Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443893 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Okk. Just give your 60cm a try on on the champion tv and you may succeed. Tomorrow, I'll let my guys track this Yamal 55E with both 60cm and 90cm so you get the feedback. I'll be bringing some satellite equipments to my agents in GOASO. If you live around that District, you can meet me when I come there.
OBENGSOLOMON:
am in Brong Ahafo region my bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:06am On Feb 15, 2015
kwameking:
With the latest software installed, just do manual scan with 12525 v 27000. The tv3 will be opened.
I did what u ask me 2 do, but it didn't open.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 6:05am On Feb 15, 2015
Gurus abeg make una no vex, i never tracked a sat before but i wan break that personal record today. Please i don't know dstv position but i can copy from multi tv with ur guide lines. And i wan use lnb used for 7e eutelsat to track the yamal 55e, i hope it will work? Gurus at the top
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2015
I wan carry ladder climb roof today... Nothing dey happen. *sips lipton*
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Omotech, pls where can I download SRT 4950h latest software 3.11p as I saw 3.09p only at crosat. Possibly send me d link pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Truly1:
Omotech, pls where can I download SRT 4950h latest software 3.11p as I saw 3.09p only at crosat. Possibly send me d link pls.
Strong 4950h 311p
http://www.netkeysat.net/download.php?id=57091
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Strong 4922 4922a 1.72p file update
http://www.netkeysat.net/download.php?id=57253
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2015
kwameking:
@ I Hacked, you are an expert. I vividly remember, you are the 1st person who alerted the house about the presence of champion tv on Astra 2f. Could you pls tell us why they have left there? Shall it continue to be free?

No info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2015
mtchris:
Gurus abeg make una no vex, i never tracked a sat before but i wan break that personal record today. Please i don't know dstv position but i can copy from multi tv with ur guide lines. And i wan use lnb used for 7e eutelsat to track the yamal 55e, i hope it will work? Gurus at the top
u funny o.make i answer u with pigin too.i belif say u de 4 muilty side.wetin u go do bi say.if u tanda for d back of ur dish.make u use style turn d dish to d left small.small o,as u de turn am.u go dey lower d dish.by this time u go don.input d frequence for champe tv.make sure say u de also shine ur eye for ur tv to notice wen d color change.it also depend on d kind of decoder u de use cha.i bilif say u get am.happy tracking and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Faithchild i dey hail you chief... Nothing do you. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2015
faithchild:
u funny o.make i answer u with pigin too.i belif say u de 4 muilty side.wetin u go do bi say.if u tanda for d back of ur dish.make u use style turn d dish to d left small.small o,as u de turn am.u go dey lower d dish.by this time u go don.input d frequence for champe tv.make sure say u de also shine ur eye for ur tv to notice wen d color change.it also depend on d kind of decoder u de use cha.i bilif say u get am.happy tracking and good luck.
No be small grammar oh!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2015
spartacus11:
Hello House I just Nailed champions tv on Yamal sat, after blind scan I got 14 channels namely TPA1, TPA2, TPA BIE, LESOTHO TV, RACING INT YAMAL(SCRAMBLE), TELLYTRACK INTENAT(SCRAMBLE) , REVELATION TV, TELLYTRACK SA(SCRAMBLE) SA CLEAN FEED (SCRAMBLED), ADHOC EVENT(FEED), GLOW TV, LOVEWORLDSAT, Security, CHAMPIONS TV.
The tracking position is a little above MYTV and a little bellow DSTV, 60 cm dish was what I used I'm in Benin City, you move the dish a little forther to the left just little, use Freqency 11170 H symbol rate 04999. Good luck

Good work ,now i revers my comment grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Kasala don burst o... I dey ontop roof now but i no hit green for Champion tv. Abeg o, should i change the lnb cause it was used for tracking 7e eutelsat or should i twerk the lnb?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2015
pls I want to know if Daarsat package is back on Amos 5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Let me have ur mail in kwame0299@gmail.com. Tv3 is easy to open. So let's continue from there.
omotech:
I did what u ask me 2 do, but it didn't open.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2015
sokopion:

Good work ,now i revers my comment grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yamal 402 African beam is strong as of big brother...you can use even 60cm dish in sub sahara,west africa & southern africa...about champion TV being free yesterday as watching the Real Madrid game it went scrabbled for a minute...let's enjoy while it lasts

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Freddygaz:

Yamal 402 African beam is strong as of big brother...you can use even 60cm dish in sub sahara,west africa & southern africa...about champion TV being free yesterday as watching the Real Madrid game it went scrabbled for a minute...let's enjoy while it lasts
below is the main beam of yamal 402 Ku band which crossed over UK and Europe and sub Africa...the channel will probably be $ and champion may require EPL rights over europe....in the home of EPL..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
odilibe:
below is the main beam of yamal 402 Ku band which crossed over UK and Europe and sub Africa...the channel will probably be $ and champion may require EPL rights over europe....in the home of EPL..

