Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (44402 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
If Yoruba Muslims are majority, they will be worst than their northern brothers.

Even northern Muslims are always peaceful when they are minority, come to East and see them behaving normal and respectful.

Why don't you behave well in North, while you're minority?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Abakelawal(f): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
But you terror religion can insult our own prophet.

Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

U are next to be killed since you don't have sense

Nonsense Muhammad worshipper everywhere.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Kubernetes: 8:18am On May 14, 2022
juman:
They should have reported to the authority.
In Islam you have no right to kill another person.

Exactly my thoughts.
The right thing was to report her to the law especially to the school Authority as such statements can turn Nigeria upside down..99% of the people here aren't blaming her that what she did was wrong.
But again the girl messed up ooo.As a northern christian,she knows the tendency of such repercussions from extremists,yet she went ahead and to disrepect other people religious beliefs.Even from the audio background,you could hear her colleagues warning her to desist.Too bad

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by nesgeeek(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
Northerners have a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by IamMobisola(f): 8:19am On May 14, 2022
Muslims are terrorists and need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
A prophet who relies on his followers to defend and fight for him, is a useless and a powerless one.
A paedophile prophet for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by 77up(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

We must end izlamic religion now so that it won't end us
Hiding in a dirty bedbug invested room and typing thrash online to instigate violence.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Yemmysworld91: 8:20am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.

You are wrong. I am a Yoruba christian and the truth is, our Yorubaness which is Omoluabi comes first before religion.
I laugh when you people say Yoruba Muslim on naira land. It shows you know nothing about us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by tonyson010(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2022
juman:
They should have reported to the authority.
In Islam you have no right to kill another person.

Religion is the opium of the masses..... according to Karl Marx.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by pmc01(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
But you terror religion can insult our own prophet.

Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Nonsense Muhammad worshipper everywhere.

Pray tell, where your "prophet" has been willfully insulted by a Muslim residing in Aba. And tell us what will follow if such ever occured
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by pmc01(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2022
adeoyekay:
Muric is comparing the killing of cow in South with the killing of human being. This is oxymoron

You are a dunce. So you carefully ignored the instances of the people killed for disobeying IPOB?

The trailer that was burnt, were there not humans in it; what if they couldn't escape, wouldn't they have been burnt alive?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by justparamount(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2022
Dumb assumptions...most of the biggest world massacres were done by non Muslims. Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? The Rwanda Genocide didn't involve Muslims same with Iraq, Libya , Egypt invasions, Ukraine -russia war? The US Native Americans genocide nkọ? But since they are not Muslims they are safe... I'm not justifying the killing but we all know those northerners to be fucking illiterates as such has never happened in the west here. The problem of extremism is being uncivilised with religion .

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Yemmysworld91: 8:23am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..

I am a Yoruba Christian. But you people know nothing about us. The Yorubaness comes first before religion in Yoruba land. We are out brothers keeper.
We are Omoluabi. Religion does not divide us.
I am not just a Christian but a minister in the vineyard

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by anigbajumo(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
If Yoruba Muslims are majority, they will be worst than their northern brothers.

Even northern Muslims are always peaceful when they are minority, come to East and see them behaving normal and respectful.

Absolutely rubbish as if the ratio of Muslim to Christian in SW is 30:70…..Ode, Yoruba Muslims doesn’t exist in Yoruba Land except here on NL. We are too sensible to be divided by religious sentiments in SW. Yoruba is Yoruba nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim get that into ur dumb skull.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Chidex50(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2022
Nigeria seriously need a Leader that will be neutral and will never tolerate all these religious groups excesses!
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Nobody: 8:25am On May 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
What is glorious about a book that has killed more people than sword and guns

Amongst all religion in the world ,
Christianity has killed more people in the name of christianity than any other religion.

Millions were killed in bible with sword.

Even jesus according to the bible command THE KILLING OF INOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM.

AS FOR THOSE MY ENEMIES WHO NEVER ALLOWED ME TO RULE OVER THEM BRING THEM HERE AND SLAUGHTER THEM BEFORE ME.LUKE 19:27.

CONTASTAIN KILLED MILLIONS FOR CHRISTIANITY.

