for those with 1M & dats what am excited about though he's still struggling to increase d signal but as for now on 1M dish his feat still remains d best so far in South of W/Africa.My regards to all d gurus happy sunday evening to u all. Viva FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ball22: y not or beta stil use blocks to hold it ,dats what i use yestaday.as 4 u doin it ursef it is quiet stresful but u can do it.i did my yestaday and my irib package signal is 79%,while aljazera is 85%.gudluk bro
Tell me something. How high will the thing be. Kids no go turn the thing to another play thing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thank you to all my Oga,s in this forum. I am happy to announce that I have just nailed Irib with 1.8m, everything is working. Viva free to air!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
what can one do to stop this mbc3 on 36° frm crackn?..i've tried evry trick in my book
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
hazard1759: what can one do to stop this mbc3 on 36° frm crackn?..i've tried evry trick in my book
Brotherly, stop wasting time trying to stop it, it is from the source TING. Just track the one at 7°E u will be fine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
adimek2002: Thank you to all my Oga,s in this forum. I am happy to announce that I have just nailed Irib with 1.8m, everything is working. Viva free to air!!!
what are ur signal percentagez
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alosat01: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2013
it from the source TING. Just crack @ 9it, check by 12.oo am veri stable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2013
can i track amos5 17e on60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
For irib I got 71% but did not bother to check aljezera becuase I just blindscanned. I promise to monitor it in the morning and afternoon and more important during rainy weather and feed you back. But at the time I finished yesterday night everything was clear and stable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
adimek2002: For irib I got 71% but did not bother to check aljezera becuase I just blindscanned. I promise to monitor it in the morning and afternoon and more important during rainy weather and feed you back. But at the time I finished yesterday night everything was clear and stable.
installed mine too yesterday,got the same percentage,shortly after it rained heavily and the signals remained stable all through.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wat special on dat irib
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
loluc90: installed mine too yesterday,got the same percentage,shortly after it rained heavily and the signals remained stable all through.
pls how many channels did u get after blindscanning and what's the size of ur dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bowofola213: Wat special on dat irib
are u sure u are in dis world?? Abi na mars u frm? cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
naijaobi:
are u sure u are in dis world?? Abi na mars u frm? cheesy
yea on d earth is dat irib intresting nd hw many channel they there and is d channel worth it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bowofola213: yea on d earth is dat irib intresting nd hw many channel they there and is d channel worth it
Bros if u love football like hell. Then Irib is what u r looking for.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Valto: pls how many channels did u get after blindscanning and what's the size of ur dish?
My dish size is 1.8m,got like 71 channels.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
loluc90: My dish size is 1.8m,got like 71 channels.
is their any action movie there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls I'm a new here can any 1 explain 2 me ao i can combine mbc on w3a wit sirius 4 2geder wit 1 dish even if u can show me d picture i'll be glad. I don't av problem wit Irib packagee d 1 i did last is 79% & is working perfectly till now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
loluc90: My dish size is 1.8m,got like 71 channels.
choi. Thats nice. i wish a have a space that can accommodate such size of dish. Pls gurus in the house is it possible to nail this irib bird with aleast 70% signal with a 1.2metre dish here in bayelsa state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Valto: choi. Thats nice. i wish a have a space that can accommodate such size of dish. Pls gurus in the house is it possible to nail this irib bird with aleast 70% signal with a 1.2metre dish here in bayelsa state.
there is no harm in trying.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Irib is very special my brother. So far that is the best fta channels you can ever receive in Africa. Arabsat 20E has no size!!! Irib is really Dstv equivalence in the world of fta. I pray Irib mantain their statusquo till the next five yrs ahead. Everything which makes one to subscribe Dstv has its equivalence on Arabsat20E.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arselona1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Valto: choi. Thats nice. i wish a have a space that can accommodate such size of dish. Pls gurus in the house is it possible to nail this irib bird with aleast 70% signal with a 1.2metre dish here in bayelsa state.
hope u can. With 1.2 m dish u can get irib package thru chinasat12 87.5 deg east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jacob2012(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
rapthugx:
Bros if u love football like hell. Then Irib is what u r looking for.
like hell!.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
SULIEMAN3: @kd10, it seems you are finding it difficult to distinguish your post from the post on which you quote. Or is it that you just like to leave everything all the same without easily knowing the exact post on which you qoute.
While qouting a post/any post, never remove or let any letter be missed from the qouted post as this will make the readers to know the one on which the post is qouted.
@kwame-king, long time. It seems you restricted yourself for a while from the house. How about your Irib package? are they still working effectively? Because so many complaints were discussed here about irib. Hope you were/are not affected?
great Suleiman3, I went on self imposed exile ooo. Irib package is making me feel the power of real Fta! I prefer Irib to any pay Tv. I thank you for the assistance you always give me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
I know someone in Ibadan that nailed it with 1.5m dish and d signals are stable 24/7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)