Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Murder Of Deborah Samuels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Murder Of Deborah Samuels (928 Views)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / The Kevin Samuels Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by SenecaTheYonger: 9:54am On May 13, 2022
Why are atheists afraid of criticizing muslims like they do with Christians?

Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by Nobody: 9:56am On May 13, 2022
You must be a child or very sick upstairs. An innocent girl was killed, and this is what you can say. Why do you religious people think the world revolves around religion. Myopic people.
Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by Kriss216: 9:56am On May 13, 2022
And why are Nigerian and Nairaland feminists not raising their voices to fight for justice

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
And why are Nigerian and Nairaland feminists not raising their voices to fight for justice

Idk. They’re all suddenly quiet
Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by SenecaTheYonger: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
Fairmedia:
. Why do you religious people think the world revolves around religion. Myopic people.

Don’t be afraid to direct your comments at the appropriate religion wink
Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by SenecaTheYonger: 10:37am On May 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are a big fool, both of you no difference.

So much fear. Such cowardice
Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

So much fear. Such cowardice
Your christian groups can not speak out, you foolish hypocrites that claim same religion as the girl can not mobilize and do nothing, CAN can not bite. Nigerian Christians are the biggest cowards, being killed by Fulanis like rats while your criminal pastors keep talking of a fictional heaven and robbing you blind.

She is not my sister, am not a Christian, I share no affinity or bond with her just speaking as a concerned citizen. It's the Nigerian Christian faith that is a fraud and cowardly. They can mobilize to build mansions but can't mobilize to fight for your own christian sister. You are a very dumb zombie. God forbid I can't be christians with zombies and cowards. Am not a Christian like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by SenecaTheYonger: 11:36am On May 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

Your christian groups can not speak out, you foolish hypocrites that claim same religion as the girl can not mobilize and do nothing, CAN can not bite. Nigerian Christians are the biggest cowards, being killed by Fulanis like rats while your criminal pastors keep talking of a fictional heaven and robbing you blind.

She is not my sister, am not a Christian, I share no affinity or bond with her just speaking as a concerned citizen. It's the Nigerian Christian faith that is a fraud and cowardly. They can mobilize to build mansions but can't mobilize to fight for your own christian sister. You are a very dumb zombie. God forbid I can't be christians with zombies and cowards. Am not a Christian like you.

Christians are the only ones speaking out against it. I’d like to see this same vitriol when it comes to Muslims tho. You can’t tell me that building churches is worse than what we just witness. But you are too much of a coward to even dare.

He’s said “it’s not his sister.” The coward wants to run forgetting she’s a human first (something only Christians seem to understand). What happened to humanity? That’s the only thing atheist stands for. But you’re a worthless coward. You found a way to spin it around to avoid Muslims.

Your cowardice is inbuilt. Spineless goat grin

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by DroppingLiquid: 11:41am On May 13, 2022
They can’t try it with Muslims. That’s a death sentence. Christians are tolerant so their mouth is more sharper when they see us.

They tremble when they hear the word Islam.
Re: The Murder Of Deborah Samuels by DroppingLiquid: 11:53am On May 13, 2022
Let this be moved to religion section

(1) (Reply)

... / Can U Bang An Olosho Without Protection / Actress Nkechi Blesing Sunday Flaunts Her New Man On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.