Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos (24792 Views)

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Segun2222: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
For sanity sake and long life. Go to Ibadan.

You cannot work on the Island and live long with 200k. Stress will end up killing one.

You will be living like a pauper with high stress rate in Lagos for that amount.

I'll choose lagos unless if i wanted to do just one job all my life
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by HomoSapiien: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
100k job in ibadan or 200k job in lagos VI

Talk about the job in Ibadan
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by y0rmee: 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:

Brov, if growth is your desire, you can move to Lagos. However, adequate planning is required, else e go stress you for a start.

Prepare for your first rent of at least, 500k-600k if you're to move to Lagos. 200k pay is Lagos is a good start though, but if you don't have anyone you'd be staying with for a start, try and get your rent money ready or look for a roommate to split accommodation bills with.

Budget at least 1k-2k for transportation every day. Feeding, 1k at least.

If you're not ready to make these commitments, just stay in Ibadan until you're ready to move.

PS: Lagos is only promising for those who are willing to keep growing. In no time, your 200k pay would be >400k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by gonkin(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
Unrated900:

Good places are in ibadan
Except you are just limited to iwo road under bridge.

Yes there are good places In ibadan but better places in lagos

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by claudiofaceoff: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
Have you asked yourself about the accommodation in VI? It is obvious you won't be able to afford it and hence live in the mainland and that is the conduit pipe in which a greater part of your N200k salary will flow through. Transportation alone and then the stress.

I advice you to grab your copy in Ibadan now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.

Thank you jare, you know Lagos very well... There are opportunities in Ibadan as well, already many are relocating to ibadan from Lagos due to Lagos wahala.

He'd blame himself after experiencing Lagos for few days. Your mental health is very important, everything is not about money. The money you'd make and spend in a jiffy.

U can comfortably save half of your salary in Ibadan, wt a rent of 200/250pa.i doubt if you can save half of that salary in VI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by gonkin(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lagos be like London and america for your people that's why lol... Ibadan is dope and he will enjoy his money and all..

I did my ND at ibadan If u wan groove go delta, u will enjoy your money as well
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Emir01: 2:24pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.

This is a terrible exaggeration, I don't think you know VI or Lagos you claimed to know.

3 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by jauthentic: 2:24pm On May 16, 2022
Please come and work in Lagos, Ibadan is too dry. Lagos is fast and your uprising is certain. I have similar decision to make some times ago, thank God i chose Lagos. Na only house & food dey expensive here. Clothing & other things dey cheap if you know movement. Welcome to the state of endless opportunity guy. Lagos na home

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by chukkky(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2022
100k..ibadan abeg
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 16, 2022
Segun2222:
I'll choose lagos unless if i wanted to do just one job all my life

Lagos is overated. Thats just the sincere truth.

You wont realize how miserable that state is until you get a good paying job in another state. Only then will you accept you have been living like a mad man all the while.

The level of stress is too too much, couple with high cost of living. Why I said for sanity sake,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by onyenatruchi: 2:26pm On May 16, 2022
Ibadan, not again lipsrsealed I rather secure a 5.000 thousand naira job in PH than to accept any job offer in Ibadan lipsrsealed god forbid bad thing lipsrsealed
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
100k job in Ibadan, good standard of living, less traffic, less early wake up, 60% income savings

100k job in Ibadan, no opportunity for another movement, same salaries for many years

200k at VI high standard of living, you go blend in forming and want to belong by all means, low savings, house rent wahala, traffic, early morning wake up

200k at VI opportunity to meet intelligent rich people, many opportunities, room for upgrading, healthy success competitive among others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Ropostic120(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:

IB is B A E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
No mind them.. come Lagos, start small. You no gats dey VI. You can get a selfcon apartment for 550k - 600 in Ajah and even for less in those ado road, badore and lesser in sangotedo and all that side so long as the job is steady but if it's not that time consuming u can do other things to get more dough and move up. Live a quiet life and no compete with anyone. Plan/save and invest ur time well and when u done gather u fit start dey invest money for certain things to increase input. Only associate with those higher than u to learn the ropes. No let anybody tell u here say e too hard. Nothing easy na ur passion nd drive go take u far

2 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Ddem(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
Johnchrix:
Lagos is better, you will have the sphere to explore a wide range of core possible carrier path in future. Anything u want to do don't think backwards of the outcome. Most importantly if u have an accommodation in close proximity to your work go for Vi job. Good luck.

