Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45825 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by haffaze777(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
Atiku shouldn't have deleted the post,I don't support his ambition to rule Nigeria but I support his condemnation of such barbaric acts,and I know alot of Nigeria did same,by deleting that post he disappoint me and many nigeria.as for those stupid fanatics their end is near.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by lagonovo: 1:30pm On May 13, 2022
Online people and hypocrisy.
Your eyes gradually clearing up on reality. Atiku just faced our sad reality. Oya, let your Osinbajo talk now, let your imaginary difference maker Peter Obi talk, let your Tinubu talk, your Amaechi. Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Babangida?

Life is easy when you are a nonexistent online character who can pretend to be anything with answers to every problem in Nigeria but actually a nonentity in real life. Not that easy when you are known.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Emekaossai(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
Lord Lugard will never rest in peace for joining us today
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 1:39pm On May 13, 2022
Braga90:

Nonsense

Nonsense I guess I reference to your pedophile prophet Muhammad
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Mccullum: 1:40pm On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!

Internet can't forget your wishes, just know that.

May God help Nigeria o
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by lagonovo: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
We had a choice especially in 1957. We were just the North and the South then later the North, the East and the the West. The East led by Azikiwe opted to align with the North against the wish of the West, thinking the North was easy to control. While we blame Lugard, we can't run away from this fact on the choice we made even if we are the worst hypocrites on earth.

Emekaossai:
Lord Lugard will never rest in peace for joining us today

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 1:44pm On May 13, 2022
rajiedreez:

Peace be upon you and your household please read the said surat further, read Quran 9:1-6 for better understanding of the ayat.
Anyone can quote a portion of the Bible and misinterpret it. The best way to get a better understanding of any confusing verse is to read at least 2 verses before and after that particular verse

Let's see Quran 9:1-6:

Notice that this is the final portion of the revelation Mohammed claimed to receive from his angel, Gabreel. It does not include the statement, “In the name of Allah, the merciful, the merciful.” It begins with the word “innocent” in the Arabic language. Allah and his messenger, Mohammed, are innocent concerning the killing of the idolaters, the Christians, and the Jews, especially with those whom Mohammed had made a previous covenant not to kill.

1 Allah and his messenger are innocent from the polytheists with whom you
have a covenant. 2 So travel in the land four months, and know that you will not
hinder Allah and that Allah will shame the infidels. 3 And the announcement
from Allah and his messenger to the people on the bigger pilgrimage day: "That
Allah and his messenger are innocent from the polytheists." So if you repent, so
it will be better for you; but if you turn away, so know that you will not hinder
Allah. And give the good news to those who became infidels, with a painful
torment. 4 Except for the polytheists with whom you made a covenant, then they
did not fail anything of you, nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill to them
your covenant through their time. Surely Allah loves the fearer.

Muslims are commanded to kill all polytheists who do not accept Islam.
According to Muslim scholars, this verse abrogates 124 other verses
throughout the entire Qur'an which indicate any compassion for Christians
and Jews. Also, notice verse 6 is abrogated by verse 5.

5 So when the forbidden months are passed, [1] so kill the polytheists wherever
you find them, and take them [as captives] and besiege them and lay wait for
them with every kind of ambush; so if they repent [2] and perform the prayer
and bring the legal alms, so leave their way free. Surely Allah is forgiving,
merciful. 6 And if any one of the polytheists asks you for a shelter, so give to
him a shelter until he hears the word of Allah, then let him reach his place of
safety. This is because they are people who do not know.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!
when u become the president, make me minister of health, I knw of a genetic virus that will only attack people of the North alone
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Nigra(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2022
Atiku is a weakling...If Islam preaches about violence,they would be no peace whatsoever on earth...All those extremists are illiterates of what Allah preaches .. #Religion isn't violence #

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by NaijaCars4sale: 2:22pm On May 13, 2022
What where you expecting in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Gwan2(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2022
IME1:
Atiku played the ostrich and denied his convictions for state votes in Sokoto
But that's a father's daughter
That could have been your daughter's teacher
That could have been your mother's daughter in law
That could have been your sister's bestie
That could have been your son's employer

But you see, there lies a charred corpse, what people call remains.
But that's not from a gas explosion or plane crash or oil bunkering gone wrong, or a thief caught in Jankara market...

That's a girl who wrongly used the word nonsense but was never given mercy to apologise. I apologise on her behalf. For if you use that word for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ or our Father our Creator God, I shall not strike a match, but silently pray for your mercy.

