Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (44330 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by bizhop01: 2:21pm On May 14, 2022
Nonsense, what is good about prophet muhammad?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Tareq1105: 2:35pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
may god Bless you you understand situations ,you are among the few Christians that understand the incident. I think is because you lived in the north and understand Muslims and our Religion.

1) even her colleagues in the background where suprised by her utterance .

2) you can't live in Muslim community and disrespect their Believe.

Well-done. Fighting for a prophet who doesn't know you. Clap for yourself for killing her body but couldn't kill her soul. Her soul has gone back to God, her maker. She's at rest now while you live with the incident for the rest of your life. You'll see her someday.

I don't think anything can justify the killing when she didn't take anybody's life. Don't justify it please. Is cutting off the head the solution to headache?

Even Saudi Arabia where you took the religion from, I can't remember the last time one is killed by mob. Proper investigation would be done and get the person prosecuted.

What's even religion?

What's humanity?

Which one should come first?

What is religion without humanity?

You will answer that when your time is over in this sinful world.

Rest on Deborah Samuel Yakubu at the bossom of your maker.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by DHaran: 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
juman:
They should have reported to the authority.
In Islam you have no right to kill another person.

U Lier.
your holy book encourages it. blood sucking religon!
they kill her to glorify your prophet. nonsense this practise are long outdated then why are these animals still doing it

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Safyqueen: 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
living in same space with these animals is very unhealthy. These basterds serving a god who can't fight for himself, woe unto the prophet mohammed

You are still saying ugly words to some people's religious prophet that they hold to their heart which muric had just warned against in other to avoid problem. But in your mind/ thinking you are not becoming a terrorist.

I will not say or do anything to provocate christains/Muslims/traditionalist religiously and expect that they will pray for me in return.
That's too myopic.

Infact you cannot descarates any people's culture and expect smile from them.

Why don't we avoid crossing people's red line.

Anyway the killing of the girl is wrong in all ramifications. Islamically it is wrong but who do we blame now since the perpetuators are acclaimed Muslims.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Tareq1105: 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
Onokwu001:
Go to sokoto and say this please

You come to south and misbehave. When you see them in Owerri, they behave well. They put up friendly attitude as if their religion is a peaceful one. Once they get a good number their true religion posture of terrorism will start manifesting.

You can only kill in your North, not in the south and you know it.

At times, I close my eyes to imagine how peaceful this world would be without your terrorist religion.

Some would say Islam is a religion of peace and you now begin to wonder where they got that from.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by HOKIM(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
Safyqueen:

You are still saying ugly words to some people's religious prophet that they hold to their heart which muric had just warned against in other to avoid problem. But in your mind/ thinking you are not becoming a terrorist.

I will not say or do anything to provocate christains/Muslims/traditionalist religiously and expect that they will pray for me in return.
That's too myopic.

We don't we avoid crossing people's red line.

Anyway the killing of the girl is wrong in all ramifications. Islamically it is wrong but who do we blame now since the perpetuators are acclaimed Muslims.

Excuse me?? Anyone killed this man We(Christians) dont hold Jesus dear to our hearts
When a moslem calls him a Prophet, it's not blasphemous to us?? Please abeg...no start this afternoon oo

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Tareq1105: 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
Safyqueen:

That's too myopic.

Religion and humanity, which one should come first?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Safyqueen: 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

You come to south and misbehave. When you see them in Owerri, they behave well. They put up friendly attitude as if their religion is a peaceful one. Once they get a good number their true religion posture of terrorism will start manifesting.

You can only kill in your North, not in the south and you know it.

At times, I close my eyes to imagine how peaceful this world would be without your terrorist religion.

Some would say Islam is a religion of peace and you now begin to wonder where they got that from.

You will continue to wonder until the day you are able to separate crime from religion.

If you descarates people's beliefs, whether religion or culture, they will never smile at you.

But presently in Nigeria, people are tensed. The northerners are all aware of the killings of their people going on in the entire south in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the videos of which abounds internets but they are forced to remain quiet because of Buhari.

So any small thing, unfortunate events can occur.

Lets respect one another. You cannot be doing the wrong things, insulting the entire north vis-a-vis their religion just because of Buhari and expect them to respect you.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Bbdiyya: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Segzy19:
The girl didn't insult the prophet....

So this people should stop the lies...

And even if she did, what's the big deal.

Shit on the pig prophet!
The girl killed has guts more than this pig, if not why hiding under the shade of ur keyboard to spew this trash. come up North and say what you said publicly.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Tareq1105: 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
Comedian2019:

That religion of violence is a problem to the world.
Afghanistan is a Muslim country.
Even the muslims in that country are running away from there. If you give them the chance, they will all run to UK and US - those they refer to as christian countries.

