Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel (45828 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Thomasankara(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed :[ they just kill that lady just like that. Well that's the last religion to ever wish my enemy to worship not to talk of my friends. Why is that religion like this the other day it was the woman preaching on the streat they killed. The funny thing is they are happy when killing people just like ritualist. Beside atiku can't be serious and should stop wanting to impose himself on the country leadership he is too old. Is there a way this country can be shared let every region go there way

support regional government

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Sermwell(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
FirstSon01:
Just go through the comments and you'll understand why he did this, the bastard are asking him to beg for Mercy for saying the killing of Deborah is wrong. Hah!!

These ones might even stone him during campaign sef. It's so sad that it's people with this kind of brain that I share a country with, if I ever become president, I'll use diseases, war and viral infection to wipe out two-thirds of theirp population. Nigeria needs it!
You're worse than them! Just imagine!
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by milliondollas(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
THE TRUTH IS THE MUSLIM PROPHET WHEN PUT ON A SPOT LIGHT DOES NOT FIT INTO WHAT HE CLAIM TO BE, AS A PROPHET HE MARRIED AN UNDER AGE GIRL, 2 HIS FIRST WIFE WAS A RICH WIDOW FAR OLDER THAN HIM, IN THIS MODERN WORLD IT IS CALL SUGAR MUMMY, 3 AS A PROPHET HE SAID GOD PERMIT HIM TO MARRY AS MANY WIFE AS HE WISH, BUT THE Faithfull ARE TO MARRY NOT MORE THAN 4. THIS ARE JUST FEW OF HIS PROFILE, WHEN YOU PUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD ON SPOT LIGHT IT OFTEN PORTRAYED THE FOLLOWERS AS FOOLISH PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING SUCH A CHARACTER AS A BELOVED PROPHET OF GOD , BECAUSE OF THAT THEY DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO LOOK HIM UP OR TALK ABOUT HIM, JUST VENERATE HIM, DON'T TALK , DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, YOU KNOW TRUTH IS PAINFUL, IT HURT, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR PROPHET.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by NaMe4: 10:20pm On May 13, 2022
Atiku no strong for the North, even him sef know!

he's just one of these desperate fellows.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by tonididdy(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2022
Jungle justice of every form must be thoroughly abolished in Nigeria.

It's babaric and archaic. It doesn't tell well of our mental development as a nation.
Imagine being discriminated overseas as that Nation that burns people with tyres. It's disgraceful and embarrassing angry

As for Atiku, I'm not surprised. Like his fellow brothers said, he should own up to his mistake of his initial now deleted post and ask for forgiveness from his alla.
As for presidency.... He should kiss it goodbye

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Ehisod(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2022
Coward wan be President for country wey dey fight war. No way. PDP choose Atiku as your candidate and kiss Aso Rock bye-bye for another four years.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by syntekelite(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
They have been revealing themselves lil by lil..south and west we are more populated than the north..vote them out..unite together stop allowing yourselves to be divided on social media its the only power fulani has over you.. lets begin to let love shine,or else they coming for everyone if they rule again .the only solution is unite...unite...
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Trinitycian: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku deleting that Tweet really pained me. Bit it's well.
Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by Mariory(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2022
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.