Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos (24719 Views)

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Gamesmart: 8:12pm On May 16, 2022
verygudbadguy:

Bro, keep it civil. Like I said earlier, I am not a religious person. I am only spiritual and I know that there is God and there is Grace.

God didn’t build US. People did! If our leaders where to be godly and not criminals, we would have built the cities of our dreams.

God deposited so many mineral resources for us to achieve greatness. We are our own problem not God.

Huh?

I thought you said:

verygudbadguy:

You think prayer doesn’t work? Don’t portray yourself in bad light by using this kind of demeaning word. It points to bad upbringing.

I am not a religious person but I know for a fact that there is Grace of God. How do you explain people who are striving but have not been lucky enough to attain their desired heights. *If God doesn’t build the city, the workers laboureth in vain*.

Now you are saying God did not build US?
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2022
harmargedon:
move to Lagos to do what exactly, I guess to suffer. Guess how much for Rent in VI, Costain, mIke 2, Barracks, Iyana ipaja etc

Must he live in VI? Rent is affordable in Mile 2, Iyana Ipaja and all those Alimosho side. Even Agege, Ogba, etc. So you mean nobody in Lagos is earning 200k and is living well?
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by DanceVille: 8:38pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

Congratulations grin start combing the jobs and career sections. Also use indeed/google and filter your search to Ibadan jobs
Thanks boss, gonna take positive use of your advice.

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Sified(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
DanceVille:

Thanks boss, gonna take positive use of your advice.
I'll try to Holla at you whenever I see related opportunities. What kind of job you looking for? And which part of IB are you
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Sified(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
TheSociopath:

Must he live in VI? Rent is affordable in Mile 2, Iyana Ipaja and all those Alimosho side. Even Agege, Ogba, etc. So you mean nobody in Lagos is earning 200k and is living well?
Rent is affordable but the transport?
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by DanceVille: 8:46pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

I'll try to Holla at you whenever I see related opportunities. What kind of job you looking for? And which part of IB are you
Thanks boss. Abeg na my mail be this sir
ziongabriel6@gmail.com
I'm staying at Ojoo side boss.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Starz825(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You think it's easy in UK?

You think money grow on their streets?
h

Who's talking about money growing on the street in UK,.. money dey grow on street for Lagos?
There are more job opportunities in UK than in Nigeria..
So stop being ignorant like you don't know what I'm saying
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by VlamesIffect(f): 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
TheSociopath:

But will he grow in that Ibadan? He will eventually move to Lagos nooni. It's better to move now and acclimatise

I laff...we that are born & bredd, hustled...made money want to run away from here...u guys are rushing down here..i no know which kind hype dem dun hype this place for una.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Carbonhy: 9:00pm On May 16, 2022
Take that Ibadan 100k offer and live a stress free life. Lagos life will drain you. Speaking from experience.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I laff...we that are born & bredd, hustled...made money want to run away from here...u guys are rushing down here..i no know which kind hype dem dun hype this place for una.

Oga, I'm a Lagosian
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

Rent is affordable but the transport?

See, nobody started from the top in this Lagos. More than half of people in Lagos came here to hustle. 200k is not bad. My first salary in Lagos wasn't up to 200k

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Angy55(f): 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
Emdebby2:
Lagos life is so stressful especially the traffic aspect. Things are very expensive but if you can endure all these, you are good to go.

This is my 15th month in Lagos, the only big issue with Lagos is accommodation and traffic. Food and clothing is relatively cheap in Lagos compared to where I came from.

Another thing killing lagosians is the fake life syndrome. A wise man will sew his clothe according to his material.

If you no dey tag along dey go drink, chop fish and all every weekend with friends you go save money.

It is easier to get a Job no matter how small it is for daily bread in Lagos if you loose your current Job pending when one would gets on his/her feet.

There is stress but everything is planning.

I threaded Lagos back then, I never wanted to have anything to do with Lagos. But this is me getting used to the life. E shock many people that I can cope in Lagos.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
IS NOT A MUST YOU LIVE IN ISLAND MY DEAR, I HAVE LIVED ALL MY LIFE IN LAGOS AND WORK IN THE ISLAND. WITH 200K JOB, YOU CAN STILL GET A GOOD 2 BEDROOM AT SURULERE FOR N700K FIRST YEAR, SUBSIQUENTLY N500K EVERY YEAR, YOU CAN BE IN SURULERE OR MAINLAND AND BE GOING TO ISLAND WITH METRO BUS EVERY MORNING, AS YOU ARE DOING THAT, YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENING6 TO MORE OPPORTUNITIES, , THOUGH IBADAN IS CHEAP, YOU CAN GET A VERY DECENT 2 BEDROOM AT N150 - N200K, TRUTH BE TOLD LIFE IN PLACES LIKE IBADAN IS A STATIC LIFE, I CAN AS WELL ASSURE YOU THAT WITH N100K JOB IN IBADAN, IN LESS THAN 2 -3 YEARS YOU WILL GET A CAR FOR YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS SAVER AND IN ABOUT 4 YEARS WITH YOUR STEADY N100K JOB, IF YOU DONT BUY YOUR OWN LAND AMD EVEN START THINKING OF BUILDING YOUR OWN HOUSE, IT THEN MEANS THAT SOME " AWON IYA MI OSHOROGANS" MIGHT BE WORKING ON YOUR CASE, BUT IN LAGOS OR NI ISLAND, WITH THAT N200K SALARY, THE BEST YOU CAN ACHIEVE IN LESS SAY 2 - 4 YEARS, IS JUST TO FET YOYR SELF A CAR. FOOD IS VERY CHEAP IN 8BADAN, ACOMODATION IS CHEAP, CLOTHING US CHEAP, BUT SOCIAL LIFE AND EXPOSURE AND CHANCES FOR BETTER JOB OPPORTUNITIES CHANCES ARE HIGHER IN LAGOS

