Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5436068 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
Pathway2life:
Pls What of SRT 4950 thnxs
Not yet available
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
Ameboperoo:

Your receiver is most likely a genuine version.
How did you know it's fake?
After OTA download it stopped working,does that not indicate that it's fake? i revived it with another decoder. I typed my S/n and C/n in strong website and it refuses to give me any information.Where can i get latest software for my fake 4669xii?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

It's an account that decrypt many channels on hot bird 13e, nilesat 7w, sky UK on Astra 28E and hispasat 30W.
If you have a big dish its a must have
Gshare on 4922a download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8logdji7uka8cv1/CS_Module_200p_New_GSCAM.stb?dl=0
This site has been blocked. Any other link?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 5:45am On May 25, 2015
eerekake:

After OTA download it stopped working,does that not indicate that it's fake? i revived it with another decoder. I typed my S/n and C/n in strong website and it refuses to give me any information.Where can i get latest software for my fake 4669xii?
This ur decoder must be an original fake o... E dey do some tricks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sheneneone: 6:53am On May 25, 2015
lovala:

SIR, plz can u help me with the full meaning of CAID? TNX.
@Odilibe what of card keys for because the box will ask for it. Where can someone get that.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2015
brainy02:
mine is writing no audio/video even after rescanning
Which decoder?Mine is showing dis morning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 9:17am On May 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which decoder?Mine is showing dis morning
, 4669
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 11:09am On May 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Not yet available

What's wrong with this SRT 4950 self, PowerVu - Not yet available, GSShare - Not yet available, Strong Technologies - this is unfair o!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
ksliman:
plx can u give us the snap short of the frequency

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
Adex70:
@sokopion ur conribution is well appreciated but what we are all eager to learn is how do we edit the ini file on strongs box because 4930 does not have powervu encrpt just nagara,ideto,viacese,cryptowork,conax on the patch key so how do we include the powervu @odilibe ur contribution is needed on this we all want to learn step by step @swordwifter long time pls what ever the issue let peace be i know dodo may be there is missup some where.

before you can do anything with Strong decoder you have to wait untill they contact chines factory then they can add to software for you to be to able to work with it.
most of the decoders are open ,you can login easy then add your own info for it to do what you want it to
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
akplatnum2005:
thnks for your concerned
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
@swordwifter be on satellite forum for years , can not make you a hero or expect
you are on this forum for years now but i can tell you from many points that you are still small in satellite tecnology all you know is how to pick up a dish and receive signals for TV. so this makes you president right?
you dont know anything yet.even small power VU which is all over internet you can not handle it.
if you want to learn please dont be arrogant call grand papa he have my number ,he called me today but before i have to let you know who you are,before i can accept you as our boy.
grand papa is always grand papa.no one like him in Africa,Europ,and even China.we all pick many many ideas from him.and he still shire everyday.

humble your self take my number from grand papa give me a call i will giude you to KD ,we will put you to crassroom and your life will never be the same.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
I've got my 2.4m strong prime focus dish yesterday. I managed to nailed mbc's on 11938 on nilesat, bbc, cnn and dubai one. What remains now is fox movies. I'm waiting for my fuji star gold lnb. I think it cn add 2% - 3% of signal. Pls correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
ryusufu:
I've got my 2.4m strong prime focus dish yesterday. I managed to nailed mbc's on 11938 on nilesat, bbc, cnn and dubai one. What remains now is fox movies. I'm waiting for my fuji star gold lnb. I think it cn add 2% - 3% of signal. Pls correct me if I'm wrong
what is your location pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
eerekake:

Which type of decoder did you use to revive it then? Fake or original?
When it did OTA download, was there a possibility of power interruption?
Answer these questions and I will know what next to advise you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
ksliman:
what is your location pls
i lives in kano
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=ryusufu post=34078076] i lives in kano
dats cool

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
sokopion:

all you have to know is that i dont sell any decoder i do not have any satellite shop
i only talk about decoder i have today
i am a user
i only help on the decoders i have
i have linux receivers and some other ones

in linux receiver anything about keys is to edit your ini file .if i tell you this what else do you still want me to do? i will not feed you by spoon
i have Champion HD decoder i have help by how to make it work
4950 i dont have it is for other users to help out
i have technomate which also work good
@sokopion pls i need your assistance on how to reactivate biss, ccCam dongle access on my champion tv decoder, because i mistakenly do factory reset and without copy the firmware and i lost the the function under extra setting please help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
goto system press red button den input 1912
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2015
socopion refused to give out software for champion hd except u contact him, too bad anyway. even d power vu explanation concerning champion hd was not vivid
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Which type of decoder did you use to revive it then? Fake or original? When it did OTA download, was there a possibility of power interruption? Answer these questions and I will know what next to advise you.
I used fake decoder to revive it,there was no power interruption.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
omokoaustine:
goto system press red button den input 1912
Thanks for the response my guy I will do that when i get home
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2015
sokopion:
@swordwifter be on satellite forum for years , can not make you a hero or expect
you are on this forum for years now but i can tell you from many points that you are still small in satellite tecnology all you know is how to pick up a dish and receive signals for TV. so this makes you president right?
you dont know anything yet.even small power VU which is all over internet you can not handle it.
if you want to learn please dont be arrogant call grand papa he have my number ,he called me today but before i have to let you know who you are,before i can accept you as our boy.
grand papa is always grand papa.no one like him in Africa,Europ,and even China.we all pick many many ideas from him.and he still shire everyday.

humble your self take my number from grand papa give me a call i will giude you to KD ,we will put you to crassroom and your life will never be the same.
Hahaha... Scorpion King.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by patfenda(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2015
akplatnum2005:
bods pls I need ur help I wanted to try out d fta stuff so I bought dish and digisat dx-786.i did d installation myself but d problem is sat no channel ot tv station is showing pls help me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
patfenda:
bods pls I need ur help I wanted to try out d fta stuff so I bought dish and digisat dx-786.i did d installation myself but d problem is sat no channel ot tv station is showing pls help me
installation of which particular satellite did u do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spacevice(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2015
sokopion:

Sokopio or Whatever, I think you don't know what you're talking about. What knowledge hv u shared or transferred to others with all your so-called experience? Please come again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
spacevice:

Sokopio or Whatever, I think you don't know what you're talking about. What knowledge hv u shared or transferred to others with all your so-called experience? Please come again.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2015
Pics
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On May 26, 2015
Talenty:
This site has been blocked. Any other link?
See this link
4922 gscam (gshare)
https://copy.com/4TIE7ogfnt3L8FTm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 8:39am On May 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

See this link
4922 gscam (gshare)
https://copy.com/4TIE7ogfnt3L8FTm

how does it works, can you take me step by step. thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 8:43am On May 26, 2015
sokopion:

@Adex,
I see you and I've heard you.
Best Regards!

@Sokopion,
Well done.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2015
kishtobe:

how does it works, can you take me step by step. thanks in advance
Just upgrade it the normal way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elawman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.