Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) (36209 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
Creamypie:
One thing I know... None of Tinubu and atiku will ever smell that seat. Never again
lol na BAT seat but I prefer PYO thou
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by ebubenews247: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
My dear Ancestor from the Tribe of Lagos. You need Old People's Home come 2023 not Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
@ Danijesus
@mooh247

Who will now win bayi? What a coincidence?
Attachment below

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Okhuadams:
No sir
You don’t know him, but you are on Nairaland politics section, Adams Okhu what is another word for an oblivious Mumu?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You don’t know him, but you are on Nairaland politics section, Adams Okhu what is another word for an oblivious Mumu?
I was told by relations, ur friends of ur foolishness I never thought it was true until now. You are the biggest MUMU
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. If you like cry and die it won't change the fact on ground.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 6:46pm On May 13, 2022
The incoming president, the president that will jail Cownu for instigating the destruction of Lagos and an attempted murder on Sanwo Olu family grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I need an ally like Senator Kashim Ibrahim Shettima once I start my political career. E carry this Tinubu matter for head more than even Tinubu himself. Such loyalty is rare among politicians.
A certain Governor in Bauchi asked his people not to vote for him if they won't vote for GEJ in 2015, happens that thesame Governor sold GEJ to APC.

Adamu Muazu, former PDP chairman followed GEJ everywhere he goes, but still betrayed him.

You don't know northerners, watch out what they will do to your Lord Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
bryning899:
The only problem Tinubu has is Buhari, Buhari never like him........ And without Buhari support no way for him, and besides PDP too doesn't have a strong candidates except Atiku....... Maybe Wike and Saraki
Buhari came to Aba and told you this ba. This IPOB people sef grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
Let's face it, nigeria is not ready for a presidency of muslim to muslim transition. Baba you're just doing summer holiday
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:51pm On May 13, 2022
Ninisun:

Your mumu dey show well well...very clear

Yours is shining through like Lagos 2pm sunshine.
Keep it up.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2022
preach
NwaNimo1:
Noticing the 'baggy agbada's'.....to conceal the poo sack?

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/COcMLd.gif[/img]
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2022
leokid866:
Hope you remember your promise to deactivate this account should Tinubu win the primaries. Just thought I should remind you......The time is almost here.
If he's true son of his father, must be very proud of himself and do the needful should Tinubu win primary, hence I will be the last person to take him serious on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Miracle2022: 6:55pm On May 13, 2022
I will never vote tinubu in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by espn(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:
Tinubu ain't going to be president.
says ur...With all due respect...
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

which of his fellow Yoruba because Adeyeye is still doing his bidding among others, a lot of Yoruba stalwarts that are with Tinubu are doing silent assignment in southwest, you dummies are making noise while your candidate are withdrawing

Oga, calm down, read again and U will see you have mistaken me for those bitter guys on the other side. I was referring to Osinbajo and Aregbesola.. Ofcos, I know Adeyeye..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin A question l ask my self...

Is it wise for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

His popularity among the northerners is gaining ground.... grin.

And, he is aspired to gain more followership in the north

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry
Me and my family, our vote is for Jagaban or nothing. Let the haters go and die
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by onuman: 7:01pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it wise for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry

Northerners. Northerners. And you are ignorant of the fact that Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by Arewa soldiers is the reason why northerners largely determine who wins Nigeria's presidential election.

You are likely to be ignorant of the fact that land mass or population figures is never used as yardstick to proliferate too many states and local government areas in an area of a country with large land mass or population, in a country formed by different nations/regions.
Tinubu campaigned all over the SW region for political restructuring of the roguish political structure. But botched his desire for political restructuring during the 2014 CONFAB when he joined the anti-restructuring north to form APC merger for his selfish desire to succeed president Buhari if APC won the 2015 presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I need an ally like Senator Kashim Ibrahim Shettima once I start my political career. E carry this Tinubu matter for head more than even Tinubu himself. Such loyalty is rare among politicians.
why won't he be loyal when his agbada is stuffed with dollars

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2022
No comment on Deborah Yakubu
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by rickleye: 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
Why do we have people pushing this Tinubu’s for president agenda.
Consider his age and health.
Nigeria is not a well oiled machine that you can just fly on auto pilot.
Get a young and dynamic leader who can do the hard work. Who will inspire the young and old . People home and abroad’.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by OurSeun(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
I only know Osinbajo, I don't know this wily namby Pamby
On social media abi?
Na so all other supporters know am and go vote am on social media.

[/b]we know BAT with our PVC[b]
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Perhaps, by so doing,

Abiola, you remember him?

He did more than Tinubu.
How did he end?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Alawode01(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

President of iragbiji drug dealers association of nigeria
made in osun, former governor of center of excellence, senator of federal republic of nigeria, incoming president of federal republic of nigeria,by GOD grace,he who didn't please, should go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by nijanigga: 7:08pm On May 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
Of course...

Tinubu is a consultant.

Bullion van consultation
This head be like okoro head oh
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by frog12: 7:13pm On May 13, 2022
why does this man think he must be president? we have younger agile and more active candidates. he should go and sit down
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:13pm On May 13, 2022
politicians wasn't get to wanna prez
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
I will never vote tinubu in 2023.
Ok noted, next please.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by danijesus(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2022
ogundeleai:
.... If not while you're alive, it will be after your exit.. Eyin òkú laun jakara
you will cry blood.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On May 13, 2022
My brother, it's only God and the fiat power of Buhari that can stop him. He's the most connected political being in Nigeria today. After him is Atiku. Take it or leave it.

Abdul05:

Perhaps, by so doing,

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2022
frog12:
why does this man think he must be president? we have younger agile and more active candidates. he should go and sit down
The last time I checked, he didn't stop any young one from contesting and he's not stopping anyone from voting their favorite,if these 2 things are correct, please leave Tinubu to perform his right as citizen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by kolasoft: 7:27pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu will make better president than Osinbajo because he will hit the ground running once elected

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal / Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.