But alas God Himself shows mercy on whom He will, and what if He doesn't show you? God is the God of justice and vengeance, but what if He chooses to strike everyone of those who killed Deborah dead or He chooses to use them like He used Paul of Tarsus?

What about those who have used worse words for Jesus, Mary, David, Moses, Abraham, angels, Elisha, Isaiah, Peter, the Holy Spirit and our Creator God?
Those in politics,
In movies
In cartoons
In series
In songs
In jokes
In slants
In exclamations
In books
In comics
... and here on nairaland?

What do we Christians do? What would you non Christians expect us to do or fear we would or could do? What would our actions or inactions result in at the end? Would you want a reprisal in the south? Would you want sanctions from the Western world? Would you want mass exodus of Christians from the north and boycott of businesses and products from Muslims?

If truly you think, do, and say what you would want another to do, say, and think about you, you would think before you think, say or do to others.

It took a split second thinking for people to carry stones to want to stone the adulterous woman in the gospel according to John, cause they were 'righteous and kissed off by such immorality and shame and sin of the woman. She must die, the book said so, Moses himself wrote it, and they believe it's an instruction from God Himself. So we moveee!
But Jesus bent down to write, to draw, to make patterns, to play with the sand.
And it took a split second for them to truly think when they heard, 'those without sin cast the stone' and without their initial aggression and self righteous and lack of mercy and a forgiving spirit, they took a look at the older ones and they threw down their stones.
The adulterous woman who truly had sinned, offended the law and could have been killed, WAS FORGIVEN AND GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE!

But not Deborah who used the word nonsense!
May she rest in peace and be buried with dignity.
May there be justice for Deborah and may Muslims, Christians, Others like Hindus, Buddhist, Trail, Have Krishna, Eckists, Traditional Religious Worshippers, Atheists, Free Thinkers and Agnostics and others not INSULT, USE DEROGATORY INNUENDOS OR REMARKS on anything religious whether their own or others religious beliefs.

This is emotional, kudos…but unfortunately, emotions or evangelism won’t quell or stop this barbaric act, until it is met with equal or higher brutal force.

The state of Isreal, and the Jewish population will have long been an extinct population that we read in our history books if they resorted to this kind of emotional writings or gospel evangelism.

Ideology especially from fanatics is ingrained and part of their DNA code…for peace to reign, they have to be aware that you are a superior threat and very fierce with your reprisals.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Let's see Quran 9:1-6:

Notice that this is the final portion of the revelation Mohammed claimed to receive from his angel, Gabreel. It does not include the statement, “In the name of Allah, the merciful, the merciful.” It begins with the word “innocent” in the Arabic language. Allah and his messenger, Mohammed, are innocent concerning the killing of the idolaters, the Christians, and the Jews, especially with those whom Mohammed had made a previous covenant not to kill.

1 Allah and his messenger are innocent from the polytheists with whom you
have a covenant. 2 So travel in the land four months, and know that you will not
hinder Allah and that Allah will shame the infidels. 3 And the announcement
from Allah and his messenger to the people on the bigger pilgrimage day: "That
Allah and his messenger are innocent from the polytheists." So if you repent, so
it will be better for you; but if you turn away, so know that you will not hinder
Allah. And give the good news to those who became infidels, with a painful
torment. 4 Except for the polytheists with whom you made a covenant, then they
did not fail anything of you, nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill to them
your covenant through their time. Surely Allah loves the fearer.

Muslims are commanded to kill all polytheists who do not accept Islam.
According to Muslim scholars, this verse abrogates 124 other verses
throughout the entire Qur'an which indicate any compassion for Christians
and Jews. Also, notice verse 6 is abrogated by verse 5.

5 So when the forbidden months are passed, [1] so kill the polytheists wherever
you find them, and take them [as captives] and besiege them and lay wait for
them with every kind of ambush; so if they repent [2] and perform the prayer
and bring the legal alms, so leave their way free. Surely Allah is forgiving,
merciful. 6 And if any one of the polytheists asks you for a shelter, so give to
him a shelter until he hears the word of Allah, then let him reach his place of
safety. This is because they are people who do not know.

I thought you said you've read tafsir? If so, you'd have known the story behind this revelations and what the instructions meant.

There were treaties signed by Muslims and people of other faiths during that period of time when fighting wars with each other. It's like a seize fire treaty that will enable all parties move freely amongst themselves and Allah is instructing Muslims to respected the condition of the treaty for the period its signed for.
And even after the period anyone amongst the enemy that seeks refuge with the Muslims should be protected and not touched or armed i.e. Quran 9:6 it even states that the person does not need to be a Muslim before being protected provided he or she isn't involved in the ongoing war.

