Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Girlfriend Ask For Condom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Ask For Condom (3939 Views)

I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. / My Girlfriend Ask me This Question, I don't know What to Do . Advice Needed / What Does It Mean When Your Girlfriend Ask You When You Will Start Your Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 13, 2022
Verbtips:
tell am say you won buy bolobolom you wan use am for pratical
lolz u get mind....oooo
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Aboks(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
To ask the shop owner be the problem cos the way he or she will look at u, e go be like say u be terrorist

Lol

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 13, 2022
Aboks:

Lol
I swear down
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Elporo(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
My girlfriend say i should use condom during sex

abeg how una de keep eye buy condom

Oboy, flush your shame and conscience down the toilet.

These days girls dress as they like. short skirt, no pant, no bra, boobs well exposed nobody does nothing to them. They even walk into churches this way... 8 in 10 churches and GO's will do and say nothing.

But, you are on nairaland ... looking for an algorithm to buy condoms. grin

You well so?

Bounce into a nice pharmacy.. find a female attendant. Say it loud, Aunty give me Durex Extra Safe CONDOM. cool

I like doing mine in Shoprite .. busy days are best. Buy like 4 packs of condoms, I bottle of wine, 2 farm fresh yogurts and a box of chocolate. wink

You think they are better than you! angry

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
Elporo:

Oboy, flush your shame and conscience down the toilet.

These days girls dress as they like. short skirt, no pant, no bra, boobs well exposed nobody does nothing to them. They even walk into churches this way... 8 in 10 churches and GO's will do and say nothing.

But, you are on nairaland ... looking for an algorithm to buy condoms. grin

You well so?

Bounce into a nice pharmacy.. find a female attendant. Say it loud, Aunty give me Durex Extra Safe CONDOM. cool

I like doing mine in Shoprite .. busy days are best. Buy like 4 packs of condoms, I bottle of wine, 2 farm fresh yogurts and a box of chocolate. wink

You think they are better than you! angry
Omo your own don blast my brain...ooo
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by remi4ever(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2022
headbasher96:
The same way u go keep eyes take treat STI and STD

Stop it abeg!!! I'm laughing so hard... grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 13, 2022
remi4ever:

Stop it abeg!!! I'm laughing so hard... grin grin
hmmm the nigga na real comedian
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Easier when it's just you and the vendor. Wanted to buy a pack a while back, and as a guyman bone order my thing, there were a couple of girls sitting on the side just giggling to themselves soon as I mentioned it. Wetin concern me, I collect my thing comot.
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 13, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Easier when it's just you and the vendor. Wanted to buy a pack a while back, and as a guyman bone order my thing, there was a couple of girls sitting on the side just giggling to themselves soon as I mentioned it. Wetin concern me, I collect my thing comot.
You strong pass buhari
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
cry
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by babaalagbo11(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2022
She really like you,na she know why,may be she discovered you're cheating on her or she's cheating on you and don't want you to catch gono...for yeast infection, chlymidia, gornorrhea, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus, check my signature for effective,potent STDs flushers

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
babaalagbo11:
She really like you,na she know why,may be she discovered you're cheating on her or she's cheating on you and don't want you to catch gono...for yeast infection, chlymidia, gornorrhea, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus, check my signature for effective,potent STDs flushers
hmmm
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by ChoCho54(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
if you cant face the seller order from jumia na
Buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
jumia dem no get that kind thing na

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 1:12am On May 14, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
To ask the shop owner be the problem cos the way he or she will look at u, e go be like say u be terrorist

Nah, on the contrary, they don't give 2 fùcks if you came asking for kiss Daniel.. they answer like you asked for Tom tom wink

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 7:10am On May 14, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Nah, on the contrary, they don't give 2 fùcks if you came asking for kiss Daniel.. they answer like you asked for Tom tom wink
grin
Fuckaniza:

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Martdc(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2022
Op just buy from aboki kiosk

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2022
Martdc:
Op just buy from aboki kiosk
Aboki no get sense
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Verbtips(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
lolz u get mind....oooo
pakage ur self like unknown gunmen(wear your eyeglass,facecap.na those shop wea no dey on generator for night,those shop wey dey use candle or torch
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by Gee64: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Send small pikin grin
Re: Girlfriend Ask For Condom by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Na correct girl be that.I like sensible girls,who are sexually responsible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS / I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.