Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442669 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
plsssssssss guys i wanna learn how to track jsc sport , saudi sport package.....plzzzzz house , how do i go about it ? what direction and d tp to use ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
plsssssssss my people , how can i track arabsat 5c to get , jsc sport and saudi sport ....wats d direction and tp to use to track it.......am stayin in ife.......plsssss help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
plsssssssss my people , how can i track arabsat 5c to get , jsc sport and saudi sport ....wats d direction and tp to use to track it.......am stayin in ife.......plsssss help.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
plsssssssss my people , how can i track arabsat 5c to get , jsc sport and saudi sport ....wats d direction and tp to use to track it.......am stayin in ife.......plsssss help.............
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls can i connect a hd decoder and an sd decoder to get added advantages like biss decryption
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
permie: Download srt 4922 firmware 132p, it opens some channels on 7E Europe b beam
please,how many channels does it open @ 7'E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Openview HD south africa has started test transmission of its Fta HD channels on SES 5. Openview is owned by etv of which etv as added 4 channels includng etvmovies.th 15 channels wil be encrytd with NDS. only decoder frm openview open th channels, th moment thy ar free bt not stable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinsola118: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
plzzzz guys .......how can i track arabsat 5c to get jsc sport and saudi sport.....wats d direction to position it , the tp and like how many channels can i pick dia wit my 1m dish with my srt 4922 ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
akinsola118: plzzzz guys .......how can i track arabsat 5c to get jsc sport and saudi sport.....wats d direction to position it , the tp and like how many channels can i pick dia wit my 1m dish with my srt 4922 ?
it depends on your location,use tp 4045 h 27500 and 3964 v 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
ezo4fta: please,how many channels does it open @ 7'E

Over a 100 channels and also some on Astra 19e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
permie:

Over a 100 channels and also some on Astra 19e
pls the europe B @ 7E,wat is the dish size dat can be use to track it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Afta cutting my c-band lnbf my signal increased frm d range of 64--66%(flashing) to 83%(stable)...but my Etv(sirus4) refused 2 pop up............but y?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
pboy2buzy: Afta cutting my c-band lnbf my signal increased frm d range of 64--66%(flashing) to 83%(stable)...but my Etv(sirus4) refused 2 pop up............but y?
are u sure its cband lnb dat u cut? Plz let us see and for sirus 4 use 11747h27500 and get more dan 87% etv wil pop up and if its up to 90% like ma own then 5 types of etv wil pop up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
faithchild: house i triedvto track arabsat 5c irib package in akure today,i succeeded in gettin jsc signal at 60% and saudi sport at 60 also,but d irib package was flashing green at interval,i used a 90cm dish,dis was around 1pm dis atfernoon,i help will be welcome,pls do saudi sport show champions league

Faithchild,I am working on a set up that will be able to cater for all the free channels .Flashing will be thing of the past.I shall update the house when am done.
cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
These r d signal level of my sirus...yet etv has refused2 pop up

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
pboy2buzy: These r d signal level of my sirus...yet etv has refused2 pop up

What of your polarity? Make sure its right. Also don't use only one freq. Try out all the tv feed freq's to see if it will pop.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
obnelly:

Faithchild,I am working on a set up that will be able to cater for all the free channels .Flashing will be thing of the past.I shall update the house when am done.
cheers
@ Nelly one i cant wait to see this your invention grin grin[color=#000099][/color] well done bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
olenyi:

What of your polarity? Make sure its right. Also don't use only one freq. Try out all the tv feed freq's to see if it will pop.

Regards.

