Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy (811 Views)

Why Did Islam Approve Prostitutions / What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? / What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy by jumper524(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2022
cornelboy:

What was written down is actually not what Mohammed himself practised.
For example, when he was chased out of Mecca, he went to Medina, grew some army he came back and fought and killed to establish his religion in Mecca.

Besides, there are some contradictions I'm the Koran.

Like in some verses, the Koran says you should show kindness to your parents no matter what even if they are disbelievers. But I'm other verses, it says you shouldn't not show kindness to them if they are disbelievers or opposing Mohammed or Islam.
Even in some Hadiths, some had to kill their father cos of Mohammed.
you made a valid point.
I made this argument at a very young age but those elders I perceive to be more experienced then told me every Muslims must believe in hadith.
Thank God for Internet one can make his own research.
Re: What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy by FatherOfJesus: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
peepydelano:
Oga atheist let me affirm to you that islam is a religion that will remain firm and stand the test of times irrespective of how you or others choose to view it, I as a Muslim condemn any act of violence and my religion does not support it in any way , you may choose to stick to your opinions but it is what it is
I'm not arguing whether Islam will remain firm. Religion feast on ignorance and as long as ignorance remains, Islam will stand firm. My issue is your intolerance and conservative doctrines, starting from pedophilia, blasphemy to gross disregard for human right. We have to. Make sure that we contain such extreme practices.

Lets learn to make people accountable for their actions and not blame or hide under some misguided religious beliefs to justify evil.Somewhere around the world mullions of Muslims are been mascared on a daily basis by Christians, does it make sense if I start to condemn Christianity in it’s entirety?Lets Learn to live in the beauty of our multiplicity and justice duly served wherever necessary.
We cannot talk about what people did because of their religion without looking at the grassroots of the crime. Islam has a problem, you do not want to accept this because of cognitive dissonance but it's what it is. Evidence is clear that Islam is too conservative and can spontaneously cause extremism.
Re: What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy by TempUser: 11:22pm On May 13, 2022
yuping:
undecided they are also here, but for someone like you who know the truth and knows the repercussions but still do the opposite SMH, you more deadly.
You're judging me by what you assumed out of your assssssss. A side effect of thinking with your anus cheesy
Re: What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy by yuping(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2022
TempUser:

You're judging me by what you assumed out of your assssssss. A side effect of thinking with your anus cheesy
undecided they is different between letting you know your mistake and judging you, but now you playing the victim card, continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. / Religionists Please Keep Off / Some Tricks Guys Use In Luring Females Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.