Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5473689 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls someone should help me oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uthmanloay: Am sory pls if am disturbin av change d first line in numba 1(irdeto/betacr) and d first line in numba 6(secA) wit d character mayb hav misenter it and is stil scramble pls should put more light, pls i bought d decorder yterday mostly because of dis channel
u made a mistake, when you are on TV3 channel when it said scrambe, then press 8280 on your remote, when the biss menu appears replace the numbers on the first line with the biss key, but you have to repeat that biss key in order to complete that first line, the press exit on your remote and select save. Thats all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
great tanks now open tv3 now dancin skelewu great nairaland

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uthmanloay: great tanks now open tv3 now dancin skelewu great nairaland
funny......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Euro news is now free to Air on this TP 12.418 V 30.000 on amos 5
enjoy........

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
graphicicon: Euro news is now free to Air on this TP 12.418 V 30.000 on amos 5
enjoy........
old news
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uthmanloay: great tanks now open tv3 now dancin skelewu great nairaland
Pls post d key u use and d row u used becos mine is nt openin. Pls state d patch u used.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Timijo: Pls post d key u use and d row u used becos mine is nt openin. Pls state d patch u used.
Try this: TV3 Biss Key
Press 8280
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
ishe25:
Try this: TV3 Biss Key
Press 8280
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
That is wat I used and didnt wok on my srt 4950.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
@All house I need ur assistant.pls my neighbour is using 4m dish and is used SRT 4950.and my own decoders is srt 4922 and Qsat. my question is can I and my neighbour share dis 4m dish with d different decoders if yes how do I do it?the procedure.
wait for ur response. thanks u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oluwalogbon: @All house I need ur assistant.pls my neighbour is using 4m dish and is used SRT 4950.and my own decoders is srt 4922 and Qsat. my question is can I and my neighbour share dis 4m dish with d different decoders if yes how do I do it?the procedure.
Connect your cable from the lnb out/loop out of his 4950 decoder to your own 4922 lnb in.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uthmanloay: pls i just buy new 4922a and i enter d tv3 biss key 2 d first line in number 6 but still scramble pls some1 should explain better 4 me

All u need do is to go to the scrambled station and press 8280. It will automatically displayed some outline numeric and alphabetical letters. Just click on the first row, then exit it will come out with a display just press save. U are good to go!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls ooo I hav been tryin to unscramble dis tv3 usin d biss on my strong srt 4950 but it has nt open. If I press 8280 nothin wil show but if I press f1 8280 it brings out different patch mode like viaccess, consat, biss and others. I chose biss and edit d no.86 roll but it did nt wok. Pls wat else can I do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls anybody wit ses5 i.e d one with etv hye park frequency and symbol rate

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oluwalogbon: my question is can I and my neighbour share dis 4m dish with d different decoders if yes how do I do it?the procedure.
"this is the reason why they produce multiple independent port lnbs! twin/quad/octo" etc depending on lnb output up to 8 receivers can be connected,using one lnb on one dishgrin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Connect your cable from the lnb out/loop out of his 4950 decoder to your own 4922 lnb in.

Thanks so much sir.but sir is used other two small dish make three dish with dices four in one.I also using one with two lnb that I also using four in one dices.
my question is if I use cable to tab from d lnb out how do I do the setting ?and if he off that decoder I will not be able to get d signal.
thanks u sir wait for ur response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
It look like you forgot the SID code huh...
Timijo: That is wat I used and didnt wok on my srt 4950.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
odilibe: "this is the reason why they produce multiple independent port lnbs! twin/quad/octo" etc depending on lnb output up to 8 receivers can be connected,using one lnb on one dishgrin

Thanks alot .pls more explanation how do I do it ?but its not issue of lnb because its big dish that use two lnb,one for c band the other one for Ku band and dish is used jark(motor). now how do I tap (share) that dish with my receiver?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Timijo: That is wat I used and didnt wok on my srt 4950.
bros check this page i have explained the procedure for inpuring biss key on srt 4950 https://www.nairaland.com/419577/fta-live-football-matches-announcement/320
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 3:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Pls help me ma ogas,im a newbie...im lukin 4 mbc's channels,i trackd nilesat 7w wit 1.2m dish nd wit a borrowd 4922a decoder in ijebu ode with dis tp 11900v27500 nd gt 67%,i was hapi bt later sad because instead of d mbc channels it was BENIE tv,france news nd co i saw,i removd d lmb to my 4662x mpeg 2 decoder nd it nt display anytin at all.....1)pls wat im i to do 2 locate mbc channels afta gettin d french channels wt d 4922 borrowd decoder?....2)how shld i go abt getin d mbc channels on ma 4662 mpeg 2 decoder.....3)is dis mbc channel regardd as madagascar,by one of ma late friend?.......pls help me ansa d questns pragmatically,im confused nd had to start again 2day,help ur confusd bro pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oluks05: 3:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Abeg Gurus in the houses help!!! Just new to fta want to buy my first decoder and doing a lot of "research" came across this online "Satxtrem S18 -- Full HD DVB S2 +
IPTV Combo" anyone know about it? And where to get it in nigeria? Thanks.

