Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5475858 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2014
kyleege: from left is ses5@5'e, 10'e, primary 20'e and 36'

bros pls i dont get it, from left of where? Or is there an attached pix that did'nt show up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2014
@madas check your gmail..if you have not....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shiftmarket(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Binsule:
U need not to worry abt what he said, unless u are in ghana too.

Many thanks then.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Euroadams. Can't lay my hands on d pix right now.But d order is (28.2E)<=(17E-PRIMARY)=(7E)=>(4E),while facing d dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
house please,i was want to install dstv dual view for a friend who want to start a viewing center,wat are d step and how do i connect d second decoder to d primary decoder and also do dstv signal have to enter both d primary and secondary decoder,pls it is urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Euroadams. <= means to the left of the primary lnb (17E) while, => means to the right of the primary lnb (17E)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
@faithchild. I think you have to contact DSTV sales outlet.Dual view activation can only be done in their office.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
blexxonmak: @faithchild. I think you have to contact DSTV sales outlet.Dual view activation can only be done in their office.
thanks for d timely response,they have activated it,i mean d connection of the decoder,the set up,wat are d steps to follow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dual view or extra view ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ibaku: Dual view or extra view ?
Both are thesame.
@faithchild, get a 2 mouth LNB for each decoder. Link the two decoder together using cable wire. Fix one end of the cable to the RF IN in the primary decoder and the other end to RF OUT in the secondary decoder. You are good to go. Mind you, if you see 'waiting for communication from primary decoded, please wait' don't be alarmed, it will start showing after some few minutes, but after that if it does not show but you see 'no communication from primary decoder' and you are sure about the placing of the cable ends, then you have to call customer care to send 'heartbeats to the decoders'. Happy viewing!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yonderguy: Both are thesame.
@faithchild, get a 2 mouth LNB for each decoder. Link the two decoder together using cable wire. Fix one end of the cable to the RF IN in the primary decoder and the other end to RF OUT in the secondary decoder. You are good to go. Mind you, if you see 'waiting for communication from primary decoded, please wait' don't be alarmed, it will start showing after some few minutes, but after that if it does not show but you see 'no communication from primary decoder' and you are sure about the placing of the cable ends, then you have to call customer care to send 'heartbeats to the decoders'. Happy viewing!
love u guys,i will do just dat,i will report to d house,l
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
@faithchild.I can see that Yonderguy has done justice to your question.Just want to add that you can connect both
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
@faithchild.decoders to a single dish via a 2X4 multi switch linked to a dual output lnb.Communication is established
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
faithchild: love u guys,i will do just dat,i will report to d house,l
thanks guys,i have done it,thanks to u guys,it was less than 20mins,u guys are d best,love u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
@faithchild.between the decoders through the rf ports as Yonderguy mentioned.If everything is ok the secondary decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
@faithchild. will be able to detect the heartbeat (7Hz signal) sent by the primary decoder every 30 seconds.Goodluck!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Euroadams:

bros pls i dont get it, from left of where? Or is there an attached pix that did'nt show up
my system could not upload the pic of my setup, i would ve loved you to see the pic though we maybe from different regions. I am in southern africa.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
faithchild: thanks guys,i have done it,thanks to u guys,it was less than 20mins,u guys are d best,love u all
@faithfulchild, which decoder will have the RF IN and the RF OUT, explain more on the connection of two decoders, cos the one i know very well is through loopout from the primary decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
@All, which is the best way to connect the old dual view pvr to serve 4 extra rooms, 1 room will have the tv link while the others will use a 4way booster. having in mind that tv link red light must stay on. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
blexxonmak: @Euroadams. Can't lay my hands on d pix right now.But d order is (28.2E)<=(17E-PRIMARY)=(7E)=>(4E),while facing d dish.

tanks alot man,this will surely be of great help during my hunting...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
kyleege: my system could not upload the pic of my setup, i would ve loved you to see the pic though we maybe from different regions. I am in southern africa.

Tank you....Am in Nigeria,western Africa...and i will really appreciate it if can try again to upload the setup pix..ofcourse at your own convinient time. Tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
blexxonmak: @dennisme. Ok.To make it simple for you,go to the link I gave to Euroadams on pg 536 and download this file:
does it work with 4950H too?thank u bro. I wil try and let you know soon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls which satellite wil i use 2 track amos 5 and ses 5. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
graphicicon: @faithfulchild, which decoder will have the RF IN and the RF OUT, explain more on the connection of two decoders, cos the one i know very well is through loopout from the primary decoder.
the primary decoder will be d rf in while d secondary decoder will be dat of rf out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rotimiseyi: Pls which satellite wil i use 2 track amos 5 and ses 5. Thanks in anticipation.
Please read previous posts ok?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ibaku: @All, which is the best way to connect the old dual view pvr to serve 4 extra rooms, 1 room will have the tv link while the others will use a 4way booster. having in mind that tv link red light must stay on. thanks.
. The rf out of d pvr is also used for d tv-link. Get a T-shape rgb f-connector splitter ( 1 in, 2 out, 1 to other tvs, 1 to tv with tv-link). Rememba to change d uhf setting of tv1 n tv2 to differ, by changin d uhf of either tv1 or tv2 to be different. The remainin out frm d spliter serves d remaining tvs showin tv1 n 2 channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Euroadams]
What size of use for 10e in Nigeria plz tell I leave Benin city
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Euroadams]

bros pls i dont get it, from left of where? Or is there an attached pix that did'nt show up[/quote What size of use for 10e in Nigeria plz tell I leave Benin city
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don't know if the forum has been alerted yet. some channels on this tp: 10973v30000 on w3c/amos setup with channels like: Star TV, ITV, EATV, AIT Sports, TBC1, Channel TEN, Clouds, Citizen TV, DW, France24, VOA, BBC World, NHK, Hope TV, Emmanuel TV, Africa TV, and Star Bunge - TZ. Quality drops during the day and they stay red. With a quality of 48 at night they're on. Enjoy while they last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
blexxonmak: @alexander007. Check beIN Sports (1HD,2HD,11HD,13HD).Tp 3800R DVB-S2 27500-2/3 8PSK. Dish size = 180cm
OK what direction West/east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
26E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2014
blexxonmak: 26E
Does it need the di-electric plate in the C-band LNB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.