Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45827 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
"moderate Muslims" ain't Muslim. U see those ones that are proud to be called "terrorists". Yep that one

You are free to type whatever makes you happy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Yves4real(f): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Let me wait for Reno Omokri's reaction now that Atiku has failed to condemn Deborah's brutal murder, indicating that he supports the heinous practice.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by updatedws: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
waiting for Reno to comment on this

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by President2001(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Atiku is a religious man killing of citizen can be justify than talking against his religion in is diary that's shameless person want to become President

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ityP(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Samunique:
Wow !!!

See denial !!!!

And people think this man will be better than Buhari

Meanwhile, read the comments below and tell me we're not in serious problem in this country !!!

Oga, even Tinubu no get mind talk anything if he is president
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by muykem: 8:56am On May 13, 2022
They are serving the same callous god that desires the blood of people. I don't know the different between Allah that love shedding of blood and Satan.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Mooh247: 8:56am On May 13, 2022
grin

Politicians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.
Yea but you will agree alot of people lose their lives during robbery incidents daily, and you know robbers get arrested and are released after paying bribes, is that not provocative? Sometimes you really cant blame those involved in jungle justice when you see these things happen. If our judicial set up was any good things like that wont happen.

Has anyone lost his life because someone said the quran is was fake?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by livinbygrace: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
You see all these politicians are the same.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by obembet(f): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
What about Osibanjo, Buhari, Tinubu and the others, why haven’t they condemned the killing.

And Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!
Nigeria really need it
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
196O:
Wow!!! Look at someone who wants to become president, afraid of speaking against murderers.

No northerner deserves to run this country anymore.
all Muslims are in support don't of the killings. They all have the same barbaric faith. Imagine the supposed civilized atiku denying and deleting such posts. What about tinubu and the rest of other Muslim faithful. Such a barbaric people we call humans

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by frankson1(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post

What's your point, islamabadist undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
hope pdp can see the adamawa scammer is a closet
terrorist
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by vickthourh(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2022
The best thing that can happen to NIGERIA now.is if we go on our separate ways,those NORTHERN MUSLIM people are not good to share a COUNTRY with.

We need to DIVIDE .....ASAP....

BOTH THE APC and PDP leaders have not come out to talk boldly about the killing of Deborah
All they want is being the president of a country.

Very soon we will take things into our hands
I PROMISE. and it will be worse than the ENDSARS.

I am fully ready for this...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ityP(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2022
196O:
Wow!!! Look at someone who wants to become president, afraid of speaking against murderers.

No northerner deserves to run this country anymore.

Abegi. Which southern politician get mouth to talk against am? Fear naija politics

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by fof1: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet

HE WILL SURELY GO INTO OBLIVION AND IRRELEVANCE AT THE END OF THE DAY...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by frankson1(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet

The only reason I would have wanted Wike is just to reset these Islamabadist heads undecided

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 9:01am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Look at the comments of these followers of the filthy pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Just look at how they are not even bothered about the killing of Deborah Yakubu.

I pity all these lazy and coward Christians trying to be politically correct or because off money become cowards and refuse to speak the truth about the pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Many of your allow idi.ots like Antichristian, Empiree, etc deceive you about their pedophile prophet Muhammad. Even these silly Atheists instead of calling out Islam will suddenly start saying religion instead of islam in particular. Just look at what we are dealing with. Wait till these followers of the pedophile prophet Muhammad become the majority and even your Atheists will not run away but be silenced.

This is jihad. Every Muslim especially those snakes the so called "moderate ones" pretends about this but this is all their end goal. These "moderate ones" job is to kill in after the jihadists have done the work of their Satan inspired prophet Muhammad and throw blankets over your eyes. Every Christian is called upon to respond with the War of love. The future peace of your children and yourself depends on this. We are not instructed by Jesus Christ to kill them in retaliation but we must now take serious the task of exposing their satanic pedophile prophet Muhammad in all languages. We must push this the more because the more we do. Many of them who are ignorant of how evil their satanic prophet Muhammad was will wake up.

Do not sit on the fence about this. Spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Expose Muhammad's evil life. Those of you who can speak and write Hausa. Transcribe videos of individuals like Christian Prince into Hausa and create channels to spread it everywhere. God has given us the blessing of the internet. Put it to proper use. You can not be a Christian techie and you don't contribute your quota to spreading the gospel of Jesus and exposing the evil life of Muhammad. Those of you who make 3D videos. Make 3D videos exposing the evil lifestyle of Muhammad in Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Khaysee: 9:01am On May 13, 2022
I pity his Christian supporters

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Eriokanmi: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Some myopic bigots are still shouting atiku,lol. Shebi na buhari shock una see, his own shock will shock the shockables. I still don't know why some myopic beings would be supporting someone who relocated to dubai and abandoned the party that gave him over 10m votes only to come back when election is near again. What do you call that person?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Dagenius53: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Sincerely what I can deduced from this is that the northerner doesn't care about we the southerns at all, he deleted the post because he knew the northern people will come for him and might lead to lost in the forthcoming election. I'm so pain right now.

May Allah forgive you.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Yankee101: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
I hereby withdraw my support for Atiku abubakar

Shebi you dey fear Muslim vote lose?

You've lost Christian votes

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Sheriman(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
vickthourh:
The best thing that can happen to NIGERIA now.is if we go on our separate ways,those NORTHERN MUSLIM people are not good to share a COUNTRY with.

We need to DIVIDE .....ASAP....
But your greedy and self centered Southern Kings and politicians who are really enjoying the larger share of this one fraudulent country called NIGERIA will not allow that to happen in their life time.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Asgard13: 9:03am On May 13, 2022
Samunique:
I don't waste my time with someone like you !

Pls don't mention me again undecided

You went on rant.. without info mad cursing
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 9:03am On May 13, 2022
Imortal001:
Am not a happy man right. Are we living in a animal kingdom? Rest in peace deborah samuel!

How do you people feel comfortable abusing the word 'am' in place of "I am" or I'm? This is irritating!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Awoleesu(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2022
Yeah! "People" who happened to be "demented" by a religious indoctrination... In this case; Islam!

GeneralPula:
I’m not so religious but I don’t think the problem here is Islam... It’s people..

Lots of demented people everywhere..

I saw the video and was like damn! It was too cruel..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by obembet(f): 9:04am On May 13, 2022
There is nothing like peace in that religion

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by sweetjohn(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2022
If you are still beleiving that Islam is a religion you are still blind. Islam is a gathering of demons in human clothing
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Yankee101: 9:06am On May 13, 2022
That's why his wife left him

She sees no future as president

And he'll spend the ones he's stolen, so she cut her losses and ja
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Lashist(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I told them ooo...Apc..Pdp..same same same same same. Obi my brother ooo,atiku the cameroonian ooo,bobo Chicago, pastor wise... .all of them same same same..chai
Simple...all the same...aside their interests, dem no send common man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.