Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (44391 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Shegzdave: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

You are wrong. I am a Yoruba christian and the truth is, our Yorubaness which is Omoluabi comes first before religion.
I laugh when you people say Yoruba Muslim on naira land. It shows you know nothing about us
You don’t need to stress yourself jawee, just leave that deluded being.. they don’t know that to every Yoruba person, being an Omoluabi Comes first before any religion they might be practicing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Excuzeme: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
You cannot come to our land and disrespect our prophet. We are ready for any stupid Christian that insult our prophet

Your Prophet is a terrorist and l am not surprised that you are also a Terrorist.
Oya, come and slap me, l am in Abuja here.

Shameless , illiterate MOBS who attack a young, powerless lady.
Meanwhile, Boko Haram and Herdsmen have turned your Region into a Wasteland running with Blood, when you see them, you cower like a Pig.
Thunder fire you and your Terrorist Prophet.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by babtoundey(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
Your prophet is a basterd.

Your father is a bastard!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Empiree: 10:34am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.
why didn't you condemn this one?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by ArewaHero(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2022
Kubernetes:

Exactly my thoughts.
The right thing was to report her to the law especially to the school Authority as such statements can turn Nigeria upside down..99% of the people here aren't blaming her that what she did was wrong.
But again the girl messed up ooo.As a northern christian,she knows the tendency of such repercussions from extremists,yet she went ahead and to disrepect other people religious beliefs.Even from the audio background,you could hear her colleagues warning her to desist.Too bad
may god Bless you you understand situations ,you are among the few Christians that understand the incident. I think is because you lived in the north and understand Muslims and our Religion.

1) even her colleagues in the background where suprised by her utterance .

2) you can't live in Muslim community and disrespect their Believe.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by donmik: 10:39am On May 14, 2022
It's a pity I came into this page lately.

"
“We, therefore, appeal to Nigerians to desist from insulting, deriding or abusing the prophets of other religions. Muslims should continue to respect Jesus (peace be upon him) whom the Christians hold very dear. In the same vein, Christians should avoid casting aspersion on the person of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). We have experienced enough religious crises in the land," the statement added.
MURIC is an Islamic human rights organisation."

From your speech above, I ask:
Are you aware that your brothers in the north only preach that Jesus is not God?
How many times have Christians killed them for that speech?

Let me inform you that everyone has the courage and strength to kill but know that when you kill a Christian believer, you have only fulfilled the Holy scripture that says:
Psalm:116.15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

She died a death of Faith and she has her soul with God.
You are the ones who lost.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by imbless: 10:40am On May 14, 2022
Mohammed (Stupid ass-eater womaniser(SAW)) is an infidel, a bastard and an arab terrorist, his parents died at early age because he is a child of doom, like how his terrorist disciples is unleashing hell on humanity.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Kubernetes: 10:41am On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
may god Bless you you understand situations ,you are among the few Christians that understand the incident. I think is because you lived in the north and understand Muslims and our Religion.

Ameen

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by mhmsadyq(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2022
zionzoe:

He resurrected and is alive, while d rotten poisoned bone of moh is in d ground.

Your faith is like moh Eternally and mine like YHWSS Eternally.

Who gave a epileptic man d right to write about another mans story which happened over 600 years before he was born in d desert ?

And you believe his testimony?

No wonder you be oponu.

LOL!
Take it easy!

You haven't told me why your crucifiedgod can't do anything about it...

Leave your keyboard and a faceless forum.
Go to Sokoto, say the rubbish you are saying about the prophet and let's see if your ccrucifiedgod will prove himself any bettee than with Deborah!
Remember to say in jesus name!
Holyghost fire!
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by mhmsadyq(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2022
zionzoe:

He resurrected and is alive, while d rotten poisoned bone of moh is in d ground.

Your faith is like moh Eternally and mine like YHWSS Eternally.

Who gave a epileptic man d right to write about another mans story which happened over 600 years before he was born in d desert ?

And you believe his testimony?

No wonder you be oponu.

LOL!
Take it easy!