You see, some revelation come to address a current and pressing issue and serves a purpose in a similar scenario afterwards. They aren't applicable in other instances apart from a similar instance to which it was revealed
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 3:09pm On May 13, 2022
rajiedreez:

I thought you said you've read tafsir? If so, you'd have known the story behind this revelations and what the instructions meant.

There were treaties signed by Muslims and people of other faiths during that period of time when fighting wars with each other. It's like a seize fire treaty that will enable all parties move freely amongst themselves and Allah is instructing Muslims to respected the condition of the treaty for the period its signed for.
And even after the period anyone amongst the enemy that seeks refuge with the Muslims should be protected and not touched or armed i.e. Quran 9:6 it even states that the person does not need to be a Muslim before being protected provided he or she isn't involved in the ongoing war.

You see, some revelation come to address a current and pressing issue and serves a purpose in a similar scenario afterwards. They aren't applicable in other instances apart from a similar instance to which it was revealed

See Tafsir excuse. grin

Is Tafsir which are commentaries by Islamic Scholars greater than Quran?

Treaty ko! Treaty ni!

Pathetic liars.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

See Tafsir excuse. grin

Treaty ko! Treaty ni!

Pathetic liars.

You see, that's where you're getting it wrong. If a ordinary man reads the Bible and interprets it literally you'll say he needs the spirit to know the true meaning of the Bible.

Tafsir aren't mere commentaries, they are explanations to the circumstances surrounding the revelation of the Quran. It's not a must you accept as I'll understand if you do not accept. But I'll never result to insulting you to explain my religion to you.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
rajiedreez:

You see, that's where you're getting it wrong. If a ordinary man reads the Bible and interprets it literally you'll say he needs the spirit to know the true meaning of the Bible.

Tafsir aren't mere commentaries, they are explanations to the circumstances surrounding the revelation of the Quran. It's not a must you accept as I'll understand if you do not accept. But I'll never result to insulting you to explain my religion to you.

Your Quran insults everyone of us that is not Muslims.

We are called the "worst of creatures" by Allah
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Jazzman01: 3:21pm On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about it. Religion is a very powerful tool. The only way we can curb their excesses or at least limit it to their region is to break up Nigeria on Religious grounds. Those agitating for Nigeria to split on ethnic grounds have forgotten that Religion is another factor and even more powerful than ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

See Tafsir excuse. grin

Treaty ko! Treaty ni!

Pathetic liars.

If I had quoted

2 kings 10:17 kill everyone as God promised

Esther 3:6 killing all jews
It'd seem as though I'm looking for loopholes

So many Bible verses are controversial but there'll be one explanation or the other for it abi
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Your Quran insults everyone of us that is not Muslims.

We are called the "worst of creatures" by Allah

In case you don't know the Quran refers to Christians and Jews as people of the books. Meaning group of people with God's revealed scriptures
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by pelumi25: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
May God have mercy on our nation Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by RussellRutherfo: 3:40pm On May 13, 2022
rajiedreez:

If I had quoted

2 kings 10:17 kill everyone as God promised

Esther 3:6 killing all jews
It'd seem as though I'm looking for loopholes

So many Bible verses are controversial but there'll be one explanation or the other for it abi

I guess Allah is stupid. He wrote the Old Testament with his hands.

Muhammad was a pretending mad man who was trying to deceive everyone.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَفِظْنَاهُ مِنْ عَمْرٍو عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ احْتَجَّ آدَمُ وَمُوسَى، فَقَالَ لَهُ مُوسَى يَا آدَمُ أَنْتَ أَبُونَا خَيَّبْتَنَا وَأَخْرَجْتَنَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ‏.‏ قَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ يَا مُوسَى اصْطَفَاكَ اللَّهُ بِكَلاَمِهِ، وَخَطَّ لَكَ بِيَدِهِ، أَتَلُومُنِي عَلَى أَمْرٍ قَدَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَىَّ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَنِي بِأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً‏.‏ فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى، فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى ‏"‏ ثَلاَثًا‏.‏ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِثْلَهُ‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses[b]! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand[/b]. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 6614
In-Book Reference: Book 82, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 611 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 3:51pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I guess Allah is stupid. He wrote the Old Testament with his hands.

