Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444135 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

CNN
11785 V 27500
Badr 26 east

Odilibe and Emma Chile thanks for saving my ass from the hands of dish size if yes tp or frequency
Even though if you can't get CNN I expected of you to say at least you are still enjoy MBC HD on that satellite it means you didn't try that satellite in the first place.All you are after is asking questions.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Hello sir Blexxonmak, pls send me an empty mail into kwame0299@gmail.com. Very urgent sir
blexxonmak:
GTV/TV3/Fiesta (4026 R 9036) on Intelsat-901/C @18W. Requirements: 1.8m dish & above + MPEG-4 Compliant decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bokadious: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Guyz is champion TV still on Yamal 402 and what us the tp and sr. tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
yes very active with this tp 10990(V) 6999
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obnelly, pls note that we are our brothers' keeper here. If u don't want to share any info then u keep it to yourself, okay. I had already been watching MBC HD b4 your CNN info and since we couldn't get it after rescanning, that's why we asked for the tp so that we can scan it manually and all appeal to oblige us with the tp fell on your deaf ears, this is not good enough on this forum!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
arbourboateng:
yes very active with this tp 10990(V) 6999
what sat position is closer to yamal,some one said it mytv position is it true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guys goodday I can't see yamal 402 on my strong I only see 90E yamal 201.please is there any sattelite I can use for it am using 69xII
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truly1:
Obnelly, pls note that we are our brothers' keeper here. If u don't want to share any info then u keep it to yourself, okay. I had already been watching MBC HD b4 your CNN info and since we couldn't get it after rescanning, that's why we asked for the tp so that we can scan it manually and all appeal to oblige us with the tp fell on your deaf ears, this is not good enough on this forum!

Brothers keeper indeed you should have posted that earlier than I did if truely you are your brother s keep.am not here to feed you I can only show you the way to Jerusalem you can't expect me to take you there.
If you ask and I didn't respond does that mean I am hiding from you.I visit here everyday and I choose who to interact with OK so if I choose not to respond to you request may be you are one of the so called newbies without atitude
.visit your section if I will not answer you there.
I am watching your back.

Good luck and happy asking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obnelly, pls shed away this uncultured and arrogant attitude as we are not here to abuse anybody to tell ourselves some basic truth which is bitter anyway. Learn how to respond to issues on this forum, okay.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Yinka4dad. You can use Yamal 201.No problem.And mind you that you can only enjoy Champions TV with a HD receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thank you bro but I can't enter the tp therei mean on yamal 201 it is sayin invalid tp
blexxonmak:
@Yinka4dad. You can use Yamal 201.No problem.And mind you that you can only enjoy Champions TV with a HD receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Bencoprof. Yamal 402 is closer to MY TV position.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
@kwameking. You got mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truly1:
Obnelly, pls shed away this uncultured and arrogant attitude as we are not here to abuse anybody to tell ourselves some basic truth which is bitter anyway. Learn how to respond to issues on this forum, okay.
Bro, I think u are taking this matter too far. It doesn't necessarily mean that a particular person must give u answers to ur questions, there are many here who can provide such answers but this depends on who is online at the moment and willing to disperse a reliable answer. U have gotten ur answer so take it from there and move on, no need attacking anyone specifically.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
blexxonmak:
@kwameking. You got mail.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Farwee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
pls brothers, I just got a SRT4950 to use for my Irib Network but to my surprise the frequency 3964v30000 is not poping up its only 4054h27500 that comes up, it is not like dis on a friend 4669xii. Pls is dis the way it behave or am I mixing smthing. pls it is urgent because I am right in front of my TV set now. 10q
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gurus in d room champion tv fluctuatn at 45% glow tv 67% stable any help @yamal sat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
kwameking:
Let me have ur mail in kwame0299@gmail.com. Tv3 is easy to open. So let's continue from there.
I hve sent d email did u get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Farwee:
pls brothers, I just got a SRT4950 to use for my Irib Network but to my surprise the frequency 3964v30000 is not poping up its only 4054h27500 that comes up, it is not like dis on a friend 4669xii. Pls is dis the way it behave or am I mixing smthing. pls it is urgent because I am right in front of my TV set now. 10q
did ur Srt 4950 open tv3? If yes pls can u post d index number u used to open it. Thnxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Can 4669xii view champions tv on yamal 402.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guys is etv on sirius 4 still on cos mine is red except i24news that is working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
obnelly:

Brothers keeper indeed you should have posted that earlier than I did if truely you are your brother s keep.am not here to feed you I can only show you the way to Jerusalem you can't expect me to take you there.
If you ask and I didn't respond does that mean I am hiding from you.I visit here everyday and I choose who to interact with OK so if I choose not to respond to you request may be you are one of the so called newbies without atitude
.visit your section if I will not answer you there.
I am watching your back.

Good luck and happy asking.

May God help people like blexxonmak that take his time to respond to people's questions. Sorry brother, don't be offended.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
if you are on a road with your car and you find another car with a board on front and back writing (test drive)
what comes to your mind is anything can happen

2: FTA is A free market you go in free and you go out free,

now for the new ones in FTA market, take note!
IF YOU FIND ANY NEW CHANNEL WITH TEST TRANSMISSION ON IT, IT MEANS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
3:frequency can change anytime,or symbol rate can change anytime
you can lose sound anytime or video
because work is still in progress .they have not finish yet .

after you have your signals just let blind scan be your friend
and you will never miss it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
ebenz4:
Can 4669xii view champions tv on yamal 402.
yes am using 4669xii with champion TV right now and the signal is 34% and very stable too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ap4real: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
pls what can cause water to store on a 1.8 c band dish during rain thereby causing loss of signal anytime its rain
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
This comment is unfair sir. Obnelly too has been very instrumental in the FTA journey. Currently, Blexxonmak is volunteering in doing something on my behalf which if I am to come to Nigeria myself, would cost me huge amount. Sir Blexxonmak's generousity is indeed boundless, however, he himself will not be happy when you praise his name in this manner.
iliyande:

May God help people like blexxonmak that take his time to respond to people's questions. Sorry brother, don't be offended.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
arbourboateng:
yes am using 4669xii with champion TV right now and the signal is 34% and very stable too
tnks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
All the gurus here started from being a newbie... Abeg we are all one here. If we the newbies ask question, it's because we don't know it. One Love! Bless you all!!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Etv studio.etv feed is set for uefa champions league.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls how do i add frequency,symbol rate on srt 4329?for a friend pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
ap4real:
pls what can cause water to store on a 1.8 c band dish during rain thereby causing loss of signal anytime its rain
just try to punch it in the middle, so whenever it rains its wouldnt fully store in it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ap4real. You got to create (drill) a water drain on your dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)