SPANISH INQUISITION MANY MUSLIMS IN SPAIN. AND SO ON.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Sleekfingers: 8:25am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation

They killed deborah , because of one useless terrorist Muhammed, they should continue oooo

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
living in same space with these animals is very unhealthy. These basterds serving a god who can't fight for himself, woe unto the prophet mohammed

Comport yourself Mr Man.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by geekay4real(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

This shows you aren't from our region and has no idea of how things work. Islam and Christianity is not only religion in Yorubaland but traditional worshippers yet there's peaceful coexistence because we are educated and as well understand the fact that no one is in position to fight for God who has power to fight for himself. We also understand that we can win souls through magnanimity and not violence.
Your region has a single religious dominance yet you people keep killing one another to show your grievance with FG. Isn't that illiteracy? Yorubas are so accommodating that both Hausas and Igbos dominated everywhere in our region, yet you keep pointing wrong fingers to us for your self inflicted predicament.
All our politicians aspiring for presidency recently had a meeting in SW, has this ever occurred in your region? No because your culture has no regards for elders. This is one of the evidences that you people are more divided than anyone can imagined.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by olas24u(f): 8:26am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Which kind of analyses is this one, this one is a politician.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Naija4love(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
So death should be the penalty for disrespecting the silly prophet? Animals.
don’t be an fool, educates yourself if there’s no one too educate u. Am not in support of this but am not hypocrites

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Kubernetes: 8:27am On May 14, 2022
IamMobisola:
Muslims are terrorists and need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
A prophet who relies on his followers to defend and fight for him, is a useless and a powerless one.
A paedophile prophet for that matter.

You guys always behave in an animalistic way.
Why type this rubbish.Haba!!
I doubt if your parents will not disown you ,seeing u type this crap.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by chukwuibuipob: 8:28am On May 14, 2022
angry it shall never be well with Muh and his TERRORISTS offsprings.I spit on Muh dusty skeleton angry angry cool.I urinate on Ala grave angry sad.Ogun kill all black soot on their forehead, 3 coconut black spot on their forehead, that wash their pens angry with kettles water. angry

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by milliondollas(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2022
THE TRUTH IS THE MUSLIM PROPHET WHEN PUT ON A SPOT LIGHT DOES NOT FIT INTO WHAT HE CLAIM TO BE, AS A PROPHET HE MARRIED AN UNDER AGE GIRL, 2 HIS FIRST WIFE WAS A RICH WIDOW FAR OLDER THAN HIM, IN THIS MODERN WORLD IT IS CALL SUGAR MUMMY, 3 AS A PROPHET HE SAID GOD PERMIT HIM TO MARRY AS MANY WIFE AS HE WISH, BUT THE Faithfull ARE TO MARRY NOT MORE THAN 4. THIS ARE JUST FEW OF HIS PROFILE, WHEN YOU PUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD ON SPOT LIGHT IT OFTEN PORTRAYED THE FOLLOWERS AS FOOLISH PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING SUCH A PERSON AS A BELOVED PROPHET OF GOD , BECAUSE OF THAT THEY DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO LOOK HIM UP OR TALK ABOUT HIM, JUST VENERATE HIM, DON'T TALK , DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, YOU KNOW TRUTH IS PAINFUL, IT HURT, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR PROPHET.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Haykinx98(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

You're so so wrong
Yoruba Muslims dominate the Southwest

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Husmaner(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2022
How can you be burning someone for any reason is not allow in Islam

In south burning of thief or suspected kidnapper also need be check

On insulting Prophet
Islam doesn't allow insulting any prophets (Adam,Ibrahim, Isa, Muhammad) Haram

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Haykinx98(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!
Of course, People like Putin are Muslim
Just look at how peaceful he is

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by bennytrips27(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation

وَاِذَا رَاَيۡتَ الَّذِيۡنَ يَخُوۡضُوۡنَ فِىۡۤ اٰيٰتِنَا فَاَعۡرِضۡ عَنۡهُمۡ حَتّٰى يَخُوۡضُوۡا فِىۡ حَدِيۡثٍ غَيۡرِهٖ​ ؕ وَاِمَّا يُنۡسِيَنَّكَ الشَّيۡطٰنُ فَلَا تَقۡعُدۡ بَعۡدَ الذِّكۡرٰى مَعَ الۡقَوۡمِ الظّٰلِمِيۡنَ‏ 
(6:68) When you see those who are engaged in blasphemy, turn away from them until they begin to talk of other things; and should Satan ever cause you to forget, 44 then do not remain, after recollection, in the company of those wrong-doing people.
44. In case the Muslims fail to remember this directive and mistakenly continue to remain in the company of those who were indulging in making fun of their faith, they should withdraw from such company as soon as they remember this directive.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Ademidd: 8:31am On May 14, 2022
Abakelawal:

Wallahi u are the next to be stone and burn to death.
Can't you look away?? You don't deserve to live among humans, Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by donkach: 8:32am On May 14, 2022
South East must be dragged into it, for sure.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Aremson14(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!
Hitler is a Muslim
Putin is a Muslim
Natenyahu is a Muslim

I'm 99 percent sure some people will be happy with news like this so they can come out to insult and attack innocent people who know nothing of the crime comitted. Shame on you and where u came out from. U just come out publicly to display stupidity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Buhari Arrives Ebonyi State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.