Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435883 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 9:53am On May 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Just upgrade it the normal way

ok, which sats does it open
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
sheneneone:

@Odilibe what of card keys for because the box will ask for it. Where can someone get that.
Thanks

caid:eg,0x1800=1800nagravision,0x4A02=4A02tongfang(http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/conditional_access)

provider id and key (http://satellite-keys.ru)

http://www.gxmax.net/2015/05/break-kidney-system-power-vu-and-list.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2015
kishtobe:

ok, which sats does it open
Hotbird, hispasat, Astra 2e, Nilesat, Eutelat 9e (turkey)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Moyin4king:
@sokopion pls i need your assistance on how to reactivate biss, ccCam dongle access on my champion tv decoder, because i mistakenly do factory reset and without copy the firmware and i lost the the function under extra setting please help me out

doing factory reset will never cost any problem to your decoder
do not copy firmware from the decoder it is not good, any time you try to copy firmware the decoder will reset many code and RS76
i will advice you to always update the new software ,which you can download from satlinux forum STBtalk tread page 71

to add biss keys is very simple ,be on biss keys channel then press 0000 you will get option then add biss keys on line 1
then press ok then exit to enjoy

if you want to add cccam,newcamd,redcam,GScam,Sucam,Wecam,or dongle access,all are on system
we have many types of dongle ,but the common one is twin protocol ,SSPA

if you want to enjoy TP 12265 H 27500 and 11919 V 27500 then you need to active sscam
to active sscam make sure one of your GPRS,3G,LAN ,or WIFI network is active.go to USB >SS-IPTV press ok> go to active code enter Y358C5C plus the last 3 digit of your serial number which will now make it 10 digit >press blue key to save it
now go to system enter code you will see protocols here chose sscam>exit and go back to channels and enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
See this link 4922 gscam (gshare) https://copy.com/4TIE7ogfnt3L8FTm
Got it. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 1:29pm On May 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Hotbird, hispasat, Astra 2e, Nilesat, Eutelat 9e (turkey)

thanks man, so all i have to do is install software, then go through the channels to see which one is on.

still waiting for your respond, have already uploaded the software. what next
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2015
sokopion:

do not copy firmware from the decoder it is not good, any time you try to copy firmware the decoder will reset many code and RS76
i will advice you to always update the new software ,which you can download from satlinux forum STBtalk tread page 71

to add biss keys is very simple ,be on biss keys channel then press 0000 you will get option then add biss keys on line 1

if you want to add cccam,newcamd,redcam,GScam,Sucam,Wecam,or dongle access,all are on system

if you want to enjoy TP 12265 H 27500 and 11919 V 27500 then you need to active sscam
to active sscam make sure one of your GPRS,3G,LAN ,or WIFI network is active.go to USB >SS-IPTV press ok> go to active code enter Y358C5C plus the last 3 digit of your serial number which will now make it 10 digit >press blue key to save it.
now go to system enter code you will see protocols here chose sscam>exit and go back to channels and enjoy

thanks for dis good response, dis is exactly my expectation from you bro. but one more tin left is d satlinux link because we have several linux sat forums. thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 3:27pm On May 26, 2015
sokopion:

to active sscam make sure one of your GPRS,3G,LAN ,or WIFI network is active.go to USB >SS-IPTV press ok> go to active code enter Y358C5C plus the last 3 digit of your serial number which will now make it 10 digit >press blue key to save it

v

Thanks and very grateful for this info, but I couldn't locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Talenty:
This site has been blocked. Any other link?
Why not ask him to send it to u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2015
is there anyone in the house get hispasat, there are Good channel there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=sokopion post=34105191]

[/quotelocate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 5:11pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=sokopion post=34105191]

[/quote)me too i couldnt locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 5:14pm On May 26, 2015
Moyin4king:
Thanks and very grateful for this info, but I couldn't locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it thanks
me to couldn't locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 5:20pm On May 26, 2015
sokopion:

me to I couldn't locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it .on my is champion TV receiver
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
Talenty:
Got it. Thanks

man are you able to use this software, can you take me through the exercise. i'm stack. able to uploaded it but don't know what next
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
clerkent:
im at onitsha anambra state.please link me to an installer
Any installer at Onisha here? Irib installation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
mtchris:
Any installer at Onisha here? Irib installation
07030470969 . For serious minded folks please.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
House,
Please I need someone to help fix a 2.4m motorize dish in Akure.
Just quote me pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
pofolo:
House,
Please I need someone to help fix a 2.4m motorize dish in Akure.
Just quote me pls.
Call me on 08181628749 so that we can discuss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
kishtobe:

man are you able to use this software, can you take me through the exercise. i'm stack. able to uploaded it but don't know what next
What dish size do you have?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
Good day Gurus.Thought they say Tv3 Ghana has totally gone fta,how come mine is still displaying scrambled channel.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
@Emma u av a msg pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:56am On May 27, 2015
eerekake:
Good day Gurus.Thought they say Tv3 Ghana has totally gone fta,how come mine is still displaying scrambled channel.
They locked it again!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They locked it again!
Ok,does the former key still open it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2015
Pls can anyone send latest software for 4669xii(fake).My email is: eerekake@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 7:20am On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

130cm is locked at 7w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On May 27, 2015
kishtobe:

130cm is locked at 7w
To enjoy gshare, you need a big dish of at least 2.4m up north or 3m .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
eerekake:
Ok,does the former key still open it?
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kishtobe: 8:54am On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

To enjoy gshare, you need a big dish of at least 2.4m up north or 3m .

but i was told gscam/gshare opens nilesat channels and with 130cm dish am able to receive most of the channnels from nilesat. what is the connection btwn 2.4m/3m dish and gscam/gshare.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2015
kishtobe:

but i was told gscam/gshare opens nilesat channels and with 130cm dish am able to receive most of the channnels from nilesat. what is the connection btwn 2.4m/3m dish and gscam/gshare.
Go here
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-internet-key-sharing-iks/81#34134178
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2015
benzberch:
me to I couldn't locate SS-IPTV under USB sub-menu, but under extra service please how do i go about it .on my is champion TV receiver

i think you guys still need to know more about how to play with this box

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.