Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453110 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 2:06pm On May 16, 2015
Graham4luv:
SRT4920_178p_150514.zip
New Software for SRT4920, 4922A & 4922D+ Support POWER VU Dated: 14-05-2015, this is d one I used 4my srt4922a bot its didn't work. I unzipped it
then try the other one which is dated 15-05-2015 and make sure you unzipped it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
sokopion:
On champion HD decoder 20% work on some satellites with stable picturs
35% also work
Some decoder start from 51% to 99 and even 100%
So this type can decive you
guy.i believe u 100%.cos when i changed it on strong 4669xii. i got 88% on dat same tp 10992 v27500.the decoder i used was 4653x.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2015
faithchild:
@all track nilesat with this tp 10992 v 27500 i got 97% but to my surprised non nilesat tp came up on my 3.2m.wat could be d cause.though i enjoyed d experience.i need schooling.suggetion is needed.one love.thank u mr george d.
You still need to maximize the signal strength... work more to get the accurate focal length. Even with 88% on 10992, some transponder on NILESAT 201 suppose to be active. As at last year, I use to watch channels on 11938 v 27500 (53%) while 10992 is at 85% on my 1.8m offset dish but I lost it when they migrated to NILESAT 201. I tracked with SRT4669X.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2015
arbourboateng:
then try the other one which is dated 15-05-2015 and make sure you unzipped it.
wat I had from dat one is not suitable with my decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
faithchild:
guy.i believe u 100%.cos when i changed it on strong 4669xii. i got 88% on dat same tp 10992 v27500.the decoder i used was 4653x.
with 3m In anambra Onitsha plus SRT 4665x will give you 98% on 10992v27500 & all nilesat201 channels and few tp on 7.3west mena beam and just in-case there is less coverage of nilesat 201 at north west nigeria...
If you at the north west nigeria...you need more from that dish to pull nilesat201 mena beam!the 88% is just 78% on old strong mpeg2 receivers..your dish is not doing very well!....coverage zones is still a factor 88% can't give you nilesat at that location! still you may even struggle with nilesat201 with even 98% on 10992..while 88% on 10992 will get MBC 11938 nilesat201 mena beam in Enugu/Onitsha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
Graham4luv:
wat I had from dat one is not suitable with my decoder
Then you are not doing something right ,are you sure u unzipped the sw well because we all use the same process and it work well for us so check well or try it with deferent decorder and see ,for all you no the problem may be the decorder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2015
Graham4luv:
@yawwilson, which s/w do I change?
You download your decoders software from strong technologies not wizkid, and rename it rom.bin. This is your flashing software.you must keep it in a safe place because you can reuse it anytime you have a software related problem.
NB:Never use patch softwares as flashing softwares
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
mercyitodo:

it means you are not receiving the signal

how com the tp hit green ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
sokopion:

Your decoder deceive you with high signals
But it is very low
You need decoders that read good and low in signals quality

On champion HD decoder 84% will give you more nilsat channels 85% will give you all MBC OSN and more
And on badr 26 84% give you Dubai one and all
85% give you irib
One astra 28.2 84-85% gives you all sky
Sir, did u mean sky channels will be locked with a big dish? Pls hw many metres. I'll be glad if it's possible. Thanks

I will post pictures for you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:17pm On May 16, 2015
odilibe:
with 3m In anambra Onitsha plus SRT 4665x will give you 98% on 10992v27500 & all nilesat201 channels and few tp on 7.3west mena beam and just in-case there is less coverage of nilesat 201 at north west nigeria...
If you at the north west nigeria...you need more from that dish to pull nilesat201 mena beam!the 88% is just 78% on old strong mpeg2 receivers..your dish is not doing very well!....coverage zones is still a factor 88% can't give you nilesat at that location! still you may even struggle with nilesat201 with even 98% on 10992..while 88% on 10992 will get MBC 11938 nilesat201 mena beam in Enugu/Onitsha
i realy dont know wat to do.i got 10992 as 97% i went back to check on old strong of 4669x i got 88%.when i blind scan i only got ab7 mena beam.which is just 6tps.i realy dont know wat next.but i noticed one thing.i was not gettng d t shape o d neck.the guy dat curve the pole in order to fit my dish neck.did a poor job.the neck still slang when i use my plum to c if i can get a straigh vertical shape.thats d T shape.i notice it was not plum with d pole.the pole is plume.but d neck is not sitting well on d pole.so the pole is horizontally plum straight while the vertical.the supposed T shape d neck is supposed to form is not there.dats means d vertical is not plum or straigh
i will take a. pics for u guys to c.and show me where im wronge
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
Does anybody have an idea of this decoder? Which satellite it receives

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2015
SABC 1 and 2, Deen tv currently fta on Ses5 @5'east 11861 h 27500.
Enjoy. !!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
kyleege:
SABC 1 and 2, Deen tv currently fta on Ses5 @5'east 11861 h 27500.

