Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5433969 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
The best way to avoid OTA, is to change the default TP from Mytv TP. To get ur Tv3 back, just click on my recent posts. I'v given the solution there, can't be repeating things. Thanks
jman77:
its all over the place jaawe...turned my 69z to something else that can't even open tv3....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
for those that dont understand the principle of LNB skew, this is the picture below

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide82: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.
with 90cm dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes it is. Don't ask me how it's done! Search the threads someone recently posted pictures of such setup. You can contact your installer for assistance.
mide82:
with 90cm dish.House please is it possible to track 17east & 7east
with 90cm dish.
with 90cm dish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gurus in the house... I downloaded the software patch(v3.15P) from crosat and when I installed it.. It changed the G.U.I (user interface) of my receiver... I'm kinda confused... Hope it won't have any negative effect? Anticipating your response

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
No negative effect
Janyves:
Gurus in the house... I downloaded the software patch(v3.15P) from crosat and when I installed it.. It changed the G.U.I (user interface) of my receiver... I'm kinda confused... Hope it won't have any negative effect? Anticipating your response

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
graphicicon:
for those that dont understand the principle of LNB skew, this is the picture below
I thank you all guys, I have track it and get it w3a,7e bt I use old mbc tp 11192 h 3212 to track
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
guy which channel will show Chelsea match fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
SweetWJ:
Happy weekend guys. Pls i am in need of o fairly used decoder especially 4922 of any series but if not available, i can cope with 4950 or Qsat without account. My decoder had a terrible accident and its in d theatre where a major operation is being carried out on it. Dont know if it wil come out alive and normal again. Lol. So i need to improvise.
Am in Effurun in Delta State. Call or Whatsapp me on 08068909444.
NB: My transaction is purely based on test and pay @delivery.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide82: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
kwameking:
Yes it is. Don't ask me how it's done! Search the threads someone recently posted pictures of such setup. You can contact your installer for assistance.
have search through the tread, but i can't find the pix. Just want to add another lnb to my dish(amos) to get w3a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'll send u the picture by 6pm Gmt. In the meantime though, use the Amos as your primary. 7E lnb should come down below the Amos
mide82:
have search through the tread, but i can't find the pix. Just want to add another lnb to my dish(amos) to get w3a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
kwameking:
I'll send u the picture by 6pm Gmt. In the meantime though, use the Amos as your primary. 7E lnb should come down below the Amos
Is Chelsea match on 7e?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Graham4luv:
I received both satellites w3a 68% & ses5 65% on my 80cm dish
do you mean you nail the 2 sat with a single LNB?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
DAMOCA:
guy which channel will show Chelsea match fta
its on right now on irib tv3
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
akplatnum2005:
do you mean you nail the 2 sat with a single LNB?
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jessewizy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Graham4luv:
yes
Can you send us a picture pls, it will do us a lot of Good, Tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please I need Help
I recently tracked badr @26E yesterday,But before then I was having signal drop on my multitv dish.So yesterday I decided to reset everything from the scratch..i tracked Amos + eutelsat 16 on 1 d, joytv on another this and reconnected my Irib which was already there plus my badr..Now this is the challenge there is a signal drop when it comes to my Qsat hence cracking on joy and badr but Amos and irib is alright..i want to know the cause of this drop? Cause testing it with a strong 4669xii mpg4 d signal level is not low..is Qsat bad? Do I need a signal booster or new decoder

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mishaelonye:
Please I need Help
I recently tracked badr @26E yesterday,But before then I was having signal drop on my multitv dish.So yesterday I decided to reset everything from the scratch..i tracked Amos + eutelsat 16 on 1 d, joytv on another this and reconnected my Irib which was already there plus my badr..Now this is the challenge there is a signal drop when it comes to my Qsat hence cracking on joy and badr but Amos and irib is alright..i want to know the cause of this drop? Cause testing it with a strong 4669xii mpg4 d signal level is not low..is Qsat bad? Do I need a signal booster or new decoder

Hmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
sokopion:

Hmm
oga how champion tv ? tongue
sokopion:

Hmm
oga how champion tv ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chukstaker:
oga how champion tv ? tongue oga how champion tv ?
Me i gat to ask the same question.oga how is champions tv doing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
sokopion:

Hmm
i gat to ask the same question.oga how is champions tv doing now?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
sunene1:
i gat to ask the same question.oga how is champions tv doing now?
thunder go fire them,i have hustler to hell with them!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jessewizy:
After all the stress I went through today I couldn't track Eutelsat 7e, tried it for more than six hours, I track Amos 5, mulitv, and Dstv but couldn't get Eutelsat 7e
Your dish is not straight, usa a plum & Try a new lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide82: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
kwameking:
expecting your pix please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
please I have both Tv3 on multy tv and bein sports, but the moment I input bein sports keys into bein sports channels, my Tv3 on multy tv just get scramble. please tell me what to do. and the moments I input Tv3 biss key again all bein sports channels get scramble. please tell me how to make the 2 stay without changing one key for another. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
please I have both Tv3 on multy tv and bein sports, but the moment I input bein sports keys into bein sports channels, my Tv3 on multy tv just get scramble. please tell me what to do. and the moments I input Tv3 biss key again all bein sports channels get scramble. please tell me how to make the 2 stay without changing one key for another. thanks.
what type of decoder are u using? It seems u are editing d same page on which u entered d biss keys for d Tv3. If so, den u need to enter d biss key for any new channel in d next rows in d biss page. Hopw dis helps.......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Malcomkelvin you just edited the tv3 biss... Use another row!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
sunene1:
Me i gat to ask the same question.oga how is champions tv doing?
Men of this house HELP!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mishaelonye:

Men of this house HELP!
MyOga,what's issue all about?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Molayan: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
sunene1:
when champions tv thought they can spoil our enjoyment on fta basis by scrambling their channels plenty options showed forth frm other sattellite that even beat their channels hands down.Fta for life.
Abeg which other FTA are U talkin abt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
sunene1:
MyOga,what's issue all about?
Abeg what could be causing the drop in signal on my qsat..this matter is making normal stations crack badly..on my diseqc I have (IRIB,BADR,JOYTV,AMOS) Amos signal is okay followed with IRIB but my badr nd joy is so low.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys kindly give me the tp and step on how to track badr on ku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.