Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (62493 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by integrity16(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

What rada rada is this one talking about? If they did not say a word, na your likes go still dey complain of them supporting that barbaric act, now that they have condemned it, you still get issue with it

na war oo

Did you read the post of the Imam at all? He seemed to be defending the babaric/mumuric act.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by colestephan86: 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/deborah-samuel-muslims-have-red-lines-that-must-not-be-crossed-imam-of-national-mosque/
Soon the ripple will soon get to some quarters and they will retaliate, and best believe it will degenerate into religious war.
The count down have started
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by after4: 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
terrorist, i sight you. useless boy

helinues:
If they have been speaking up like this in the past, may be we would have forgotten about such barbaric act in Nigeria.

Nice one from the Imam

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by olas24u(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
You kill a human For crossing a mere man's red line.

If you have to kill your fellow human for a Prophet or god or religion, then you know something is wrong.

May GOD have mercy upon this imam and open his eyes to repent and Surrender to JESUS Christ before it is too late.
Hell is real! And It will consume you if you don't repent and run to JESUS Christ
Both are from JUDAISM, the first Koran was written Italy.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Impregnablefolk: 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
Hu tell dat cow say Christians no get red lines wey Muslims no suppose cross. Tell dat ram say " nobody get monopoly of vawulence". Innuendos!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by oshiokpu(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
If they have been speaking up like this in the past, may be we would have forgotten about such barbaric act in Nigeria.

Nice one from the Imam

He didn't speak against the Act now sir. He is instead supporting the barbaric act.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ALFADOS(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
Can someone mention a Muslim that ever insult a prophet from Christian origin around the whole world please come out

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
King44:
extremism I would have said religion extremism but it occurs to me that extremism is a religion on its own in the north. Cos no Godly human would slaughter another human in the name of fighting for God. Except for terrorists. I am. It surprised why terrorism is predominant up there. With that kind of mentality, some may even slaughter their poor parent and siblings in the name of pleasing God.

SurHah 9 : 5
Surah 5:51

Read and come back, lets talk.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by starlingbawa(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2022
As handsome as he is, He's got an IQ of 0.1/10.

Pathetic Fool!!!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by nkemjacob2(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2022
U see what a scholar said. So dont equally blame d executors alone but the trainers/educator they all did d same tin. ISLAM OF PEACE INDEED. Even Saudi Arabia d origin of islam have started revamping their law to fit in the civilized world.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Delightedonyi: 9:48pm On May 13, 2022
May you witness such thing
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Rawtruth1: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
lord luggard has done me much evil by joining me in one country with these people. What a life!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
I can't rationalize the ideal or concept of people enacting justice for one dead prophet or unseen god. Very pathetic & unreasonable.

But you can't even kill for your living Dad when he's insulted but you can kill for one ancient dead man, or is your Dad not a respected figure in your family?
This is the case. The girl never insulted Muhammad. It's a case of false accusation.
Dear Imam of Abuja Mosque, you or anyone that shield justice ll be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by mauchiz: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Nigeria should be divided, we can't stay with this of people.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by kingPhidel(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
We have red line too. If we go by that then war will break out. Beside I don’t believe in one Nigeria anymore because there was nothing like one Nigeria from the beginning. We were tricked to be amalgamated not that we agree to live together. Nigeria should be divided religious wise before someone thinks Nigeria should be govern by his religion.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by KINGS100(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/deborah-samuel-muslims-have-red-lines-that-must-not-be-crossed-imam-of-national-mosque/

MOST MUSLIMS HAVEN'T REALIZE THAT THE PERSON THE WORSHIP IS PROPHET MOHAMMED. I WON'T SAY MORE THAN THIS "IDOLATRY IN ISLAM"
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Blakpot: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Wow!
This is the Imam of Nigeria's national mosque defending this barbaric act.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by fof1: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
ogododo:

You are as Foolish and ignorant as the Perpetrators of the Murderous act...in d of Religion, Pls. Ur god is truly Dumb like the Philistines Dagon,the Reason You Fight for him.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Anetorfavour: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Red flag kill u there!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

When you understand JESUS Christ is GOD ALMIGHTY who will Judge you whether you believe or not, you will compare him to a mere man.

My Prayer for you and all is that your eyes be opened before it is too late. Because it will be a mess if you don't surrender your life to JESUS Christ as your LORD and Savior.

Argue all you can. In due season u will reap what you sow.
This is provocative blasphemy, how can Yahweh be of flesh & blood, it is because of Zombies statements like this, which gave the Pharisee Jews the authority to act like these Nigerian Aboki mumus.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Danja: 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Jungle justice is more in the south. Petty thieves are killed and burnt in the south. This practice is not common in the North. So before you condemn northerners understand your own problem

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Unstoppable97(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Hnnnnm comment from so called Prof. So where is the peace you preach ?
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by snowball11(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

Nice one from the Imam

There are sure too many unstable people roaming that unfortunate country called Nigeria! undecided

What a mentality!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Divoc19(f): 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Even if their governor close the school for 3 years self, e no concern them
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Chibuezem(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
I can't rationalize the ideal or concept of people enacting justice for one dead prophet or unseen god. Very pathetic & unreasonable.

But you can't even kill for your living Dad when he's insulted but you can kill for one ancient dead man, or is your Dad not a respected figure in your family?
don't mind them shameless, deluded blood sucking fools
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by phazotron(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
At this point, I don't think there's anything anybody can tell me to change my opinion about Islam if it is true that it's cool to kill People who are not of your religion, or because you feel slighted about religious statements that don't concern you

It's ridiculous and hypocritical to think that these animals just came out of Ramadan

Only to come out and shed innocent blood

Let them continue to dig their own grave

Their foolishness has caught up with them

Very soon it'll drown them

And I'm not even pitying anyone of them

No sin will ever go unpunished

Wether in this world or the next

Sorry, but If you have to defend the honor of your God by taking anothers life, then he/it doesn't deserve to be called your God
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by emmykey0128(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
I say e no go better for lord luggard
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by GoodIsGod: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
To all Muslims who say Islam doesn't support what happened to Deborah. Can you hear what your Imam says. Or must he repeat himself?

You all need Christ in your lives.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Electrochemistry(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Poverty of peace in the religion of peace. This gottam religion must get a more befiting nomenclature to portray it's true evil nature. How can lovers of blood be called a peaceful religion? Lunatics!
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by segunelijah01: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
It shall not be well with you and your lineage
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Alkasim001: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you very much professor may guid and protect you
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Theoarhics: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Religion of murderers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.