You haven't tell me why your crucifiedgod can't do anything about it...

Leave your keyboard and a faceless forum.
Go to Sokoto, say the rubbish you are saying about the prophet and let's see if your ccrucifiedgod will prove himself any bettee than with Deborah!
Remember to say in jesus name!
Holyghost fire!
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

There is no justification for anyone to resort to self help and as a result kill his/her fellow human being in any guise. But regrettable for one to be fighting for his prophet and then kill his fellow human being on the cause. Is the prophet dumb, deaf, cripple and blind that cannot fight by himself that he would require powerless human being to fight for him, when he's not a dumb idol.
The day Jesus will require my effort to fight for him, is the day I will stop following him.

I’ll repeat it, most of y’all just write without thinking at all. First of all, the prophet isn’t an idol that is being worshipped. He was a human being with flesh just like me and you but different from us all cos he was the prophet of Allah. He was sent just like every other prophets before him, Jesus included to spread the word of Allah. You people have total disregard for other people’s religion. You do to others what you don’t want it to be done to you. You say all sorts against Allah but you don’t want anything said against your religion. No Muslim who has the knowledge of Islam will ever abuse Jesus( Isa bin Maryam) cos we know him more than you people that claim to be following him.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Eifour(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!

World wars were fought by Christians....dogo

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by donmik: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
Empiree:
why didn't you condemn this one?
Imagine you!
You all know that Christians don't kill!
Look at the phrase "allegedly"
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by imbless: 10:46am On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

Please what's her crime according to Nigeria law that should result to her painful death? Is core north not part of Nigeria, or is Nigeria's laws and constitution subordinate to Sharia law been practiced in the north?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by mhmsadyq(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2022
watersideboys:

Muhammed can suck my balls

Go Sokoto go talk am.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2022
ufotty2001:

I grew up in Lagos and ogun state.. go and check very well Christians are more than Muslims in SW. In a street you can have one or 2 mosques but churches can be 12 to 20 in just one street..

Lol, churches are business centers. It doesn’t mean that Christians are much more than Muslims. How many are you in your Christian home? The population of Muslims in just a house is much more than the population of Christians in 5homes combined. Res ipsa loquitor

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by maasoap(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2022
Excuzeme:

This exactly is another example of the Violence we are talking about, always USING FORCE to achieve your Aims.
Instead of Muslims to use PERSUASION to change others, just as Christians of today are doing, Muslims always use Violence and Terroism to achieve their Aims.

Some of you Muslims Post on Christian Threads, you say what you like, you INSULT as well, but Christians wont lock you out because they know that i is wrong to lock you out or FORCEFULLY put some silly "I love a silly-Mohammed" quote on your timeline.

Muslims should try and change People with their Lifestyle, Good Examples and Persuasion, NOT BY FORCE, VIOLENCE or TERRORISING THEM

All colours, all fonts, that's like shouting during a debate.
That's Seun's way of taming you guys overzealousness and troublesome nature. Seun knows you guys for what you are: troublemakers

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by isaiahethan: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
juman:
Respect other people religious beliefs.

Death of the innocent girl is right? Fuùuck your useless religion ashlock. Relocate to Afghanistan immediately
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by maasoap(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

You are wrong. I am a Yoruba christian and the truth is, our Yorubaness which is Omoluabi comes first before religion.
I laugh when you people say Yoruba Muslim on naira land. It shows you know nothing about us

My elder brother married a Christian. Niece married a Christian right under our nose. My cousin did not only become a Christian but a pastor. I don't even like discussing religion matters with my Christian friends, it is useless and needless. All what we have to do is respect the boundaries

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by olembic: 10:53am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by maasoap(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Why don't you behave well in North, while you're minority?

Tranquillity360:
If Yoruba Muslims are majority, they will be worst than their northern brothers.

Even northern Muslims are always peaceful when they are minority, come to East and see them behaving normal and respectful.

Mr Tranquillity360, you should answer the question above now!
You are minority in the North but you are still crossing the boundaries and poking tiger in the eye despite knowing the consequences. Why don't you behave like Muslims wherever you find yourselves as minority, according to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by KingDamzzy(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
Always cute to see Christians call Islam a violent religion meanwhile their God killed over 2million people in the old testament alone.