Enjoy. !!!!!!!!!!
Starsat is doing some promo and showcasing some of their stations i think. The good thing about Starsat/Startimes is that you can pay per day view depending on bouquets you subscribe.
Eg I want to watch unique package on Startimes which is 3600 for one month. I can pay for say three days which will be 3600/30*3=360 naira only through quickteller.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
yawwilson:

You download your decoders software from strong technologies not wizkid, and rename it rom.bin. This is your flashing software.you must keep it in a safe place because you can reuse it anytime you have a software related problem.
OK, let me try. tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Konkay(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
Hi friends, pls with clear comparison kindly state the edge each of this decoder is having over one another and also which decoder and model is the best among all (durability,affordable and so on)urgent response pls.many tanx nd God bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2015
yawwilson:

thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2015
faithchild:
.the guy dat curve the pole in order to fit my dish neck.did a poor job.the neck still slang when i use my plum to c if i can get a straigh vertical shape.thats d T shape.i notice it was not plum with d pole.the pole is plume.but d neck is not sitting well on d pole.so the pole is horizontally plum straight while the vertical.the supposed T shape d neck is supposed to form is not there.dats means d vertical is not plum or straigh
"if the pole is plum,the neck shouldn't be the problem" previously my dish bend the pole from the neck (forward as if the dish is bowing to the ground grin)then I have to change the pole... then I was getting 91% on 10992 after replacing the pole with new one I am still getting 91% on 10992..using strong mpeg2 receiver!
And if you tilt your dish..you won't have that T shape you are talking about!the dish will still bend at a side on 0° degree or any angle..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nana2000: 7:06am On May 17, 2015
pls,can anyone tell me if champion tv decoder can open mbc hd on badr 26e.thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2015
harizonal123:
ole boy wit dat box day Don break u fo mbc middle east bouquet. point ya dish to New mytv position on w3c 16 degrees east and na all b that o. how much for d tin abeg?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Plz auz, can I get any meaningful (esp sport channel) on hotbird or nilesat using 2.4m pan dish in abuja? Fenks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2015
harizonal123:
it opens myhd packages on badr 5/6. That's some french channels, english as well as mbc's. But you need subscription.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 7:37am On May 17, 2015
Happy Weekend to all & good morning to all " pls
I need help from our amiable gurus in this forum , I need tutorial on how to use my Android Smartphone to Unzip Whizkid Software files Meanwhile I have downloaded WinZip App on my phone & also I have downloaded the latest 1.78 software for 4922A on the SD card on my Smartphone but I don't know the next step to take in other to unzip the software from my Smartphone pls I need help bcus if saves me lots of time running to Café most times & unreliable power supply. Pls Odilibe, Emmachile, Faithchild & the the Gurus Help me.Thanks Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nana2000: 7:42am On May 17, 2015
harizonal123:
im in ghana how can i get some to buy thats my email benzberch@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:44am On May 17, 2015
kd10:
Happy Weekend to all & good morning to all " pls
I need help from our amiable gurus in this forum , I need tutorial on how to use my Android Smartphone to Unzip Whizkid Software files Meanwhile I have downloaded WinZip App on my phone & also I have downloaded the latest 1.78 software for 4922A on the SD card on my Smartphone but I don't know the next step to take in other to unzip the software from my Smartphone pls I need help bcus if saves me lots of time running to Café most times & unreliable power supply. Pls Odilibe, Emmachile, Faithchild & the the Gurus Help me.Thanks Viva FTA.
Download ZArchiver instead, you can use it extract the files
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2015
nana2000:
pls,can anyone tell me if champion tv decoder can open mbc hd on badr 26e.thank u

this will help you to understand

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2015
please and please don't ask me how . if you have the decoder just try and learn more. you don't need anything at all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:00am On May 17, 2015
odilibe:
"if the pole is plum,the neck shouldn't be the problem" previously my dish bend the pole from the neck (forward as if the dish is bowing to the ground grin)then I have to change the pole... then I was getting 91% on 10992 after replacing the pole with new one I am still getting 91% on 10992..using strong mpeg2 receiver!
And if you tilt your dish..you won't have that T shape you are talking about!the dish will still bend at a side on 0° degree or any angle..
thank u for ur care.i wil send pics soon so dat u can have a first hand look at d dish and c where im missing it.funny enof i got 92% on 10992 last nite but oda tps says NO to me on nile.anyway.im still learning.lol.i used 4930hd.let me let u in on dis dat i used d lnb echosat oga george d gave to me but i did not cut it.moreso i used d cband scalar ring to hold my lnb.i hope dis is not one of d reasons y i got wat have on nile.i need ur expert advise from u and oda guru in d house.thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2015
@faithchild you can see some pictures below ,i am not getting all the channels on nilsat due to my location and my dish size if i manage to get your 3.5m then i can pool all the channels
even some TP may be 37% but you can get stable pictures ..the receivers that can not read from small signals to high are not good for me

the tuner quality of this decoder makes me love it..it is very fast in terms of tracking signals

@faithchild..folow this steps and you will be ok
1:Change your LNBF to good one or LNBF that is very good on week signals areas ..
2:check if your dish is well position
3:check your LNB arms .
4:get a good cable from LNB to receiver

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 9:36am On May 17, 2015
jahstech:

Download ZArchiver instead, you can use it extract the files
Thanks I have extracted it
It's very easy & simple App to use Thanks one more time meanwhile am spending weekend with my family in lagos when I get back to Accra I will download it on SRT & give u a feedback. Viva Fta

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
This guy resides in Onitsha and sells for 20k one year subscription inclusive

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2015
faithchild:
thank u for ur care.i wil send pics soon so dat u can have a first hand look at d dish and c where im missing it.funny enof i got 92% on 10992 last nite but oda tps says NO to me on nile.anyway.im still learning.lol.i used 4930hd.let me let u in on dis dat i used d lnb echosat oga george d gave to me but i did not cut it.moreso i used d cband scalar ring to hold my lnb.i hope dis is not one of d reasons y i got wat have on nile.i need ur expert advise from u and oda guru in d house.thank u

please don't be deceive by your 92% on your receiver.you can see i have 84-85% but i see some nile pictures

you have problem with your dish.it need to be fix after you fix even some receivers will give you 61% and you will see nile
you are lucky you have george d with you talk to him he is very big guy here he can guide you to success
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:47am On May 17, 2015
@all this are d pics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obinna37(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.