Yea.....I do receive all d channels thr b4 now(very many including zuku package)......d sole reason y I cut my ku lnbf was to increase d signal strength of my etv (previously 66% flashing) to 83%(as d pic shows)...but it jst didn't pop up.......what is d problem?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2013
@Faithchild don't give up however with 1M dish it might have enhance your chances of hitting 67/68% on Jsc sports then tweek ur lnb make sure the flat bottom of the lnb is tilted to the right side up facing the sky at 12 Oclock as u stand in front of the dish then input 3964v30000 u will get a stable 64% on Irib package if u are skilful enough bcus its requires patients.am sharing this bcus u said it flashes green on ur 90CM it means u may have a chance of locking it though i hav neva use 90CM.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2013
Many thank sir. Pls is your 7E Lnb attached to the side rod of the dish?
abymoore:
if ur primary lnb is arabsat then for ur sirus4 lnb shift it downward 4rm my own about 1 or 2 inches away u will get it.... From the cband lnbs the two above are multi tv and dstv and the alone lnb downwards is sirus 4
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Help me out guys am trying to nail Arabsat 5C with 1.85 pan dish + gulfstar cband lnbf I have so many hours of tracking with zero results, currently I managed to hit green on this frequency 4324 H 3299 and only one feed popped up "feed5" with a 65% signal quality, would you please advise me how I should move on from this position to hit arabsat am using. Srt 4930, and my dish is pointing almost @ Amos 5.

Malawi based!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2013
faithchild: house i triedvto track arabsat 5c irib package in akure today,i succeeded in gettin jsc signal at 60% and saudi sport at 60 also,but d irib package was flashing green at interval,i used a 90cm dish,dis was around 1pm dis atfernoon,i help will be welcome,pls do saudi sport show champions league
pls wat's d tp for jsc,i'm in ondo town.wnt to try it also on 90cm dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tayokay: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Hello to all in d house. Just to confirm d current price of strong 4922A at alaba market. A friend of mine said, it's #13500. I'm waiting for ur prompt response plsss. Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2013
tayokay: Hello to all in d house. Just to confirm d current price of strong 4922A at alaba market. A friend of mine said, it's #13500. I'm waiting for ur prompt response plsss. Regards

Not more than #11,000 here let alone @ alaba.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
My IRIB TV3 goes off moments to the kick off and returns emidiately after the match. Doesnt their biss open it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2013
drandonzero: My IRIB TV3 goes off moments to the kick off and returns emidiately after the match. Doesnt their biss open it?
pput the b**s k*y there while it is showing and save it the channel. It wont go off when match is about to start.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2013
kd10: @Faithchild don't give up however with 1M dish it might have enhance your chances of hitting 67/68% on Jsc sports then tweek ur lnb make sure the flat bottom of the lnb is tilted to the right side up facing the sky at 12 Oclock as u stand in front of the dish then input 3964v30000 u will get a stable 64% on Irib package if u are skilful enough bcus its requires patients.am sharing this bcus u said it flashes green on ur 90CM it means u may have a chance of locking it though i hav neva use 90CM.Cheers
pls! Assist me †̥...A̶̲̥̅♏ using used pan 2.4m ãήϑ i manage to nail jsc sport 60percent ãήϑ irib frequency is still red...omly 13 stations...my lnb is strong,dual polarity...65db...ΨђåƮ could ve been d problem?...help me ...i ve changed d cord...nothing showed up...pls! Help me Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2013
ezo4fta: pls the europe B @ 7E,wat is the dish size dat can be use to track it.
Am from Kenya and the footprint touches a small portion, dishes used are 120cm and above. The footprint is further to west Africa.
© www.flysat.com/e7a-beam.php
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2013
olenyi:

Not more than #11,000 here let alone @ alaba.

Regards.

here being where precisely?

Can anyone please at least recommend someone who sells original strong decoders? iv been to strong distributor list and abeg.....

the 2 listed for my vicinity are very small shops owned by some very disreputable boys. it entirely rubbishes that so-called list in my view.

fear is not even the price but originality. make man no buy d one e go flash and fry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
@olenyi
can u arrange 2.4m dish for me from lagos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Easy023: pls wat's d tp for jsc,i'm in ondo town.wnt to try it also on 90cm dish.
im at work.now,i will post it wen i get home
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
kd10: @Faithchild don't give up however with 1M dish it might have enhance your chances of hitting 67/68% on Jsc sports then tweek ur lnb make sure the flat bottom of the lnb is tilted to the right side up facing the sky at 12 Oclock as u stand in front of the dish then input 3964v30000 u will get a stable 64% on Irib package if u are skilful enough bcus its requires patients.am sharing this bcus u said it flashes green on ur 90CM it means u may have a chance of locking it though i hav neva use 90CM.Cheers
i will do just just dat,but location is wat im also looking at anyway,i use a supermax c band lnb,17db while strong c band.is 15db,does this have.any significant,wat does this db mean in refereance to performance

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.