Religion is the biggest scam that has been passed over the years.

Humanist forever.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Exceed15: 11:00am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.

Hmmmmm.. na wetin dey humble them be dat o..God bless u bro
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by haslaw(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2022
juman:
Respect other people religious beliefs.

Simple

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Empiree: 11:02am On May 14, 2022
donmik:

Imagine you!
You all know that Christians don't kill!
Look at the phrase "allegedly"
"we all know that Christians don't kill?" Says who?.

The Muslim guy was killed ass result of threat by pastors and school authorities

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by ufotty2001: 11:11am On May 14, 2022
Hassan080196:

Lol, churches are business centers. It doesn’t mean that Christians are much more than Muslims. How many are you in your Christian home? The population of Muslims in just a house is much more than the population of Christians in 5homes combined. Res ipsa loquitor
Who told you. Am a Yoruba man! Although we have both Muslims and Christians in our family and we are living together has one

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by GoooodHardDick: 11:13am On May 14, 2022
Hassan080196:

Most of you people do not have sense sha. The first world and Second World War, was it Muslims that fought the war? How many people were killed in those wars? When a non Muslim kills someone in the western world, it’ll be tagged on the defense of mental illness or so, but it were to be a Muslim, without any investigation, it’ll be tagged terrorist attack. The hypocrisy stinks but truth is, Islam shall triumph.

after watching the video online As a solid proof of evidence. you still need an investigation to ascertain if it was your fellow terrorists Muslim killer brothers That did it?

Islam is a curse to this world. You Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by justparamount(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2022
Benmob:
nonsense did they used d name of Jesus or holy war to kill pple,like d way u Muslim used Muhammad and holy war to kill pple, all d thing u wrote doesn't concern religion war or killing!

Oh I forgot to quote the person that said the world would be peaceful without Muslims
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by ArewaHero(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2022
imbless:

Please what's her crime according to Nigeria law that should result to her painful death? Is core north not part of Nigeria, or is Nigeria's laws and constitution subordinate to Sharia law been practiced in the north?
Islamic stated/fixed repercussion on anyone who blashpem on our prophet is well known and visible to anyone . and no Nigerian law will prevent us to punish anyone that Disrespect our Religion when we don't care about there

question.

1 ) why will you disrespect someone Religion .
2)how can you go contrary to the law of Muslim on anyone that Disrespect their prophet.
3 ) when you know that the penalty and go contrary to it what did you expect. they should leave you to continue....?
4) will you die if you dint disrespect someone belief ?

Religion is different from constitution since our Religion came before the constitution . AND THE REPERCUSSION FOR DISRESPECT ON OUR HOLY PROPHET WAS STATED CLEARLY TO EVERYONE.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by AlphaTaikun: 11:15am On May 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This Igbo boy Yobabad,
Muslim are majority in Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Kwara, anything changed?

Well I don't blame you, you all can't separate emotions from reality.

Actually "he" is not a "she'', he's thesame person as Yobabad.
Check through all his posts.

It may seem funny, but the agenda to him is that, Biafra can only be realized when the forces biding Nigeria together (Yoruba) are in state of disorderliness
Thanks for exposing the dubious
OP. That boy is an Ibo using a fake female moniker and falsely claiming to be a Yoruba Xtian. I had reported that OP's moniker to the mods 3 weeks ago for posting many inciting comments and false representation on NL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by ceejay80s(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2022
thunder fire unprophet Mohamed, oya do ur worse, push Christians to the wall and see how brutal they can be

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by dejavubobo1(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2022
Kubernetes:

I indeed listened to the audio ai where she mentioned the prophet.
She actually allowed anger to control her emotions over a school WhatsApp group where people posts religious videos.
Wrong the interpretation is everywhere even tho the original note was in hausa language there was no part where Mohammed or prophet was mentioned. Anyway it only shows tolerance and been humane isn't an islamic tin. Have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger / We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.