Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam (3466 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Surprised the religion is confusing and confused at the same time?
I think what is confusing is when christians see Jesus as God and also (Servant) sent by God in the same bible....
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by cornelboy(f): 9:41am On May 15, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Surprised the religion is confusing and confused at the same time?

Lol
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
I think what is confusing is when christians see Jesus as God and also (Servant) sent by God in the same bible....

Ironically Muslims also see Allah as a loving and caring god who wants unbelievers to ask questions to gain insight, and as a monster that ordered his worshipers to brutalize unbelievers in the same Qur'an! undecided

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by cornelboy(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:

When you see the word 'God', it could refer to any person.

The name of God of Moses and Jesus, the true God is Yahweh (transliterated to Jehovah).

There are many Gods/gods/GODS, but Jehovah is the true Almighty GOD.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically Muslims also see Allah as a loving and caring god who wants unbelievers to ask questions to gain insight, and as a monster that ordered his worshipers to brutalize unbelievers in the same Qur'an! undecided
A being can only regard himself as the most merciful and All forgiving for a particular reason. It means those who think of him as monster never knew him hence they would have known he was the most merciful....
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Owologbo(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

When there's a cult clash, why don't you call them christains?
Do cultist call Jesus while carrying out their crime?
will a cultist tell you "Shay you know say I be Christian; I go kill and nothing will happen?

Take note: I don't hate Muslims, but your northern brothers can make 1 to avoid anything attached to Muslim.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
A being can only regard himself as the most merciful and All forgiving for a particular reason. It means those who think of him as monster never knew him hence they would have known he was the most merciful....

A demon can deceive people as Jesus Christ and God Almighty that doesn't mean all those who failed to decipher such a demon knew the true identity of God's servant!

So back to my question:

Why is there no notable islamic group preaching what your God says about tolerance with zeal and quoting what your God says about brutality so that perpetrators of such evil deeds can know that they're not worshiping your God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Alsenora: 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
Pls don't commit murder even if you loathe them.
Stallionhorse:
I have not Muslim friend, no muslim neighbor, I don't eat their food or buy anything from them. And when I relocate back to the south am very sure I will murder a couple of them.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
What exactly confuses you about that? undecided

Jesus Christ Himself said He is God's Truth, God's Life and God's Law/Way.... John 14 vs 3 - 7 - only He doesn't have all of the attributes of God. He also explained that if you have seen Him, you have seen God. So what confuses you about that? undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What exactly confuses you about that? undecided

Jesus Christ Himself said He is God's Truth, God's Life and God's Law/Way.... John 14 vs 3 - 7 - only He doesn't have all of the attributes of God. He also explained that if you have seen Him, you have seen God. So what confuses you about that? undecided
The Lord our God is one. If Jesus is not The Lord our God. Then he is not our God.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
The Lord our God is one. If Jesus is not The Lord our God. Then he is not our God.
First of all, the Shema was given by God to the Jews - those born of the blood of Jacob - alone. undecided

You are not a Jew and have no right given you by the Jewish God Himself to quote from that which He gave only to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as if it is also of you. Doing so is a direct insult against the Jewish God - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - who in His divine Wisdom intentionally excluded us Gentiles from that agreement.. undecided

Second, it is OK if you don't believe what Jesus Christ declared of Himself, however, that doesn't mean it isn't His Truth, God's Truth revealed.

It is essential you understand why it is that Jesus Christ is God. undecided

As written in Scripture, Jesus Christ is God, but nowhere in Scripture are we informed that God is Jesus Christ though. There is a reason for this and Jesus Christ Himself explained it to His followers. undecided

In Scripture we learn of God the following
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True
▪︎ God is Life
And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him that He is
▪︎ God's Truth
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way

So, as Jesus Christ explained, He is made from some some the same essence that is God hence He indeed is God. However, since Jesus Christ doesn't have all of the essence of God, God isn't Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A demon can deceive people as Jesus Christ and God Almighty that doesn't mean all those who failed to decipher such a demon knew the true identity of God's servant!

So back to my question:

Why is there no notable islamic group preaching what your God says about tolerance with zeal and quoting what your God says about brutality so that perpetrators of such evil deeds can know that they're not worshiping your God? undecided
Why must there be a particular group when two more Muslims testifies that an act is not on their religion and they can defend it that's all it takes.

Those who portray themselves as Muslims who do evil act have you seen any of them online or anywhere defend their actions with verses of the Quran.

Christianity is the religion who based themselves basically on sect where only Jehovah witness are the ones that are going to make heaven and any other christian groups are not going to make it. Even though Muslims are also in sect but all Muslims beleive in 5 pillars of islam and beleive in the Quran. We might differ on hadiths..

Let the evil perpetrators bring their proof if there is none then there is no discussion on this issue.

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 57)

Did Allah tell any Muslims to fight and defend him. When two or more Muslims shares the same view they are already a group and you know I am not the only one with this our group name is Muslim.

Muslim mean submitter to the will/commandment of Allah.

