Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? (1965 Views)

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Canisma(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2011
Personally, im really finding life difficult as a single. I have this belief that being married makes life easier or am i being unrealistic.
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by 190: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Me too - Thats why its my plan to get married within the next 2years undecided
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2011
*wake up* its morning already!
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by satani23: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2011
Op don't deceive ur self. Single people are the best free from any kind of responsiblities grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2011
I hp wen u get dere u wont complain ur wife eats much sha
diff feelings 4 diff stages of lyf bro
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by sistajay(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2011
@ OP . . . . . Make you talk true, na cleaner, cook you dey find apart from the fact you dont like sleepin and wakin up alone!! lipsrsealed
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by MMM2(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2011
op
u better remain single,

since u re still single and u re finding life difficult.

Becos when u re married dere will be problem.
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by claremont(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2011
Life is bliss for a single guy! What more does a single guy want, travel round the world and meet ladies from different cultures, eat food prepared by different ladies, sleep with different ladies. Abeg, being single is the bomb!
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Canisma(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
Maybe i need some1 to help shoulder my dreams and ambitions with me. Like some1 to luv. @clairmont. I ve tried all these and it just does not give me that satisfaction i need in life. Tasting every pu.ci without one to call ur own can be very stressful. I want to believe that Married life is surely the bomb. But how sure am i ?
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
^ marry den
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by claremont(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
Thread softly with issue of marriage, many have been stung by thorns which they earlier thought contained chocolates. Marriage is a rat race which only the deluded start early.
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by madoba: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ Poster

Are you serious? I am single and I'm enjoying every moment of it. IMO being single isn't difficult or harder than being married I think the reverse is the case i.e being married is tougher than being single.

While you are single why don't you try and get a life am not saying you don't have one but do things that are fun and interesting, things that will build you up, and so on.
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Canisma(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
Pls madoba, things like what. Im a graduate and a working class. Should i tour to bahamas or what. Help out pls
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
Depending on what you want or what you seem to need, both can be difficult
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Cuddlemii: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
Life is more difficult as a married person cos there is no going back but as a single person you still have an option and choices.

Marriage also comes with a lot of responsibilities hence you are now thinking for yourself, your partner, kids and immediate family.

Some marriages are so boring and stereotyped that a visitor can even predict the couples every move and act. Like robot couples or couples who excuse themselves before they can UnCloth, Rubbish! Abi before the kids come sef, my hubby wld free willy so that we can paint the whole apartment together. Kids come sef, we send them to granny once in a while. If it reaches unbearable state, we take it to the car, adventure with your partner makes u smile & giggle when u remember them. That's why u see some men jumping bikes from hold ups cos they can't wait to partake of their wife's treatment.

Marriage was ordained by God and enjoyable if you marry your own

@op, its your choice to make
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by satani23: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
I ve just realised how boring it is to remain single. Pls help i need a companion ASAP. im dying of loneliness sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
The rainy season is here and all single guys are complaining as usual. Wait until the hot sun starts frying their brains out again and they will say they love being single
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Rocktation(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
Tell you the truth, being single's the best kind of freedom, you can hope for. You only begin to feel lost or whatever when everyone around you gets married and there's no one left to flex with.
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by temiade(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
who says being single is boring? come on, talk about:
1. getting out of bed on a weekend whenever u please
2. cleaning and tidying up ur place on ur time
3. going out as u please
4. take vacations, travel to wherever
5. go for further education, relocate to wherever u find a better career, job, etc
6. indulge indulge indulge
life is certainly more fun being single
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by MrMac10(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
I Hate Girls Single life is Tha Best Bleep em Bitches
Re: Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? by Chartey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
sista-jay:
@ OP . . . . . Make you talk true, na cleaner, cook you dey find apart from the fact you dont like sleepin and wakin up alone!! lipsrsealed
Thank you! Either what you said or he's a church guy who's not had a gf in a really long time

(1) (Reply)

Animal Amore! on Valentine's Day / A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL / Is The Way To A Man's Heart Really Through Is Stomach???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.