Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (44531 Views)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / PDP Members Brandish Their PVC On Twitter, After Reno Omokri Asked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by SANCTO: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Very helpful information. I will use the link to transfer my PUnit
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by yinkeys(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
nameo:

Yes the online registration has been suspended by INEC.

Plzz go to INEC office or any PVC registration centre close to you to physically register
Who get that time & strength
The crowd no be here
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Kokaine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
i keep getting this

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Timekeeper452: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Useless website , bringing this to front page when online registration has closed.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by samwheel(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

Visit this link to register online
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

And follow this procedure

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Transfer of Voter's Card!*
Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
4. Create account with your email address
5. Login with your email
6. Open the link sent to you in your email
7. Fill out the form provided and your new address
8. Go through your application to be sure no mistake
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.

Pls, I've misplaced my PVC of 4 years ago, what do I do??
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by oscarlamba: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
killmods:
I'm having issues getting mine completed. I had already started sometime in April but then ignored the exercise so I got back and logged in the portal, tried uploading my pic and then this sad
having the same issue too
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by purpleicious(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's not clicking.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by nameo: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
yinkeys:

Who get that time & strength
The crowd no be here

People wey their life matter to them, get that time.

I believe if unemployed pesin wan get job, him no go mind wait for a whole day for that job. This one pass job sef

As seen in the massive crowds in parts of the country. Dont let yourself miss out

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by juniorstar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Was told it has ended
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by 7arrows: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

I did same they confirmed By sending me about 2 emails and also a reminder notification to appear at inec office close to my resident. I went there twice they frustrated me. Come tomorrow on three occasions. (I THINK ITS INTENTIONAL SO I DONT GET MY PVC) Have u got urs? Are u on lagos?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by phemmyfour: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kokaine:
i keep getting this
It's closed already. I wonder how this got to the front page

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Inuwabida: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
What about biometric capturing?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Beniyke1: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:
Of what use? Till they appoint their candidates, you and I would not be there.
Oga abeg carry your nonsense and idiotic-illiterate beer parlor gist shift one side or simply take it to the beer parlor where it belongs, you can go argue and battle it out over there with your type while you all cry on yourselves.

We’ve all grown and passed that backward level of reasoning which kept us all where we are today…

Political Illiterate. Na still your type go cry pass tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by isio1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

YOU DID NOT JUST REGISTER PLEASE, THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED SINCE ON THE 30TH MAY!
I just logged in to confirm. This is the message I received from the INEC portal
" Error!
This service has been suspended for now. Please check back later.

Please learn to pass the true message Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by pat077: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
nameo:

Yes the online registration has been suspended by INEC.

Plzz go to INEC office or any PVC registration centre close to you to physically register
are there other pvc registration centers other than inec office?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by ceejay80s(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
hi everyone, I have an old voters card issued in 2012, I have never used it or voted, but next year I must vote,even if I die this year, I must come back to Life and vote by force, pls I want to know if it's still valid and again I registered when I was residing at surulere but I have moved from that area, do I register for a new card or what?
thanks

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by HellVictorinho4(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
7arrows:

I did same they confirmed By sending me about 2 emails and also a reminder notification to appear at inec office close to my resident. I went there twice they frustrated me. Come tomorrow on three occasions. (I THINK ITS INTENTIONAL SO I DONT GET MY PVC) Have u got urs? Are u on lagos?

INEC is not doing as it should
So, how can 'get your PVC and vote any of the people imposed upon your life by the political parties as options or whatever that means' reduce one of the worst costs of living in the history of humanity?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by callbackaugust6(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
[b][/b]I click the link and got this message that is suspended for now
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Walas459: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
richidinho:
Dont forget to vote AtikuAtiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atik
Never...
Mumu
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by KelvinC1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
if you visit the website, just scroll down and you will see change your polling unit. Them login and change it. I've done mine

Nothing like change your POLLING UNIT DOWN there Sir..
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by lolu2019: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
The website is not a secured one.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Ghodanz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
The portal is currently suspended/shutdown, op how did you do yours?

TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by MATBILL10(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
ceejay80s:
hi everyone, I have an old voters card issued in 2012, I have never used it or voted, but next year I must vote,even if I die this year, I must come back and vote by force, pls I want to know if it's still valid and again I registered when I was residing at surulere but I have move from that area, do I register for a new card or what?
thanks

It is still valid, you can also transfer it to your new location. Vist their website and check the polling unit close to your house

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Galadimabawa: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
That this service has been suspended for now,
That is the response I'm getting.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
isio1:

YOU DID NOT JUST REGISTER PLEASE, THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED SINCE ON THE 30TH MAY!
I just logged in to confirm. This is the message I received from the INEC portal
" Error!
This service has been suspended for now. Please check back later.

Please learn to pass the true message Thank you.

did u see when he opened the thread and when it was brought to front page.. he was right and the time he did the reg was still ongoing and smooth. you are the one that doesnt know this.. he had said his own
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
MATBILL10:

It is still valid, you can also transfer it to your new location. Vist their website and check the polling unit close to your house
I tried but the portal doesn't recognize it
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by kenny160: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Stop all this excuse

Go and register and get your voter's card.

APC and PDP is not the only party in Nigeria.
you need to change your thinking bro. We are not talking about the parties but the occupants, who told you the Obi you are rooting for is a saint? Obi jumped from Apga to PDP now in Labour party again so now convince us that there are differences between the Obi in Pdp and the one in Labour party..,..see I have said this before and I will still say it again till the day we the masses see ourselves as one and love each other and starting seeing the politicians as the enemy of our society we will keep fighting each other for them and we will not make different till Jesus come.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by MATBILL10(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
KelvinC1:

Nothing like change your POLLING UNIT DOWN there Sir..

It is there check it you'll see service click on it and you will see transfer vote

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
MATBILL10:

tried again and it worked, thanks
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by nkem1992: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Its not a mind game. Open your eyes and face the reality in front of you. You still want to make the same mistake your father's made. They wouldn't pay workers, they borrow to enrich themselves. Minimum wage is N30,000. Presidency form is N100,000,000. Yet they find it hard to pay workers.

They all wine and dine together. They jump from party to party and you think they are not the same.

You should be thinking about your future and the future of your unborn generations. In a sane world these leaders would be put to death, but here you are planning on how to vote them in again.
At least for the sake of conscience...
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by MATBILL10(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
ceejay80s:

I tried but the portal doesn't recognize it
Make sure your information you input is correct. I transferred mine to my present location last week and I received the mail for the transfer to the new location yesterday. I'm expecting the collection date anytime this week
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by MATBILL10(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
ceejay80s:

tried again and it worked, thanks

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.