Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45829 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Manna4Gurls: 10:25am On May 13, 2022
the Northerners are threatening to back away if he didn't denounce his statements.

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Zulu2022: 10:25am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.
so u want to fight fr ur messenger,since u believe he is powerful,y not Liv him to fight fr himsef, religion is number one problem..I pity ppl dat I joining any religion that is not tolerant
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Foolishbuhari: 10:27am On May 13, 2022
Where are those "artifkulated" mofokas? If I hear atifku again ehn! This mofoka is buhari lite
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by maasoap(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Israelis handle them better...

No matter their education they still have terrorists mindset.

Look at them on Nairaland.

Tomorrow they will shout IPOB.

Thunder fire U.na their

I'm not surprised by your comment at all. The same Israel treated your fellow Nigeria Christian pilgrims the same way some years back and many of you foolishly justified it. What is left to say again?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Manna4Gurls: 10:27am On May 13, 2022
More photo

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Foolishbuhari: 10:28am On May 13, 2022
festacman:
The fact is that as a Muslim politician, Abubakar Atiku will lose Muslim supporters if he dare condemns the lynching.

Most politicians gearing up for 2023 will also dodge this issue.

Now he's also lost southern support! Let's see any animal who'd campaign for him.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by themanderon: 10:29am On May 13, 2022
Islam is inherently evil. To doubt this statement is to put your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Foolishbuhari: 10:31am On May 13, 2022
Minjim:

A candidate like Peter Obi, right?

Is he not credible? At this rate, even though I am thoroughly against Wike, if it comes to him and a Muslim, Wike had my vote.

He will never tolerate rubbish like this! Even Abacha we love to hate didn't tolerate this!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Foolishbuhari: 10:32am On May 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Biafrans, see who you all voted for?
Biafrans are fools.

And the buhari you voted is better? Animal!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:34am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet
Behold, the two-facedness of Atiku, no wonder he lost the elections. He has no balls

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Jasper185: 10:46am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

The number of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.

You're ignorant, this is different from what you're saying, wonder how your brain work

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by LtChisom: 10:48am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Good

Why are you muslims cursed from inside out, were they burnt for some jesus or jehovah?

We are talking of some lunatics behaving like their grand patron the fake arse pig prophet mohamed and the mad dog allah, who out of their worthless and useless religion islam brought out one nonsense terror manual quoran, if you guys weren't cursed how come the petrifying carcass of your dead mohammad was exhumed by some medinna pigs and eaten by them.

Your allah and mohamed are mad and stupid, I guess that is why all you muslims are insane, love terrorism and are bloodthirsty.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by LtChisom: 10:51am On May 13, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Where are those "artifkulated" mofokas? If I hear atifku again ehn! This mofoka is buhari lite

I use to be among but this says alot, never will I ever support any of these hypocrites again.
Damn fools of cursed religion.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ShaqFu: 10:56am On May 13, 2022
Men just reading through those comments made me almost puke. Are these the Nigerians who clamor for a better Nigeria?

With such repulsive and backward mindset, how will Nigeria ever progress?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Evidenx(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2022
I have just started to dislike him.

Only an Igbo presidency can save Nigeria.

IstandwithpeterObi
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Harmless1b(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2022
Ok baba AA we have heard you.. so what's your take on d killing n burning �
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Braga90(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Look at the comments of these followers of the filthy pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Just look at how they are not even bothered about the killing of Deborah Yakubu.

I pity all these lazy and coward Christians trying to be politically correct or because off money become cowards and refuse to speak the truth about the pedophile prophet Muhammad.

Many of your allow idi.ots like Antichristian, Empiree, etc deceive you about their pedophile prophet Muhammad. Even these silly Atheists instead of calling out Islam will suddenly start saying religion instead of islam in particular. Just look at what we are dealing with. Wait till these followers of the pedophile prophet Muhammad become the majority and even your Atheists will not run away but be silenced.