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by kaymart: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
Geesaintagape:
My brother those shouting lagos many of them will die hoping for one imaginary opportunity that would never come.
Hmmmn...
This is deep
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Ajibade123(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
100k job in ibadan or 200k job in lagos VI
you can see cheaper houses on the mainland that are closer to VI like bariga, yaba, Akoka(transport from yaba to VI is around 4h to 5 hundred)
so maybe you should consider Lagos
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Sified(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2022
DanceVille:

Thanks boss. Abeg na my mail be this sir
ziongabriel6@gmail.com
I'm staying at Ojoo side boss.
Okay na, I no be boss sha

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Papadoh(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.
Finally... Someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by kaymart: 10:01pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
That's not life, you are living for the weekend and shortening your lifespan. Tell me this work wouldn't replace you if something bad happens to you God forbid. I pray you find something better so you know you're suffering, sometimes you wouldn't know how much you have suffered untill you taste goodness.
U r so on point

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by DanceVille: 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

Boss, any type of job is preferable for me, I'm not in the position to speculate on the type of job as a fresh graduate. I don't mind any boss.

**Forgot to add this reply to the previously done**

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
it’s not easy as you think bro.
Infact , in few months , the guy go craze grin
once you are used to Lagos you are good to go, don't worry he will get used to Lagos.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by harmargedon: 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
TheSociopath:

grin grin grin grin guess how much for a room self contained in these playthat you've mentioned? And you think they enjoy walking up by 4am just to get to work on time, only to leave by 6pm and get home by 9pm. If he wants to live a happy life you'd advice him to remain in Ibadan.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by whodeyhere: 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
murmee:
That is very true. Even in the outskirts of Ibadan. Yahoo boys are the cause. They pay any amount the agents tells them without hesitation!

God have mercy o
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by noblechoco(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:
I no dey come again, make I dey manage my ondo state abeg grin
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by IdeyVex1(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
100k job in ibadan or 200k job in klagos VI

Bro, I have lived in both places and I have this to say to you:
1. Are u a hustler? If yes, come to Lagos and maybe, just maybe u will hustle ur way out of that 200k job because it is nothing to write home about on the island. Fiest is that with that salary, you will never get to live on the island except you want to share a room with 2 or 3 other guys ro reduce the rent. You may also think of cooking and carrying your lunch to work.
2. Dont even think of living on the mainland and commuting to the island daily. Rent is reduced, yes but you will still spend the difference on transport. And then you will end up frustrated. You will spend about 5 to 6 hours of your say on transit.
3. If you prefer a dull kinda life, guy choose ibadan and you can have a good life with 100k and like someone mentioned, in a short time, you would have properties of your own. Lagos will not give u that with 200k.

I think you need to get paper, do some maths and write your worse case scenarios and take it from there. All the best
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by verygudbadguy(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2022
Gamesmart:

Huh?

I thought you said:

Now you are saying God did not build US?
That’s a Bible verse now. cheesy grin

It literally means God is the final authorizer. (Like banking transactions, one person initiates, the other person approves)
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by kevotek1000(m): 2:33am On May 17, 2022
Ajibade123:

you can see cheaper houses on the mainland that are closer to VI like bariga, yaba, Akoka(transport from yaba to VI is around 4h to 5 hundred)
so maybe you should consider Lagos

Bro be frank to yourself... You can't alway predict Lagos transportations. Price varies when it rains.
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by shegun4sur: 3:49am On May 17, 2022
adubam:
As a youth your major focus as per your career should be:

1. The environment where your career is mostly needed
2. The environment where you have speedy career progression
3. The environment where you can meet and blend with other professionals easily
4. The environment where you can easily switch from one organisation to a better organisation .
5. Lastly - Where the environment is good and will be better in the shorter time.

From All these, Lagos is your best bet.

At least someone is talking reasonably. Not all the nonsense others are posting

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Sified(m): 3:59am On May 17, 2022
DanceVille:

Boss, any type of job is preferable for me, I'm not in the position to speculate on the type of job as a fresh graduate. I don't mind any boss.

**Forgot to add this reply to the previously done**
Alright

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Gamesmart: 5:11am On May 17, 2022
verygudbadguy:

That’s a Bible verse now. cheesy grin

It literally means God is the final authorizer. (Like banking transactions, one person initiates, the other person approves)

You see why the bible is useless then and this prayer-prayer thing na nonsense?
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Dshocker(m): 5:23am On May 17, 2022
Sified:
200k in Lagos.
With that amount one should be able to live better and enjoy his money too

Transport alone will collect 150k from the money,so tell me where the better life is coming from

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin guess how much for a room self contained in these playthat you've mentioned? And you think they enjoy walking up by 4am just to get to work on time, only to leave by 6pm and get home by 9pm. If he wants to live a happy life you'd advice him to remain in Ibadan.

This is where some people miss it in life. Comfort over hardwork at the beginning of one's career. You think most people who come from nothing then later made it life woke up by 8am and slept by 8pm in the night? I hear you.

You're preaching about Lagos stress to me as if I don't live and work in this Lagos too.

Please it's okay, I'm tired of this thread

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Transport alone will collect 150k from the money,so tell me where the better life is coming from

Stop lying. Where will you live in this Lagos and transport will cost 150k? Oniro oshi.

Even if you spend 5k on tfare per day for 22 working days in a month, that's 110k and it's not possible to spend 5k on transport per day. Highest 3k, which is still rare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? / Please Help Before My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.