Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) (36423 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:30pm On May 13, 2022
Alawode01:
made in osun, former governor of center of excellence, senator of federal republic of nigeria, incoming president of federal republic of nigeria,by GOD grace,he who didn't please, should go and hug transformer.

When dem flog am comot from APC, na transformer and high tension wire go hug you
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On May 13, 2022
rickleye:
Why do we have people pushing this Tinubu’s for president agenda.
Consider his age and health.
Nigeria is not a well oiled machine that you can just fly on auto pilot.
Get a young and dynamic leader who can do the hard work. Who will inspire the young and old . People home and abroad’.

In terms of experience, Tinubu knows how to put men to work. A good manager of men. The only concern I have is his health. Aside that, he's far better than Buhari. He's more connected internationally. Therefore, he can never leave Nigeria worse than this.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Asiwaju Tinubu continues his consultations in Niger state today

NIGERIA next GCFR

Pls don't kill yourself because of Tinubu

It's God gift

You pray he died during covid-19 but it was your relatives that replace him with death

Do the calculation yourself

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by frog12: 7:40pm On May 13, 2022
he walks around like the country is his. quite annoying. these qualities usually promote graft and bribes. positions will go to the highest bidder. mark my words

77up:
The last time I checked, he didn't stop any young one from contesting and he's not stopping anyone from voting their favorite,if these 2 things are correct, please leave Tinubu to perform his right as citizen, thank you.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by fuke(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2022
This guy is gaining ground every minute.
Only a miracle will stop him.

You can have this book free for today only.

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by christopheojo(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Asiwaju Tinubu, we Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are solidly behind you. cheesy
Bleep you!!!!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by JohnOkolo: 7:44pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin A question l ask my self...

Is it wise for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

His popularity among the northerners is gaining ground.... grin.

And, he is aspired to gain more followership in the north

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry

Even Atiku popularity in the North didn't make him win elections.

Take a look at APC twitter verified handle and see the Presidential aspirant it promotes, then you will understand Tinubu don't stand a chance of winning APC primaries.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
Creamypie:
One thing I know... None of Tinubu and atiku will ever smell that seat. Never again. Some of us on this forum don't know they have been ruling since 1992 as senator and governor respectively
..30 yrs plus Damn
they will continuing ruling you bcs election is no won on social Media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Asswipemod: 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

The president and Vice President should take the lead and condemn the killing.

Let asiwaju live to his title, Kadoso Mutairu.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Kirkman: 7:53pm On May 13, 2022
This greedy fool. All the money we him dey control for Lagos state nor do am at all. By the time Northerners are done with him, he won't even have enough money to buy a single trailer of rice for them.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
they will continuing ruling you bcs election is no won on social Media.
look u. I vote
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by cooltola(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2022
The odd of presidency
TInubu 1 out of 5
Osibanjo 1 out of 10
Goodluck 1 out of 20
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by saxby(f): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
This guy should just give up already, we don't want no old president abeg.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by seglabsy(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
kolasoft:
Tinubu will make better president than Osinbajo because he will hit the ground running once elected
olodoooo
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by LordofNaija: 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
seglabsy:
olodoooo
Nigeria! Nigeria!! from top to bottom
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by frejatoye117: 8:12pm On May 13, 2022
Whether you care or not TINUBU is Nigeria next President come year 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
frog12:
he walks around like the country is his . quite annoying. these qualities usually promote graft and bribes. positions will go to the highest bidder. mark my words

Imagine what is paining this one grin cheesy
So he should just sleep at home expecting delegates to cast their vote just like many others are doing right? this should tell you that if Tinubu become president today, he work so hard for it.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by seglabsy(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
fuke:
This guy is gaining ground every minute.
Only a miracle will stop him.

You can have this book free for today only.
GO AND SELL UR BOOK TO TINUBU NOW! OLODOOO
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Petshopng: 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
This is election season
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by frog12: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
ya. lies

77up:
Imagine what is paining this one grin cheesy
So he should just sleep at home expecting delegates to cast their vote just like many others are doing right? this should tell you that if Tinubu become president today, he work so hard for it.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by leokid866: 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You too, if Tinubu no win, make you delete this moniker
Oga I no dey open my mouth talk wetin I know go fit do with my full chest ....... Person wey reason him fit do am let him stand by his words...... No one forced him to make that promise.....he made the promise out of his own confidence, let him stand by his words......
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by pafo(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha....Omo Ibo, na ur President u dey see so. All ur jumping upandan na [/b]pafo[b] grin
Face ur Ibo fulani daddy atiku make Yoruba face dem Tinubu grin

Wetin concern me for this matter?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
leokid866:
Oga I no dey open my mouth talk wetin I know go fit do with my full chest ....... Person wey reason him fit do am let him stand by his words...... No one forced him to make that promise.....he made the promise out of his own confidence, let him stand by his words......

Na true you talk.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by leokid866: 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Even Atiku popularity in the North didn't make him win elections.

Take a look at APC twitter verified handle and see the Presidential aspirant it promotes, then you will understand Tinubu don't stand a chance of winning APC primaries.
yes because elections are won on Twitter........ cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by ogundeleai(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
he no go win , gbagbe.. only north can not make him president..na next year una go clear..the druggie will never be endorsed by the international community ie US, UK..gbagbe,they know he's a criminal!stop deceiving yourself
... You sound incoherent, Pls read your reply and possible make ammendment.. You can do better
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:
Tinubu ain't going to be president.

Lol. Bookmark this
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Joshmuch: 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
Havertz10:
He is so fixated with the north, guessing that he assumes that he has secured both the south and apc ticket

his biggest shock will come from the south. Followed by the north. May be the Igbos will pity him
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Joshmuch: 8:41pm On May 13, 2022
kolasoft:
Tinubu will make better president than Osinbajo because he will hit the ground running once elected
just like he hit running in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by ledaman: 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem don laff the guy tire. Dem don chop and lick am finish. Wen the primaries finish, ehn, Tinubu go file for bankruptcy
Shallow thinking. Your dad would love to meet him if possible.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2022
Nairaland bot grin grin grin

The poo sack he'll dash you right grin
NwaNimo1:
Noticing the 'baggy agbada's'.....to conceal the poo sack?

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/COcMLd.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.