This is jihad. Every Muslim especially those snakes the so called "moderate ones" pretends about this but this is all their end goal. These "moderate ones" job is to kill in after the jihadists have done the work of their Satan inspired prophet Muhammad and throw blankets over your eyes. Every Christian is called upon to respond with the War of love. The future peace of your children and yourself depends on this. We are not instructed by Jesus Christ to kill them in retaliation but we must now take serious the task of exposing their satanic pedophile prophet Muhammad in all languages. We must push this the more because the more we do. Many of them who are ignorant of how evil their satanic prophet Muhammad was will wake up.

Do not sit on the fence about this. Spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Expose Muhammad's evil life. Those of you who can speak and write Hausa. Transcribe videos of individuals like Christian Prince into Hausa and create channels to spread it everywhere. God has given us the blessing of the internet. Put it to proper use. You can not be a Christian techie and you don't contribute your quota to spreading the gospel of Jesus and exposing the evil life of Muhammad. Those of you who make 3D videos. Make 3D videos exposing the evil lifestyle of Muhammad in Hausa.

Nonsense
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by IME1: 11:17am On May 13, 2022
Atiku played the ostrich and denied his convictions for state votes in Sokoto
But that's a father's daughter
That could have been your daughter's teacher
That could have been your mother's daughter in law
That could have been your sister's bestie
That could have been your son's employer

But you see, there lies a charred corpse, what people call remains.
But that's not from a gas explosion or plane crash or oil bunkering gone wrong, or a thief caught in Jankara market...

That's a girl who wrongly used the word nonsense but was never given mercy to apologise. I apologise on her behalf. For if you use that word for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ or our Father our Creator God, I shall not strike a match, but silently pray for your mercy.

But alas God Himself shows mercy on whom He will, and what if He doesn't show you? God is the God of justice and vengeance, but what if He chooses to strike everyone of those who killed Deborah dead or He chooses to use them like He used Paul of Tarsus?

What about those who have used worse words for Jesus, Mary, David, Moses, Abraham, angels, Elisha, Isaiah, Peter, the Holy Spirit and our Creator God?
Those in politics,
In movies
In cartoons
In series
In songs
In jokes
In slants
In exclamations
In books
In comics
... and here on nairaland?

What do we Christians do? What would you non Christians expect us to do or fear we would or could do? What would our actions or inactions result in at the end? Would you want a reprisal in the south? Would you want sanctions from the Western world? Would you want mass exodus of Christians from the north and boycott of businesses and products from Muslims?

If truly you think, do, and say what you would want another to do, say, and think about you, you would think before you think, say or do to others.

It took a split second thinking for people to carry stones to want to stone the adulterous woman in the gospel according to John, cause they were 'righteous and kissed off by such immorality and shame and sin of the woman. She must die, the book said so, Moses himself wrote it, and they believe it's an instruction from God Himself. So we moveee!
But Jesus bent down to write, to draw, to make patterns, to play with the sand.
And it took a split second for them to truly think when they heard, 'those without sin cast the stone' and without their initial aggression and self righteous and lack of mercy and a forgiving spirit, they took a look at the older ones and they threw down their stones.
The adulterous woman who truly had sinned, offended the law and could have been killed, WAS FORGIVEN AND GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE!

But not Deborah who used the word nonsense!
May she rest in peace and be buried with dignity.
May there be justice for Deborah and may Muslims, Christians, Others like Hindus, Buddhist, Trail, Have Krishna, Eckists, Traditional Religious Worshippers, Atheists, Free Thinkers and Agnostics and others not INSULT, USE DEROGATORY INNUENDOS OR REMARKS on anything religious whether their own or others religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by House34: 11:19am On May 13, 2022
LtChisom:

Why are you muslims cursed from inside out, were they burnt for some jesus or jehovah?

We are talking of some lunatics behaving like their grand patron the fake arse pig prophet mohamed and the mad dog allah, who out of their worthless and useless religion islam brought out one nonsense terror manual quoran, if you guys weren't cursed how come the petrifying carcass of your dead mohammad was exhumed by some medinna pigs and eaten by them.

Your allah and mohamed are mad and stupid, I guess that is why all you muslims are insane, love terrorism and are bloodthirsty.