Ps: Pls forgive me if this isn't the right thread to post this. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

Thanks alot .pls more explanation how do I do it ?but its not issue of lnb because its big dish that use two lnb,one for c band the other one for Ku band and dish is used jark(motor). now how do I tap (share) that dish with my receiver?
you will need to change the lnb of the said satellite you want to tap to a multi out put lnb at list a 2way lnb so that you can tap from the source. Shekena
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roogee: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
graphicicon: u made a mistake, when you are on TV3 channel when it said scrambe, then press 8280 on your remote, when the biss menu appears replace the numbers on the first line with the biss key, but you have to repeat that biss key in order to complete that first line, the press exit on your remote and select save. Thats all

wat if u r using strong srt 4669xii which u type in 8280 natn of any biss key pop up, wat we fi do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loj1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
loj1: Pls help me ma ogas,im a newbie...im lukin 4 mbc's channels,i trackd nilesat 7w wit 1.2m dish nd wit a borrowd 4922a decoder in ijebu ode with dis tp 11900v27500 nd gt 67%,i was hapi bt later sad because instead of d mbc channels it was BENIE tv,france news nd co i saw,i removd d lmb to my 4662x mpeg 2 decoder nd it nt display anytin at all.....1)pls wat im i to do 2 locate mbc channels afta gettin d french channels wt d 4922 borrowd decoder?....2)how shld i go abt getin d mbc channels on ma 4662 mpeg 2 decoder.....3)is dis mbc channel regardd as madagascar,by one of ma late friend?.......pls help me ansa d questns pragmatically,im confused nd had to start again 2day,help ur confusd bro pls
pls help me ansa dis questn,i depend on u all 4 ansas pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Oluwalogbon: @All house I need ur assistant.pls my neighbour is using 4m dish and is used SRT 4950.and my own decoders is srt 4922 and Qsat. my question is can I and my neighbour share dis 4m dish with d different decoders if yes how do I do it?the procedure.
Change the lnb to 4-way type. This way the dish can serve 4 decoders independently. So u can now run cables direct from dish to ur decoders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2014
roogee:

wat if u r using strong srt 4669xii which u type in 8280 natn of any biss key pop up, wat we fi do

FOR STRONG DECODERS WHETHER
FAKE OR GENUINE:Go to TV3
channel first,when there,Ensure you
activate patch to be on first,by
pressing 6969,then it will ask for pin/
password,then enter 6969
again,you will now see ON.This will
enable go to the next stage which is
the Main thing,Biss Activation.To
enable biss k*y
Select the channel and press 8280 or
8282. U get the biss page use this
new biss keys 9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A
82 then save n exit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2014
ryusufu: bros check this page i have explained the procedure for inpuring biss key on srt 4950 https://www.nairaland.com/419577/fta-live-football-matches-announcement/320
Guy I followed all the steps you posted there but my multi tv tv3 did nt open. This is d biss I added 9E37794EB97F4A82. Multitv tv3 freq and SID I used are 12525:27042SID:000c. After adding all these, I noticed dat d polarity is H instead of V. Dis is hw it display 12525:27042H:000c. Pls wat else can I do? I really need dis multi tv tv3.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
loj1: Pls help me ma ogas,im a newbie...im lukin 4 mbc's channels,i trackd nilesat 7w wit 1.2m dish nd wit a borrowd 4922a decoder in ijebu ode with dis tp 11900v27500 nd gt 67%,i was hapi bt later sad because instead of d mbc channels it was BENIE tv,france news nd co i saw,i removd d lmb to my 4662x mpeg 2 decoder nd it nt display anytin at all.....1)pls wat im i to do 2 locate mbc channels afta gettin d french channels wt d 4922 borrowd decoder?....2)how shld i go abt getin d mbc channels on ma 4662 mpeg 2 decoder.....3)is dis mbc channel regardd as madagascar,by one of ma late friend?.......pls help me ansa d questns pragmatically,im confused nd had to start again 2day,help ur confusd bro pls
1. The dish size of 1.2m will not give you mbcs as they have been removed from 'northwestafrica' beam. What u will get now with your 1.2m is mbc pro sports that shows saudi soccer . The sat u are locked to is Astra 4a@4.8e and the channels are mpeg4 that is the reason your mpeg2 decoder can not receive it.

2. For u to receive mbc s you need to acquire dish of 3m and above.
And 3, No mbc is nt madasgacar

Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2014
sammu:
1. The dish size of 1.2m will not give you mbcs as they have been removed from 'northwestafrica' beam. What u will get now with your 1.2m is mbc pro sports that shows saudi soccer . The sat u are locked to is Astra 4a@4.8e and the channels are mpeg4 that is the reason your mpeg2 decoder can not receive it.

2. For u to receive mbc s you need to acquire dish of 3m and above.
And 3, No mbc is nt madasgacar

Cheers.
pls samnu and rest of the house.

what's the minimum dish size for idman tv and PTV sports in southern Nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Timijo: Guy I followed all the steps you posted there but my multi tv tv3 did nt open. This is d biss I added 9E37794EB97F4A82. Multitv tv3 freq and SID I used are 12525:27042SID:000c. After adding all these, I noticed dat d polarity is H instead of V. Dis is hw it display 12525:27042H:000c. Pls wat else can I do? I really need dis multi tv tv3.
dnt worry abt d polarity, hv u enable d patch If no, use f1 6969
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
roogee:

then you have to request for the patch software from me to enable the biss menu, my number is below on my footprint
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

Thanks so much sir.but sir is used other two small dish make three dish with dices four in one.I also using one with two lnb that I also using four in one dices.
my question is if I use cable to tab from d lnb out how do I do the setting ?and if he off that decoder I will not be able to get d signal.
thanks u sir wait for ur response

the final solution if you want to share your dish with your neighbour, just make sure that the LNB that you are going use that dish should be dual LNB or more so that your neighbour can tap from the dual LNB, But if you are using motorised dish it will never work fine, cos u are watching a channel that is on 28.2e and ur neighbour want a channel 17e, cant u see it that there will be a conflict on the dish rotation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.