Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442758 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
umassor: 4m dish can do d job in lagos,thank u.
. Pls my brother, how possible can u assist. I have try all possible best I can but still did not nail the remaining stations (js sport 6-10) plus including the.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
ainanimi:

Good Afternoon,

Pls am having a 4.4M Dish in Lagos but find it difficult to track JsSport 1-10. The maximum I get is 1-5. I really need your advice on what to do. I was hearing that it is only 4.8 or 4.9 that can be use to track it in Lagos. The amount to build a new 4.8 dish now is 120k.

Kindly advice me eeeeee oooooooo my Guru's in the house.

Thank you.
i am in lagos and i am receiving the jssp 1 to 5 with 2.4 on nile sat with your 4.4 if you are good you should have 1 to 10 on hot bird or badry good luck.

Good Afternoon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
ainanimi: . Pls my brother, how possible can u assist. I have try all possible best I can but still did not nail the remaining stations (js sport 6-10) plus including the.
which satellite did you track? track hot bird or badry you will get what you are looking for.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
I Hacked: multi LNBF and holder for MultiTV,and DStv, multitv and amos 5

it is in Kumasi Ghana and many many place in Africa

no more ropes and hhaa business
hv been using it for a long time here in Edo state, nigeria. It is sold for #2000. Very easy to use.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
ojtech8291: Pls somebody help me i trackd c-band and i got most of d sats but i'm unable to track intelsat 7/10 c-band dspite removing the dielectric. Thanks
ΨђåƮ of amos5 c-band...drop d frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
ΨђåƮ is d imp of 1.32p sw fƠ̴͡я̲̅ 4299a HD...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Since d problem of ma irib refuse and ma 4922 drop signal quality for 12percent...pls! House ΨђåƮ should i do...i noticed irib frequency is flashing...it shows green on 4922 but not stable,maybe it might due to loss of 12percent on ma 4922...ΨђåƮ should i do? How can i get d software to use and d best that can increase d signal that will not after d picture ãήϑ give more problem...A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Is 4950H available in lagos yet? And pls how much is it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
ezo4fta: hv been using it for a long time here in Edo state, nigeria. It is sold for #2000. Very easy to use.

thanks bro very very easy to use it is all over Nigeria and many Africa country's

i saw it yesterday in Abuja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
ezo4fta: hv been using it for a long time here in Edo state, nigeria. It is sold for #2000. Very easy to use.

@ezo4fta,

Looks like I'll be needing that multi-lnb holder for my folks in the village.

Where exactly in Edo state did you get yours?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls! House answer me...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
IT4ALL: Pls! House answer me...
what?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
abymoore:
what?
Since d problem of ma irib refuse and ma 4922 drop signal quality for 12percent...pls! House ΨђåƮ should i do...i noticed irib frequency is flashing...it shows green on 4922 but not stable,maybe it might due to loss of 12percent on ma 4922...ΨђåƮ should i do? How can i get d software to use and d best that can increase d signal that will not after d picture ãήϑ give more problem...A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
George_D:

@ezo4fta,

ma oga pls help me Oº°˚˚°º ...A̶̲̥̅♏ begging Since d problem of ma irib refuse and ma 4922 drop signal quality for 12percent...pls! House ΨђåƮ should i do...i noticed irib frequency is flashing...it shows green on 4922 but not stable,maybe it might due to loss of 12percent on ma 4922...ΨђåƮ should i do? How can i get d software to use and d best that can increase d signal that will not after d picture ãήϑ give more problem...A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
George_D:

@ezo4fta,

i wud like to get one ,if i cud get in ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mitchely: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
For those having the problem of irib frequency flashing green and going red on 4669xii, it MIGHT be the firmware of your decoder. Had a similar problem over the weekend, but immediately i updated firmware with the another stb (SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_MyTV_303p_20130409.stb), it became stable on 1m/90cm dish (not sure of the dish size, it has MyTV logo on it) with a new strong C-band lnb (in Minna, Niger State).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Guys can someone walk me through how to track sirius4. Details and pics will be highly appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
George_D:

@ezo4fta,

gd evening George D... U will see it at new benin market along mission road in Benin city,Edo state...tell dem u want 2 in 1 lnbf for multi tv and dstv.. Thanks bro..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adexdaprince(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
gud eveney to everybody in the house.pls which channel is showing champions league on both tuesday and wednesday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
ezo4fta: gd evening George D... U will see it at new benin market along mission road in Benin city,Edo state...tell dem u want 2 in 1 lnbf for multi tv and dstv.. Thanks bro..

@ezo4fta,

Thanks for getting back. I'm in Wafi at the moment and it may be a while before I pass through
that route. Is it possible I send you some cash so you can get two pieces for me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mitchely: For those having the problem of irib frequency flashing green and going red on 4669xii, it MIGHT be the firmware of your decoder. Had a similar problem over the weekend, but immediately i updated firmware with the another stb (SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_MyTV_303p_20130409.stb), it became stable on 1m/90cm dish (not sure of the dish size, it has MyTV logo on it) with a new strong C-band lnb (in Minna, Niger State).
welldone...`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ but d same story...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
IT4ALL: welldone...`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ but d same story...
then d problem should.be d.way d.di electric plate was placed in d lnb,may b it is placed morr to h than v polorisation. try and tweek to v,it has nothing to do with decoder,abi nor be 2.4m dish u dey use,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
house,pls how can refurbish a rusted pan dish,pls its urgent,one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ezo4fta(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
George_D:

@ezo4fta,

Thanks for getting back. I'm in Wafi at the moment and it may be a while before I pass through
that route. Is it possible I send you some cash so you can get two pieces for me?
It will be an honour to be at d service of the great George D.. I will surely be glad to be at ur service bros...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
oga obnelly,im waiting fot dat invention o,make em quick,quick,o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
adexdaprince: gud eveney to everybody in the house.pls which channel is showing champions league on both tuesday and wednesday
NTA maidugri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
faithchild: then d problem should.be d.way d.di electric plate was placed in d lnb,may b it is placed morr to h than v polorisation. try and tweek to v,it has nothing to do with decoder,abi nor be 2.4m dish u dey use,
`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ i will do dat tomorrow...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2013
ezo4fta: It will be an honour to be at d service of the great George D.. I will surely be glad to be at ur service bros...

@ezo4fta,

That's so very kind of you. Send your bank details and GSM number to
me here and lets take it from there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tayokay: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=olenyi]@all

Came across these. Felt i should share to help some of us in our quest and innovations.

@olenyi, I saw some multi lnb holder. I really need it. How much is it and where to get it? I stay in ibadan. Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2013
obnelly:

Faithchild,I am working on a set up that will be able to cater for all the free channels .Flashing will be thing of the past.I shall update the house when am done.
cheers
Xpectin gud stuff frm u,lyk d confidence.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
bros pls can i see it in Onitsha?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=sammu]
from my experience, supermax 17k cband lnb performs well on circular polarity sats (R, L)eg Arabsat 5c@20e while strong 15k cband is good on linear sats (V, H) eg intelsat20@68e, thiacom5@78e.
i hope this help. @Sammu Gudmonin am using Strong 15k C lnb with IM dish 4 Arabsat 20e Signal 68% on Jsc,IRIB 64%!Can i get upto 4% signal incease if i use Supermax 17k base on ur analysis? Pls forumites will appriciate ur response Thanks,ViVa Fta.Still Waitin

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.