Yes he is also a pedophile, Mohammad at 53 years old married a 6-year-old girl Aisha and had sex with her at age nine!
Phophet my ass!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Benwems(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2022
Thats why when Israel kills Muslims, I don't condemn it.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Minime10(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku Abubakar didn't only delete his tweet and Facebook post condemning the barbaric act of his marauding "clients", he also took to Facebook, with his verified "Atiku Abubakar Hausa" account, to outright deny being responsible for the post altogether.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iNqVFT27uUB3voBwAw95WgEL8PDFQwBu6u4iDnX9kAs6yVZw4Pgyen3gy2wPXDqFl&id=100044596862139

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124096/atiku-deletes-facebook-post-tweet

With or without Deborah's murder, Atiku is not and can never be a solution to Nigeria's problem.
Bunch of religious hypocrites
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Foolishbuhari: 11:35am On May 13, 2022
LtChisom:

I use to be among but this says alot, never will I ever support any of these hypocrites again.
Damn fools of cursed religion.

Voted the animal because of Peter Obi. I spent over 50k of my money just to go vote, thinking at least he isn't an extremist. Turned out I was wrong.

If PDP doesn't give Peter Obi that ticket, they'd lose that election and Peter better not accept any VP position. Thank God the 2019 ticket gave him popularity!

Damned religion of terrorists and murderers! Bleep the stupid pedophilic prophet Muhammed!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rigarmortis: 11:48am On May 13, 2022
Collins4u1:
You see how pretentious they're.... Pretend to pained. Religious terrorists.. Muhammed should kiss my ass...

Can can you say Mohamed should kiss your ass, do you know how dirty and vile that is?

You you know how stinky Momo's breathe is? I would piss on his teeth is they were on fire.

Please allow pigs kiss hi ass and vice versa.

Trust me it's safer

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On May 13, 2022
festacman:
The fact is that as a Muslim politician, Abubakar Atiku will lose Muslim supporters if he dare condemns the lynching.

Most politicians gearing up for 2023 will also dodge this issue.

You are absolutely right
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by rajiedreez: 12:08pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I have read the Quran a hundred times. I have gone through the Hadiths. I have examined the Tafsirs. I have looked at Sirat Rasul Allah, etc.

Islam is a religious ideology by Muhammad who himself was a murderer and called others to ensure everyone submits to Allah.

If you doubt me. Select any part of the Quran and let's look it and you will see how Muhammad was satanically inspired.

Quran 9:5 totally sums up Islam.
Peace be upon you and your household please read the said surat further, read Quran 9:1-6 for better understanding of the ayat.
Anyone can quote a portion of the Bible and misinterpret it. The best way to get a better understanding of any confusing verse is to read at least 2 verses before and after that particular verse

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by ityP(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2022
The people that are supporting Tinubu even after he blamed protesters in 2020 are saying people should cancel Atiku for deleting a tweet. Seun should form a Nairaland section for matured clowns. grin
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by eburuu: 12:32pm On May 13, 2022
What is dear to 1 millions people is what losein thounds of oife, just stay out of truble
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by wizelink(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
If the post was not from you then what do have to say about the murder of miss debby? Or is your political ambition more important than the lifes of people?
Is this how you want to unit nigerians by calling white black when you become the president?
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Esate(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
If he likes let him delete it, disown the post because he needs support for his political ambition to come into reality, no problem with that.
But one thing is sure who will lead Nigeria has been chosen by God himself. So that one won't stop him from losing or winning.
Cause promotion only comes from God, he set kings and dethrone kings.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Whois(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2022
If you know you know

chatinent:
Fulani is Nigeria's problem.

Cc thebosstrevor1
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by HeroicMeastro: 1:13pm On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Where were those hypocrites blabbing now when your terrorist brothers in the south east murdered the couple soldiers, butchering them while recording the barbaric act?
And mind you this was done UNPROVOKED....
Don't come here and say nonsense bloody hyproceites!!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by lagonovo: 1:21pm On May 13, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
What about Osibanjo, Buhari, Tinubu, Peter Obi and the others, why haven’t they condemned the killing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.