This world would have been very peaceful without them.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by irunoko(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Speak for yourself irunoko.

That's kufru and the implication is known to us , we don't do that.
lmaooo kufru KO,kamfor ni.dey There dey deceive yourself.your alafin wey just die didn't he practice Islam and African traditional worship aka Juju?

The Alfas wey dey do "ise" for yahoo boys are they not mixing the 2 together? grin

When they want to do Oro and other African traditional practice no be una Muslim elders dey dey at the fore front? grin

The king of Iwo town ABULRASHEED no be the 2 E dey do? grin Islam and African traditional practice? grin

The people who dey sell juju ingredients Abi materials for jazz no be the same Muslims? grin
Many of your traditional rulers mix the 2 together therefore

Islam and occultism or vodoo practice have a lot of things in common so do their followers grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by irunoko(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Bbdiyya:

The girl killed has guts more than this pig, if not why hiding under the shade of ur keyboard to spew this trash. come up North and say what you said publicly.
the way you and you and your killer headslammers are ever ready to kill for an Arabian god, WHY are you not channeling that same anger to those northern cabals destroying your lives, using your security votes to marry wives, sponsor herdsmen and bokoharam.true true una deserve bokoharam grin
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by chaloskyx: 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
Truth is Nigeria is ripe for breakup we just cant be together come on guys forget your hate for Igbos its not just working

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation
All these bastards should stop all these bloody pretense. Has there been any case in this 21st century that a Muslim was mobbed by Christians for blasphemy? If there is any show me please. A case where a man would behead his wife, carry the head along the street without fear or favour and consider it honor killing. Islam is a religion that condoles violence and extremism and that's the simple TRUTH.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Friend22(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
007Marvel:

How is the road to Auchi now!� Kidnapping and Killings has become the norm in that road since 2021! Yesterday they called me to come to Auchi and same people advice me to Come through Saboginda ora,Afuze! Relax Muslim are bad eggs! And in 2018 if you remember clearly They intercepted a car of arms and the so called Muslims in Igara axis! You dey feel say na only you dey familiar with Edo north abi

That means even in Orlu too people are also safe.?

Who has been klked since last month in Auchi road by religious mob?

Do kidnappers catch only non Muslims in that route?
Do kidnappers also ask for the religious identity of their victims?
About a month ago one of our elder was kidnapped in his way to farm by suspected Fulani Muslims.

Guy,you just dey talk nonsense.
You no get talk for mouth.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
Safyqueen:

That's too myopic.

Stop lying to yourself. No matter how you blaspheme or insult Jesus before a Christian, they would never react, let alone beating you or going as far as killing, which is barbaric. If Islam did not condole violence, those guys would not confidently come out and be proud of what they have done.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Kfed4ril(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
If Yoruba Muslims are majority, they will be worst than their northern brothers.

Even northern Muslims are always peaceful when they are minority, come to East and see them behaving normal and respectful.

Yoruba Muslims are in the majority in the SW
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun are majority Muslim. While ekiti and Ondo are majority Christians.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by GoooodHardDick: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
Hassan080196:

You don’t have sense, I repeat it. Fine, what the boys did was bad as they were not sent by Islam to kill the girl. But you saying bad stuffs against my religion isn’t provocation right? You’re very foolish. I’ll say it again, you people are very bold in attacking someone’s religion, something you’ll never tolerate if it was done to you.

We're not religious killers like you Muslims.

El rufia insulted the Christian religion and even compared the saviour of the world (Jesus Christ, who is God) to a loaf of bread. Did anyone attack him? Your Muslim brothers insult the Christian religion on a daily basis and yet no one attacks them. U know why? The reason is because God fights for himself. He needs no man to fight for him. This is why he is God. He fights for himself you dummy.!!

I have said this over and over again, You Muslims and Islams deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by edosignature(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Islam & Buddhist = War
Islam & Jews = War
Islam & Chrishna = War
Islam & Mormons = War
Islam & Christians = War
Islam & Monks = War
Islam & Freemancing = War
Islam & Traditionalist = War

Islam & Islam = War & Carnage

I want Those who Lynch the said lady to be melt with the same justice.

