Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444931 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
After a lot of manhours and research, l would like to alleviate the problem fellow upper primates( grin) go through in tracking down IRIB freq. with dish size of. 1•8m and above. First track and receive. Aljazzera( 20deg. East Cband) with freq. Level of 75% or more..
The tricky part is most of the time many folks track with the Cband lnb ot 11 or12oclock.. This time, turn the lnb to between 12 and 1o'clock and voila IRIB will be smiling right back at you. any questions? Call Ghana. (+233) 0268600951 please after 6pm!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
@faithchild.Handling some serious projects at Awka right now.Send me a pm if you really need my services.

faithchild: let me know ur location,i want 3m pan,state ur price here,thank u

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @faithchild.Send me a pm if you have the cash.3.6m to 10m pan dishes available on demand.

3meter Pan. 45k. @ Onitsha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @Spy360. first service => 12710V DVB-S 4430-3/4
etv africa => 12722V DVB-S 4430-3/4 or 12728V DVB-S 4430-3/4
etv cape town = etv hyde park => 12734V DVB-S 4430-3/4 or 12740V DVB-S 4430-3/4

Sirius4 = Astra 4A/SES 5 at 4.9°E
Eutelsat7A/7B at 7.0°E
Zuku, Startimes and Etv are on Astra 4A/SES 5

@Blexxonmak, thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ faithchild, I'v known you in this forum for long. If you want quality dish, just rely on Blexxonmak for your 3m dish and forget about those opportunist in Lagos or wherever. I'm in Ghana though, but the kind of testimonies people over here in Ghana make about blexxonmak's dishes are overwhelming. He is one of the best engineers you can ever get to manufacture dish for you.
faithchild: let me know ur location,i want 3m pan,state ur price here,thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fasheyitan(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
I tracked arabsat yesterday with 1 m dish,I got 65 percent but didn't stay it was flashing like electricity.So I dnt knw wht to do.Pls guy help me out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ogojohn: 3meter Pan. 45k. @ Onitsha
wat of fibre dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
kwameking: @ faithchild, I'v known you in this forum for long. If you want quality dish, just rely on Blexxonmak for your 3m dish and forget about those opportunist in Lagos or wherever. I'm in Ghana though, but the kind of testimonies people over here in Ghana make about blexxonmak's dishes are overwhelming. He is one of the best engineers you can ever get to manufacture dish for you.
ok,thanks,ogo john said it is 45k in onisha,blexxonmax,should let know his own price,moreso,he said i should pm him,i dint know how to do dat in this forum,so let him state his price here,i want d best offer,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
@kwameking.Longest time.Thanks for the testimony.Shalom

kwameking: @ faithchild, I'v known you in this forum for long. If you want quality dish, just rely on Blexxonmak for your 3m dish and forget about those opportunist in Lagos or wherever. I'm in Ghana though, but the kind of testimonies people over here in Ghana make about blexxonmak's dishes are overwhelming. He is one of the best engineers you can ever get to manufacture dish for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @kwameking.Longest time.Thanks for the testimony.Shalom

blexxomak,i envy u,u have a marketer,wel it shows how good u are
shalom,i love dat word but pls,i still need ur price.im still a youngman doing his best,im in akure in ondo state,just let me know.i realy want to bring down dis bird,hotbiird down in akure.we are one big.family,God bless u and ur family,kwame God bless u too.for d pm, i dont know how to send it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
@fasheyitan.Make sure the teflon is properly inserted and tweak the lnb to peak the signal.

fasheyitan:
I tracked arabsat yesterday with 1 m dish,I got 65 percent but didn't stay it was flashing like electricity.So I dnt knw wht to do.Pls guy help me out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fasheyitan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @fasheyitan.Make sure the teflon is properly inserted and tweak the lnb to peak the signal.

@blexxonmak I so much appreciate ur advice toward making me be a gud installer.I will try dat wen I get home.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
@faithchild.Click on my username and you are good to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @faithchild.Click on my username and you are good to go.
just give me ur number,let me call u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Guy make I call u send me or number
TOWNJUJU: Guys everything is possible in sat wold.
Check out dis dish and tell me ur observations. Though pix is not too clear
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
I decided to try etv hydepark
I succeeded in getting 58% with a secondary lnb on I.8m dish. Let me know what they got on UCL
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Talenty: I decided to try etv hydepark
I succeeded in getting 58% with a secondary lnb on I.8m dish. Let me know what they got on UCL
UCL match is very sure on e-park. I guess its gonna be Realmadrid Vs Basel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
House oromia freq pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2014
it seems 60cm dish can't track etv Hyde park.... I spent about 3 hours yesterday trying to track it but all do not avail.... no green... nothing nothing.. please, Assistance... God bless us.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Pls what are the channels in this etv hyde park
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2014
kingsley6: it seems 60cm dish can't track etv Hyde park.... I spent about 3 hours yesterday trying to track it but all do not avail.... no green... nothing nothing.. please, Assistance... God bless us.
Hyde pack nids a 90cm dish or 1m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Gurus in d ause was passin tru a place den dis sat cut ma attention.d sat was wit c band lmbf facin west wit a motorise jack..pls does any guru in d ause knw wot sat dis is n d foot print pls?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2014
xnnalvin: Gurus in d ause was passin tru a place den dis sat cut ma attention.d sat was wit c band lmbf facin west wit a motorise jack..pls does any guru in d ause knw wot sat dis is n d foot print pls?
It should be canalsat at ses 22 west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Sensicut: House oromia freq pls
12216v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arsene1: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2014
this zuku dish sucks no hyde pack for us then .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
arsene1: this zuku dish sucks no hyde pack for us then .
Bro take it easy b gentle wit d dish.if u trackin frm d front of ur dish track to ur left hand side make sure ur dish face d sky,its easy to track bliev me...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
It should be canalsat at ses 22 west
Does canalsat works wit c band lmbf?cox d lmb is c band n d canal sat I knw work wit ku band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ibnakeem: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
any guru in the house, i need real help over my IRIB dish...... i installed the IRIB dish and it even had an 85% signal but it does not display any video except audio.......pls what ca i do to it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
ibnakeem: any guru in the house, i need real help over my IRIB dish...... i installed the IRIB dish and it even had an 85% signal but it does not display any video except audio.......pls what ca i do to it
U must b using an mpeg2 decoder. U need mpeg4 compliant decoder to watch Irib
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emma4god01(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
If any one need collective decoder,i have one to give out.call 07037445226.my Base is Ekiti/Osun
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
xnnalvin:
Does canalsat works wit c band lmbf?cox d lmb is c band n d canal sat I knw work wit ku band
Canalsat is ku
It could be 18 west with ait feeds as focus Or 27.5 west with Nta as focus

See link
http://www.lyngsat.com/Intelsat-901.html 18 west
http://www.lyngsat.com/Intelsat-907.html 27.5 west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have been hearing about this etv hyde park but I don't know the value. Pls, somebody should explain it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.