Muhammad was a pretending mad man who was trying to deceive everyone.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَفِظْنَاهُ مِنْ عَمْرٍو عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ احْتَجَّ آدَمُ وَمُوسَى، فَقَالَ لَهُ مُوسَى يَا آدَمُ أَنْتَ أَبُونَا خَيَّبْتَنَا وَأَخْرَجْتَنَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ‏.‏ قَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ يَا مُوسَى اصْطَفَاكَ اللَّهُ بِكَلاَمِهِ، وَخَطَّ لَكَ بِيَدِهِ، أَتَلُومُنِي عَلَى أَمْرٍ قَدَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَىَّ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَنِي بِأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً‏.‏ فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى، فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى ‏"‏ ثَلاَثًا‏.‏ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِثْلَهُ‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses[b]! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand[/b]. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 6614
In-Book Reference: Book 82, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 611 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Smile I'll try my best to explain things to you the best I know.

Raining insults even at subordinate isn't part of me so I'll not insult you or your God.
It's know by all Muslims any issue that the Quran clarify doesn't need any hadith to explain. Hadith are integral part of Islam but the ruling of the Quran ranks higher than any other Hadith. That's why I've always quoted the Quran to you.
It's not right for a Muslim to demean a Jew or a Christian
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by IME1: 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Gwan2:

This is emotional, kudos…but unfortunately, emotions or evangelism won’t quell or stop this barbaric act, until it is met with equal or higher brutal force.

The state of Isreal, and the Jewish population will have long been an extinct population that we read in our history books if they resorted to this kind of emotional writings or gospel evangelism.

Ideology especially from fanatics is ingrained and part of their DNA code…for peace to reign, they have to be aware that you are a superior threat and very fierce with your reprisals.

I kid you not Gwan I've always wondered what would happen or what the Holy Spirit would want me or you or others to do IF we ever face attack or threat.
Jesus put back the ear of Marcus who Peter had removed with a sword.
Jesus is the Prince of Peace.
I believe our weapons are not canal but mighty through God.
I've heard people fight evil with just speaking and declaring the Word of God and I long to be that kind of person.
I believe we must exercise our faith in Jesus in all circumstances.
May the Holy Spirit lead us a d God protect us from evil and evil situations in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Dagrace01(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
Some people are still defending the actions of those that maimed and killed that poor girl..
Who bewitched Africa?
Sokoto or no Sokoto, religion or no religion, what was don to that girl is outrightly inhumane.
It gives me shivers that we coexist with those that think a god will authorize the death of someone for blasphemy.
Any god that can't fight his own course is redundant and incapacitated.
Thank GOD we still have reasonable people from Islam.

If not, I would've have been so weary and scared of my next neighbor who shares the same ideology.
Religion was shoved down our throat by foreign exploiters.
It shouldn't take us down this route we're threading.
Funniest thing is that this will go on and on and nothing would be done about it..

Unapologetically, I'm saying it with my full chest.
Let's divide this country in the way of religion and doctrines.
If you prefer sharia law go up north and live ur life there.
If you favor the Nigerian constitution, come down south and enjoy ur life.
There's no need tagging this country a secular state when a particular region or ideology thinks their belief supersedes the fundamental human rights.
O bad gan now!

#Thagrace

#justicefordeborahsamuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Perfectbeing(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
This is big proof that our votes count. If vote doesn't count, Atiku would never have deleted that post. He would have banked on the fact that the election will be rigged in the North and he wouldn't have deleted this post. He needs the vote of the Northerners so he had to save face and delete his post.

So my people, go and get your voters card and come out of election day to vote. Your votes count
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by donbenie(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

[s]And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post [/s]

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by donbenie(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
[s]Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.[/s]
Stupid is as stupid does.. angry
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
naivety. Anyways are you "Yoruba Muslim"
Type more if it as long as it makes you happy. Happiness is free!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by viktagorion: 5:22pm On May 13, 2022
You will never be President.

Eleribu.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Anndrew(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
What about Osibanjo, Buhari, Tinubu and the others, why haven’t they condemned the killing.
condemn and kiss ur presidential ambition good bye...violent taketh it by force...Nigeria is a banana Republic
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Anndrew(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Some myopic bigots are still shouting atiku,lol. Shebi na buhari shock una see, his own shock will shock the shockables. I still don't know why some myopic beings would be supporting someone who relocated to dubai and abandoned the party that gave him over 10m votes only to come back when election is near again. What do you call that person?
Obj book..my "WATCH"..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.