Fact
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Kajaard: 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:

You want my candid advice? I have lived in Lagos for the past 12 years and worked on the island all this while before setting up my own company.

200k in Lagos is almost equivalent to 80k in Ibadan if you want to compare the cost of living. 100k in Ibadan should help you live a better life. 200k in Lagos you will struggle to live a good life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Ddem(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
Johnchrix:
Lagos is better, you will have the sphere to explore a wide range of core possible carrier path in future. Anything u want to do don't think backwards of the outcome. Most importantly if u have an accommodation in close proximity to your work go for Vi job. Good luck.

Fact shocked tongue
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
verygudbadguy:
Do not base your judgement on all of these messages you have seen here. Lagos is tough but with the Grace of God, you will excel where others are lamenting.

Pray for Grace. Na still same Lagos some people make am. Started from one room, moved to 2 bedroom and then 4 bedroom. Grace.

Pray for Grace my Gee. Focus on this message and not the bragado that it looks like.

Grace is everywhere. Grace can also make him flourish in Ibadan. is that not so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Johnchrix:

Fact shocked tongue [color=#990000][/color]
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by snoopz: 2:33pm On May 16, 2022
Siddown for Ibadan o that 200k for lag fit no last 3 weeks o
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by MiaBeer(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:

Move to Lagos if you have the courage or guts to. My life is incomplete without the experience I had while living in Lagos for 5 years.

Back then, we used to joke that Lagos doesn't say welcome to Lagos, instead it used to say, THIS IS LAGOS.

I love lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
Bleep delta I love my south west..
gonkin:

I did my ND at ibadan If u wan groove go delta, u will enjoy your money as well
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by olaniyilukman(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
adubam:
As a youth your major focus as per your career should be:

1. The environment where your career is mostly needed
2. The environment when you have speedy career progression
3. The environment where you can meet and blend with other professionals easily
4. The environment where your can easily switch from one organisation to a better organisation .
5. Lastly - Where the environment is good and will be better in the shorter time.

From All these, Lagos is your best bet.
there is diferent between practicals and theories, all these useless nollyhood movies that depict Lagos as the best state is nothing but a deceit, come to Lagos and the stress and the pains.

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by ignis: 2:43pm On May 16, 2022
Can you imagine a dry question? You didn't even mention the nature of the job.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Phelixblaq(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Lol you are joking! You can’t get a 2 bedroom apartment less than 450k in Ibadan this days aside agency fee of 200k oo.. wake up man. Ibadan is expensive

2 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Dynamicboss: 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accommodation with less cost of living.

I like your point but will be retrogressive for someone with hungry career path. I started with meagre 5 digit salary monthly some years ago in VI but here I am heading to 7 digits salary monthly basis. Ibadan is a good place but not a challenging environment for a promising person.

4 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by od501: 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

Reallyyy.... well, I don't know Lagos true true

I will recommend IB shaa... although Lagos has plenty opportunities, but is freaking expensive. And from IB to Lagos is just an hour journey or even less. IB is very convenient, but dem too get clean drinkable water oo... lol. Even sachet water get as em be. Good luck shaa

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by adubam(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2022
olaniyilukman:
there is diferent between practicals and theories, all these useless nollyhood movies that depict Lagos as the best state is nothing but a deceit, come to Lagos and the stress and the pains.

I once worked in two organizations in V.I.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Kimiso(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
bros,..it takes a wise man to live in lagos trust me you can be collecting 200k as salary in lagos and still be living peacefully,....there are so many areas around Lagos with less expensive house for rent with good electricity,and water supply

3 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Wande22(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
house for ibadan is now costly ooo

2 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Gamesmart: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
verygudbadguy:
Do not base your judgement on all of these messages you have seen here. Lagos is tough but with the Grace of God, you will excel where others are lamenting.

Pray for Grace. Na still same Lagos some people make am. Started from one room, moved to 2 bedroom and then 4 bedroom. Grace.

Pray for Grace my Gee. Focus on this message and not the bragado that it looks like.

Another useless black person that believes everything is by "prayer".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 419 Company Needed A Female Donkey / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc. / FUOYE Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.