Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5489003 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akatonero(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
goodieuzo:

please can i get 1m through this means cause i want to dismantle my 90cm now
If u need 1m dish or bigger one go to the market u cnt alter ur old pan to get giant or bigger dish.thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hey gurus. I'm considering going for Arabsat 5c here at Auchi, Edo. Is it possible with a 1m dish. And can i get Presstv english there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:
Hey gurus. I'm considering going for Arabsat 5c here at Auchi, Edo. Is it possible with a 1m dish. And can i get Presstv english there.
YES. YOU WILL GET PRESS TV,ALJAZEERA INTERNATIONAL, ALJAZEERA AMERICA, ALJAZEERA SPORTS 1,IRIB PACKAGE AND MUCH MORE. GOOD LUCK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ogojohn: YES. YOU WILL GET PRESS TV,ALJAZEERA INTERNATIONAL, ALJAZEERA AMERICA, ALJAZEERA SPORTS 1,IRIB PACKAGE AND MUCH MORE. GOOD LUCK
Umm, sorry 4 all dis but can u lay out the things i need and the cost all together. And also the size of the dish. I'll b t gratdeful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

Umm, sorry 4 all dis but can u lay out the things i need and the cost all together. And also the size of the dish. I'll b t gratdeful.
One meter dish and a c band LNB. Then your Mpeg4 receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ogojohn: One meter dish and a c band LNB. Then your Mpeg4 receiver.
Thanks, the price i mean. I've got like 20k. Will that do??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

YES. EVEN WITH A RECEIVER.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ogojohn: YES. EVEN WITH A RECEIVER.
@Ogojohn, thnxs. A broda appreciates. Lemme get d stuff. Dis is my email: aokhuosami@yahoo.com. Can i get urz. And if u dnt mind, i have a 69x decoder. And that leaves just d cband lnb{strong or supermax}? 1m dish and the lnb then.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

If u hv a decoder, with tht amnt, go for 1.8M pan. It is around 10K.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
rapthugx: If u hv a decoder, with tht amnt, go for 1.8M pan. It is around 10K.
but wat about the lnb, how costly is dat. And can i install 1.8M PAN on the roof.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

@Ogojohn, thnxs. A broda appreciates. Lemme get d stuff. Dis is my email: aokhuosami@yahoo.com. Can i get urz. And if u dnt mind, i have a 69x decoder. And that leaves just d cband lnb{strong or supermax}? 1m dish and the lnb then.
YES. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS. ogojohn2@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

but wat about the lnb, how costly is dat. And can i install 1.8M PAN on the roof.
IT DEPENDS. IT NEEDS SPACE. IT IS PREFERABLY GROUND MOUNT. YOU CAN CHOSE TO MOTORIZE IT BY CONSTRUCTING A NECK FOR IT OR PROVIDE A SPACE WHERE YOU CAN MOUNT IT WITH SOME CEMENT WORK. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE. FORGET ABOUT IT.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

IT DEPENDS. IT NEEDS SPACE. IT IS PREFERABLY GROUND MOUNT. YOU CAN CHOSE TO MOTORIZE IT BY CONSTRUCTING A NECK FOR IT OR PROVIDE A SPACE WHERE YOU CAN MOUNT IT WITH SOME CEMENT WORK. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE. FORGET ABOUT IT.I MEAN THE 1.8M DISH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:
Most cases, the pan come with d lnb, but supermax lnb u need is not more than 1500. The dish is either pole mount or ground mount. It can be on d roof no doubt but if u are in a rented apartmnt, ur landlord may not like it. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by electrotee: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

If u would want IRIB package to be involved I would strongly advice dat u go for 1.8m dish. I tracked arabsat 5c in igarra edo state with 1.8m dish and I have been having fun with d channels including IRIB package. I guess u know d closeness of igarra & auchi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Every Lnb will be okay for a 1.8m dish. Not necessarily supermax. Putting 1.8m dish on a roof top is an ill-advice. unless your roof top is a flat one. Even strong wind can blow your dish away.
rapthugx: Most cases, the pan come with d lnb, but supermax lnb u need is not more than 1500. The dish is either pole mount or ground mount. It can be on d roof no doubt but if u are in a rented apartmnt, ur landlord may not like it. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
electrotee: If u would want IRIB package to be involved I would strongly advice dat u go for 1.8m dish. I tracked arabsat 5c in igarra edo state with 1.8m dish and I have been having fun with d channels including IRIB package. I guess u know d closeness of igarra & auchi.
Yes. Nyaruva sir. I gat folks there sef. Emm 2 more ques. pardon me, can i use my 69x, i avnt upgraded it since i bought it. And, where did u buy ur materials, auchi or benin. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dstv subscribers can now watch their their full bouquet channels(Ss1-Ss9) and many more irrespective of your subscription. It starts from today up to Nov 17. Just to inform those who may be interested.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by electrotee: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:

Yes. Nyaruva sir. I gat folks there sef. Emm 2 more ques. pardon me, can i use my 69x, i avnt upgraded it since i bought it. And, where did u buy ur materials, auchi or benin. Thanks
yes, u can use 69x. I bought my materials in Lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
.Jamal..R:
can i use my 69x, i avnt upgraded it since i bought it.
Yes, of course. Press 8280 on your remote to see if the biss key pannel dislays out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
GH-ONE:
Dstv subscribers can now watch their their full bouquet channels(Ss1-Ss9) and many more irrespective of your subscription. It starts from today up to Nov 17. Just to inform those who may be interested.

@GH-ONE,
Looks like DSTV are already laying out strategies for the yuletide.
They want to entrap as many gullible subscribers as possible. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
George_D:

@GH-ONE,
Gbam!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
@GREAT GEORGE D,you are on the point. For me these things(open week or open year) do not catch my fancy.They are meant to hoodwink the gullible ones and after the YULETIDE, they continue their 'vampire living styles'. I'm now seriously in bed with the Arabic channels!
George_D:

@GH-ONE,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2013
ayibatonye: yes you can
which frequency can i get Tin channels on amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayibatonye(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2013
graphicicon: which frequency can i get Tin channels on amos 5
12417 v 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Yes, I am benin city too I track it with 1m dish [
quote author=.Jamal..R]Hey gurus. I'm considering going for Arabsat 5c here at Auchi, Edo. Is it possible with a 1m dish. And can i get Presstv english there. [/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dudez thnx, u guyz are d best. Is there any ku-bird that beams AIT fta now. What bird pls on a 9
0 cm dish o and the tp? I heard ther is a bird that does. And thnx to Ogojohn, ur numba pls so i can call. I've gotten the c-Lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
.Jamal..R:
Dudez thnx, u guyz are d best. Is there any ku-bird that beams AIT fta now. What bird pls on a 9
0 cm dish o and the tp? I heard ther is a bird that does. And thnx to Ogojohn, ur numba pls so i can call. I've gotten the c-Lnb.
amos 5 ku...11007v/h30000...use ku lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DimitriLavrov: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
New fta channels on intelsat 20.
Wap tv
Emerald tv
Idan tv (yoruba movies)
incredible tv
TVC news
Citizen tv
abn tv
etc
12721V, 12601V 26656
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dimitri Lavrov: grin[color=#000099][/color]new fta channels on intelsat 20.
tp?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DimitriLavrov: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
R2bees: tp?

12551V03099 for citizen tv kenya, others
as above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.