Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5433917 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fotadmowmend(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
mtchris:
Which channel owns this key
@mtchris pls I need help on how to insert biss key into my srt 4922A. I understand that I have to patch/upgrade it before doing that . The problem is that I am convinced that my decoder is a fake one because after downloading the needed patch my decoder won't recognise the patch as an upgrade file. My question now is that is there anyway to get an upgrade file for my fake decoder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
The LNB arrangement: from top is Dstv, multi tv, Amos 5, Ses5 or 7E respectively. Use this principle to do a set up of your choice.
mide82:
expecting your pix please.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fotadmowmend did you unzipped the file
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
mide82:
House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east with 90cm dish.
Very possible but requires expart and patient
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
You need to unwrar/extract/unzip it first.
fotadmowmend:

@mtchris pls I need help on how to insert biss key into my srt 4922A. I understand that I have to patch/upgrade it before doing that . The problem is that I am convinced that my decoder is a fake one because after downloading the needed patch my decoder won't recognise the patch as an upgrade file. My question now is that is there anyway to get an upgrade file for my fake decoder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fotadmowmend(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
mtchris:
Fotadmowmend did you unzipped the file
sure ! I unzipped it . In my menu, there is a place where some some biss keys are listed but there isn't multi tv frequency among d listed ones and there is no way to add new one . I even tried deleting all biss keys list but all to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
fotadmowmend:

sure ! I unzipped it . In my menu, there is a place where some some biss keys are listed but there isn't multi tv frequency among d listed ones and there is no way to add new one . I even tried deleting all biss keys list but all to no avail.
Someone using 4922A should help him
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
mtchris:
Someone using 4922A should help him
if ur reciever is fake, it would have fried after the upgrade... first of all where did u get the upgrade file
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
fotadmowmend:

select the needed channel u want to ope, press 8280edit any already biss key.. press exit, select save... ur done
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by realacube1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
please i have a DIGISAT 9800 HD but dont know how to get TV3 working on it i need help

mtchris:
Malcomkelvin you just edited the tv3 biss... Use another row!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jessewizy:
After all the stress I went through today I couldn't track Eutelsat 7e, tried it for more than six hours, I track Amos 5, mulitv, and Dstv but couldn't get Eutelsat 7e
hmmm just as hard ass like the former MBC.... well track south... 7e is in between.... don't rush your tracking... its a tricky bird.. it's above AIT position and to ur right when tracking at the back of the dish... ur dish will face up and it will look as if its leaving east.. wonder why those satellite are in arc sef... making them self difficult to nail.. well heed my words... ur lnb screw depends on ur area. and always change ur tp. that one ur using might be low in ur side.... use same lnb screw as the one u use for AIT... or take ur lnb to 5oclock (ur best bet) that bird is hard for people that don't track often... I don't wantto use the word neophyte. and ensure ur lnb setup..9750/10600... best of luck...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
mide82:
House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.
House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.
yep... use an adjustable twin lnb.....the type fan be use to track more than 10degrees apart... CNT lay hands on it.. use normal style.. track 7east as prime.. then 17e as sec.....(lnb bent right a little) ur dish is OK.. so nail it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mishaelonye:
Please I need Help
I recently tracked badr @26E yesterday,But before then I was having signal drop on my multitv dish.So yesterday I decided to reset everything from the scratch..i tracked Amos + eutelsat 16 on 1 d, joytv on another this and reconnected my Irib which was already there plus my badr..Now this is the challenge there is a signal drop when it comes to my Qsat hence cracking on joy and badr but Amos and irib is alright..i want to know the cause of this drop? Cause testing it with a strong 4669xii mpg4 d signal level is not low..is Qsat bad? Do I need a signal booster or new decoder
check if it work well alone without disec... then ur irib c band.. setup should be Ku.... c band.... Ku... not Ku. Ku... cband. and check ur disec well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:13am On Mar 16, 2015
guys are those channels on 7e still working.or have they change the biss key.cos my worked.i watched it.swithched off my decoder to go.and watch man u match.when i came back.it did not open again.wat can i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 2:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Talenty:
They are feed channels that are in French language. And let's not over publicize this issue. If you want to track it do and stop asking implicating questions
u mean no english commentry?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2015
ManirBK:
u mean no english commentry?
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2015
pls is any one watching this frequency on nilesat 201 11938v27500 in abuja, if yes what lnb are you using and the size of the dish. thnks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Yinka4dad:
Guys kindly give me the tp and step on how to track badr on ku
Wats ur location?
D TP is 12265 27500 H or V depending on ur LNB skew. Almost d same position wit Multi Tv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2015
faithchild:
guys are those channels on 7e still working.or have they change the biss key.cos my worked.i watched it.swithched off my decoder to go.and watch man u match.when i came back.it did not open again.wat can i do
Re-open d biss page and check if d keys are still correct. If so, exit an save. If not, start all over again. Try to see if it works.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Pls i am in need of o fairly used decoder especially 4922 of any series but if not available, i can cope with 4950 or Qsat without account. My decoder had a terrible accident and its in d theatre where a major operation is being carried out on it. Dont know if it wil come out alive and normal again. Lol. So i need to improvise.
Am in Effurun in Delta State. Call or Whatsapp me on 08068909444.
NB: My transaction is purely based on test and pay @delivery.
Thanks. Awaiting ur responses pls guys help a broda in need.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Are stations on w3a still showing? And mbc @ abadru. Kindly reply plsssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
IT4ALL:
Is stations on w3a still showing? And mbc @ abadru. Kindly reply plsssss
Hmmm... OGA smile..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Emmaculate20:
Hmmm... OGA smile..
a friend on d roof needed help and am @ work...that's why
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by realacube1(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
please am interested in this

ksliman:
pls is any one watching this frequency on nilesat 201 11938v27500 in abuja, if yes what lnb are you using and the size of the dish. thnks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
IT4ALL:
Ok! I now understand. Sorry, same problem with me, am now @ work 2 & can't b of help.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
ksliman:

Yes, I am watching it with my 2.4m dish and Star Gold Fuji LNB.

Remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
petfun4u:

Yes, I am watching it with my 2.4m dish and Star Gold Fuji LNB.

Remain blessed
hi is ur dish pan or fiber.also ur fuji is dual or single..i l will love to know.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
IT4ALL:
yes.it is still working

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abymoore(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Goodmrng house....... Please a friend of mine needs help. He has a fake 69xii which OTA fried on saturday. I have the fake software which I downloaded last year and do use it to wake up fake 49xii rx.......buh the problem is I have formatted a memory card and put on the fake software only buh it doesn't cum up. The decoder current status is the it doesn't even display on the screen, only the running line on the front of the decoder is showing. Is there anything I can do to wake it?? Thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala123: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
abymoore:
Goodmrng house....... Please a friend of mine needs help. He has a fake 69xii which OTA fried on saturday. I have the fake software which I downloaded last year and do use it to wake up fake 49xii rx.......buh the problem is I have formatted a memory card and put on the fake software only buh it doesn't cum up. The decoder current status is the it doesn't even display on the screen, only the running line on the front of the decoder is showing. Is there anything I can do to wake it?? Thanks in advance
Hello abymoore: I beg u in Heavens Name, send me that ur software to lovala123@gmail.com my 69xii don kpafuka. solution to ur problem is to look for another fake box and do a firmware transfer using a (is it 232 or 323?) cable. It will wake up. For me, I need the software and I had it but my hard disk crashed and to format it is a very big problem. I have lost all my info, thus I need your help bro. Thanks in advance. Any one who has the fake software can also help me out here, I dey beg ooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bishopL(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.