Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Nairaland Guys Behave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nairaland Guys Behave (1377 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by jendhorlee(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2022
Sisora:
They will ask you "Do you like sex?" or any other stup*d question.

If you say yes. They will insult you tire and call you olosho.

If you say no. They will call you pretender and insist that girls love sex more than guys but they just pretend.

If you don't answer, they will say "I know all ladies will avoid this thread like a plaque"

In all, a girl is guilty on nairaland. You must be guilty.

Reminds me of the saying that a cockroach cannot be innocent in a gathering of fowls.

Nairaland Guys, please change your ways and make this place habitable for your darling women. Without women you cannot live peacefully

There's no lie in what you posted though grin grin

Please show more respect
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by jendhorlee(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2022
Sisora:

If you say no. They will call you pretender and insist that girls love sex more than guys but they just pretend.

If you don't answer, they will say "I know all ladies will avoid this thread like a plaque"

Reminds me of the saying that a cockroach cannot be innocent in a gathering of fowls.

Nairaland Guys, please change your ways and make this place habitable for your darling women. Without women you cannot live peacefully

Please show more respect

There's no lie in what you posted though grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by toujurs: 6:21pm On May 13, 2022
Without women we would live Peacefully, just say without women, men can't procreate and Bleep. Simple. Stop talking from the corners. Which one is peacefull undecided
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by Jmichael1(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
U jst made me waste my mb to read trash.....
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by peacefull(f): 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
toujurs:
Without women we would live Peacefully, just say without women, men can't procreate and Bleep. Simple. Stop talking from the corners. Which one is peacefull undecided

Hello!
I'm a peacefull cheesy
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by yuping(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2022
undecided you just explain life itself, no matter what you do, you will be tag with a name.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by toujurs: 4:12pm On May 17, 2022
peacefull:

Hello!
I'm a peacefull cheesy
grin grin, I hope you are truely peacefull, and don't become violent when angry . Where in nigeria are you from?
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by Uniquetani1(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
You didn't call them out well
Those fake nigga forming redpillers online
People like
Kriss216
Goodharddick
Perfectstranger
Boogyman557
The wanna be VictorUSA

More names will be updated

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by peacefull(f): 12:37am On May 18, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin, I hope you are truely peacefull, and don't become violent when angry . Where in nigeria are you from?

I think my answer is No.
Because I have very bad mouth cheesy

I'm not from Nigeria. But my husband is from Nigeria.
I'm from Japan.
Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by toujurs: 8:54am On May 18, 2022
peacefull:

I think my answer is No.
Because I have very bad mouth cheesy

I'm not from Nigeria. But my husband is from Nigeria.
I'm from Japan.
Nice to meet you!
You are from japan? grin. All this benin small boys. Make una dey rest. No be must to buy benz through illegal means.
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by peacefull(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2022
toujurs:
You are from japan? grin. All this benin small boys. Make una dey rest. No be must to buy benz through illegal means.

Yes! I'm from Japan! smiley

Sorry, I don't understand.
What do you mean small boys, rest, buy Benz, illegal etc?
You wrote pidgin English or Nigerian language?

You mean I'm a small boy, I should take a rest, buy Benz illegal?

I'm sorry, I really don't understand.
I'm very very confusing now.
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by Dickjo(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
Sisora:

Please show more respect

angry
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by Dickjo(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
Sisora:

Please show more respect

ok so u sayin u upset becuz they catch u loookin for sexxx from nairaland..correct? ....does this place looklike terapy sir.(no oofenese) angry
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by toujurs: 3:18pm On May 18, 2022
peacefull:

Yes! I'm from Japan! smiley

Sorry, I don't understand.
What do you mean small boys, rest, buy Benz, illegal etc?
You wrote pidgin English or Nigerian language?

You mean I'm a small boy, I should take a rest, buy Benz illegal?

I'm sorry, I really don't understand.
I'm very very confusing now.
Your english just reminded me of an American movie "downsizing'' about that lady that is an amputee and a political activist from Vietnam. grin grin.
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by peacefull(f): 12:37am On May 19, 2022
toujurs:
Your english just reminded me of an American movie "downsizing'' about that lady that is an amputee and a political activist from Vietnam. grin grin.

I don't know that movie.
But I know my English is bad.
I'm still learning.
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by error4040: 6:13pm On May 24, 2022
toujurs:

Lol she's actually a Japanese grin
Re: How Nairaland Guys Behave by moyosore32: 7:25pm On May 24, 2022
Sisora:
I'm sure you're beating your chest like a gorilla thinking you've said something important grin

Honestly I can’t find anything important in what u said

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Make Some Of You Rich Today. / Is This The Kind Of Love That We All Want(romantic Photos) / Which Goods Inflation Has Annoyed/pained You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.