Islam Religion of Peace.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by RealTalkNoBull: 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.
You’re very ignorant. This is a disease that is prevalent amongst Nigerians. Before Slavery and colonization, your ancestors had only TWO religions: Traditional African Religions and Islam. The white man came and indoctrinated you with Christianity and beat it into you. Ask yourselves why your ancestors accepted Islam and refused to have anything to do with Christianity before it was violently beat into their children.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by RealTalkNoBull: 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
Richy1441:
Stop lying to yourself. No matter how you blaspheme or insult Jesus before a Christian, they would never react, let alone beating you or going as far as killing, which is barbaric. If Islam did not condole violence, those guys would not confidently come out and be proud of what they have done.
Jesus wasn’t a Christian. Jesus lived and died a Jew. In fact, I dare say Jesus would’ve hated Christianity because it preaches against everything he preached against. You guys are not followers of Jesus, you’re followers of Paul. Jesus didn’t know Paul, he didn’t mentor him, but from nowhere Paul comes and says Jesus’ ghost appeared to him 30+years after his death and instructed him to preach a totally different thing from what he preached while alive. � roflmaooo why didn’t he appear to Peter (his right hand man) or James (his own blood brother) to say “Hey, look fellas, I changed my mind…”? Go and read your history and find out why James and Peter fought Paul when they finally caught up with him. You New Testament is just Paul praising himself over and over again.
Y’all so ignorant it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by RealTalkNoBull: 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Trash. Save your pity for your kinsmen getting killed and having their heads burnt alive by their fellow IPOB UGM kinsmen. Anyone that knows MURIC and Akintola knows that he's being bankrolled by the sultan of sokoto and doesn't represent or have ever claimed to represent the interest of Yoruba muslims. I'd rather live with my Yoruba Muslim kinsmen than stay in a Christian dominated south east of IPoB and UGM madness.
What was wrong with his statement?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2022
Excuzeme:

Your Prophet is a terrorist and l am not surprised that you are also a Terrorist.
Oya, come and slap me, l am in Abuja here.

Shameless , illiterate MOBS who attack a young, powerless lady.
Meanwhile, Boko Haram and Herdsmen have turned your Region into a Wasteland running with Blood, when you see them, you cower like a Pig.
Thunder fire you and your Terrorist Prophet.
If you know say u no dey fear come out publicly and insult our prophet no be say u go hide behind ur keyboard dey make mouth. Stupid illiterate
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

We're not religious killers like you Muslims.

El rufia insulted the Christian religion and even compared the saviour of the world (Jesus Christ, who is God) to a loaf of bread. Did anyone attack him? Your Muslim brothers insult the Christian religion on a daily basis and yet no one attacks them. U know why? The reason is because God fights for himself. He needs no man to fight for him. This is why he is God. He fights for himself you dummy.!

I have said this over and over again, You Muslims and Islams deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts

Well, it’s very apparent that exchanging words with you dumb ass is a waste of time. Peace ✌️
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
you are a big uncivilised fool, your doomsday is near
You are the bigger fool for supporting her
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by wright005: 7:39pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of peace or religion of cowardice?
- Never wins converts with valid arguments but only with bloodshed, terrorism, land grabbing and inheritance through an animalistic birth rate. Still shameless enough to boast of high numbers of ne'er-do-wells without any capacity except to spread further violence.
- Only peaceful when they are the minority but
quick to unleash only terror once minority status changes.
- Victimizes her women and helpless portion of population.
- Averse to modification for fear of unknown to suit modern realities.
- Enforces harsh laws against her poor and helpless portion of population but bypass the defaulting rich.
- "Moderates" do nothing concrete against the so-called extremists "misrepresenting" the religion except pontificate and amplify an obvious lie about it being religion of peace.
- They will never attack one on one cos they know they'll get a beating, always by mob action.

The true holy book says that by their fruits, you shall know them, not by the lie they always amplify.
A working brain knows the fruits of peace and the fruits of cowardice and unless you obviously want to fool yourself, you know where that religion skews to.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.

See senseless talk
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by lordmans(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!

Just as Russia, Ukraine and their western neighbors live peacefully with each other.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by seunayantokun(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
Muric just wants to tell you it supports the killing. Simple.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by BnQoyyim(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
living in same space with these animals is very unhealthy. These basterds serving a god who can't fight for himself, woe unto the prophet mohammed

An everlasting destruction unto your mouth.
Neither your wealth nor your families shall prosper you.
You shall be condemned in the abyss of a fiercing scorching-hellfire.
And those that like your comments.

Meanwhile, peace and blessings of Allah unto the Jesus Christ of Nassaret.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Segzy19: 11:32pm On May 14, 2022
I have no shit business in the north. Piss on the prophet's head
Bbdiyya:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.