There are three beams on ua pic ie Northern/European,Southern &Steerable beams...champion TV will be broadcasting on the southern one that covers sub Saharan Africa venturing into Europe will b a big step...let's wait grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls house. Anybody wit working tp of etv capetown 3 nd first serivice. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gogodaye(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
ATTN: Faithchild & GeorgeD1
Good day. Folks.
I am resident in the FCT. I'll appreciate being obliged with the cost of your locally fabricated 4m dish as well as the location and contact details of the gentleman who built it for you.
My email is:-gogodaye@yahoo.com.com
Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
mtchris:
Kasala don burst o... I dey ontop roof now but i no hit green for Champion tv. Abeg o, should i change the lnb cause it was used for tracking 7e eutelsat or should i twerk the lnb?
my guy.na jonatha wife nai u go take get am oo no be buhurry.no need to change lnb.just do wetin i yan u earlier.me sef go try am today.as i de ao i don tire.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
please any mpeg2 frequency on yamal? I do use old 4663x mpeg2 decoder for tracking cos it took me a lot of time tracking wt my 4922a.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
my tracking todayna mixed feelings o.before i explain i have to thank mr obnelly.u are truely a brother.u stood by me today i say may d good lord bless u and u family.after painting my 3.3m i swang into tracking today with schooling of mr obnelly.i got 97% on dstv as i was proceedng for muilty tp.the bolt dat is holding the neck and the dish broke..kai bad luck.when i waa almost there.anyway.i dont believe on bad luck.i had to bring the dish down again.i looked for welder for where.the i saw was forming big boy for me.sorry i dont work on sunday.my happines is dat i fot the focal lenght right.it seems im back to square one.ha d thing tire me o.so i let the dish.the welder will neeed to cut d other bolt.one thing i have leart is to be possitive.dat i learnt from mr obnelly.so those trying to hunt champion tv i will fo to my roof today wen im truly rested to let u know if 60cm can do the job here in ondo state.well advice is still needed on wat happened to me todaymy tracking todayna mixed feelings o.before i explain i have to thank mr obnelly.u are truely a brother.u stood by me today i say may d good lord bless u and u family.after painting my 3.3m i swang into tracking today with schooling of mr obnelly.i got 97% on dstv as i was proceedng for muilty tp.the bolt dat is holding the neck and the dish broke..kai bad luck.when i waa almost there.anyway.i dont believe on bad luck.i had to bring the dish down again.i looked for welder for where.the i saw was forming big boy for me.sorry i dont work on sunday.my happines is dat i fot the focal lenght right.it seems im back to square one.ha d thing tire me o.so i let the dish.the welder will neeed to cut d other bolt.one thing i have leart is to be possitive.dat i learnt from mr obnelly.so those trying to hunt champion tv i will fo to my roof today wen im truly rested to let u know if 60cm can do the job here in ondo state.well advice is still needed on wat happened to me todaymy tracking todayna mixed feelings o.before i explain i have to thank mr obnelly.u are truely a brother.u stood by me today i say may d good lord bless u and u family.after painting my 3.3m i swang into tracking today with schooling of mr obnelly.i got 97% on dstv as i was proceedng for muilty tp.the bolt dat is holding the neck and the dish broke..kai bad luck.when i waa almost there.anyway.i dont believe on bad luck.i had to bring the dish down again.i looked for welder for where.the i saw was forming big boy for me.sorry i dont work on sunday.my happines is dat i fot the focal lenght right.it seems im back to square one.ha d thing tire me o.so i let the dish.the welder will neeed to cut d other bolt.one thing i have leart is to be possitive.dat i learnt from mr obnelly.so those trying to hunt champion tv i will fo to my roof today wen im truly rested to let u know if 60cm can do the job here in ondo state.well advice is still needed on wat happened to me today
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
faithchild:
my guy.na jonatha wife nai u go take get am oo no be buhurry.no need to change lnb.just do wetin i yan u earlier.me sef go try am today.as i de ao i don tire.
Thanks bro, i go try again later. Sun don turn my brain upside down.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by richiehaze: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
I dont use any decorder but ma samsung satellite tv nd dish only. ... how do I unsramble Tv3 ghana on multitv nd how do I get irib varzesh channel ??
help me out. ..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Freddygaz:

There are three beams on ua pic ie Northern/European,Southern &Steerable beams...champion TV will be broadcasting on the southern one that covers sub Saharan Africa venturing into Europe will b a big step...let's wait grin grin grin
yeah let's wait and see lol!..on the pic is southern/european and steerable beam..according to the sat owners there is a possibility of inter-beam connections between the Northern/Southern/European/Russian with a steerable beam!..where northern beam is excluded on the pic!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by richiehaze: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
I dont use any decorder but ma samsung satellite tv nd dish only. ... how do I unsramble Tv3 ghana on multitv nd how do I get irib varzesh channel ??
help me out please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
mtchris:
Thanks bro, i go try again later. Sun don turn my brain upside down.
make u use pure water reverse ur brain cos u need am to track this bird.e bi like say ball de today for dat champe tv o.wetin be d polirisation na H or V u de use
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
faithchild:
make u use pure water reverse ur brain cos u need am to track this bird.e bi like say ball de today for dat champe tv o.wetin be d polirisation na H or V u de use
na H... Dose people fit show match today o.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojtech8291: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
mtchris:
na H... Dose people fit show match today o.
what about the skew?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ojtech8291:
what about the skew?
yes na.im ond roof now im checking it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.