Any Muslims that thinks otherwise let them bring their own proof that justifies their action maybe they might bring the bible. If they can bring their proof I admit they are Muslims (submitting to ALLAH's command)

Leviticus 24
16And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
If there's no GROUP that's condemning what those killers did OPENLY then it means your book is just like the toothless dog that can only bark but can't bite.
Quoting what your God say is one thing and presenting the GROUP practicing it is another thing.
My own God presented His worshipers as those that will be known globally for preaching, teaching and practicing what He said not just saying things that no particular group of people are practicing it. undecided

haekymbahd:
Why must there be a particular group when two more Muslims testifies that an act is not on their religion and they can defend it that's all it takes.

Those who portray themselves as Muslims who do evil act have you seen any of them online or anywhere defend their actions with verses of the Quran.

Christianity is the religion who based themselves basically on sect where only Jehovah witness are the ones that are going to make heaven and any other christian groups are not going to make it. Even though Muslims are also in sect but all Muslims beleive in 5 pillars of islam and beleive in the Quran. We might differ on hadiths..

Let the evil perpetrators bring their proof if there is none then there is no discussion on this issue.

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 57)

Did Allah tell any Muslims to fight and defend him. When two or more Muslims shares the same view they are already a group and you know I am not the only one with this our group name is Muslim.

Muslim mean submitter to the will/commandment of Allah.

Any Muslims that thinks otherwise let them bring their own proof that justifies their action maybe they might bring the bible. If they can bring their proof I admit they are Muslims (submitting to ALLAH's command)

Leviticus 24
16And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Here's a quote by another Muslim who claims all Muslims accept the divinity of Jesus Christ undecided

What does he mean by divinity there? undecided

Does Mohammed also have similar divine attributes as Jesus Christ?, undecided

Jesus Christ, that divine individual Muslims claim to respect, taught His followers that it is not wrong to insult Him or to insult God. So tell us why is it not OK to insult Mohammed? undecided

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a quote by another Muslim who claims all Muslims accept the divinity of Jesus Christ undecided

What does he mean by divinity there? undecided

Does Mohammed also have similar divine attributes as Jesus Christ?, undecided

Jesus Christ, that divine individual Muslims claim to respect, taught His followers that it is not wrong to insult Him or to insult God. So tell us why is it not OK to insult Mohammed? undecided
Yes there is difference between being divine and a deity.. we see Jesus as divinely sent we beleived in his miracles and beleive he did all with the permission of God but we don't beleive in him as a deity worthy of worship besides God who sent him.

A divine being is a being having divine attributes, ranking below God but above humans.

That's why I said our God is one if you say Jesus is a god I might agree but to say he is God I disagree because he never claimed to be.

Allah SWT said:

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?' He will say, Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 116)

"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 117)
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 8:21pm On May 15, 2022
Antivirus92:
bible misinterpreter, go and learn the bible from theologians and philosophers.

Mumu post.
Which school of Theology & Philosophy did Peter and Jesus Christ attend?

Antivirus92:

Stop misleading the public with your occultic Jehovah witness.john 10:30-----I and my father are one. Whoever sees me has seen the father.

One what?
Did you see "Theos (God"wink written at John 10:30?

John 7:16, when you obey your Father who send you to give me a message, & Janosky heard that message, have I seen your Father?

You are very dull.
grin
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Yes there is difference between being divine and a deity.. we see Jesus as divinely sent we beleived in his miracles and beleive he did all with the permission of God but we don't beleive in him as a deity worthy of worship besides God who sent him.

A divine being is a being having divine attributes, ranking below God but above humans.

That's why I said our God is one if you say Jesus is a god I might agree but to say he is God I disagree because he never claimed to be.

Allah SWT said:

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?' He will say, Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 116)

"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 117)
Ok undecided

Does Mohammed also have similar divine attributes as Jesus Christ? undecided

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok undecided

Does Mohammed also have similar divine attributes as Jesus Christ? undecided

Yes Muhammad was also just like Moses as he was also chosen by God..

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Yes Muhammad was also just like Moses as he was also chosen by God..

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.
I am sorry, what? undecided

1. How was Mohammed like Moses? Any man can claim by mouth to be chosen by God - God gave clear ways to rebut such claims. So why do you go as far as to claim that Mohammed was like Moses, how? undecided

Those who judged Israel on God's behalf were those anointed by God via His very own Spirit to do so i.e. God's very own Spirit dwelled with them, and this because they were submitted to God's Law of Moses in total obedience.

In the same bible we read of Cyrus the great, a gentile who was also "chosen" by God but not as a judge over Israel and definitely not in the same way as God had chosen His own prophets. And as such God's own Spirit did not dwell with Cyrus in the same capacity that He did with His Prophets/judges. undecided

Even the levites who were "chosen" by God as His Law as sort of His national law enforcement team were not imparted God's Spirit, again, even though they were also to live in submission to God's Law like the rest of the people were. undecided

2. How could Mohammed have been one of God's judges when Mohammed was excluded from being able to this by the Jewish God Himself in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20??

3. Recall my other question to you. Jesus Christ, that divine individual Muslims claim to respect, taught His followers that it is not wrong to insult Him or to insult God. So tell us why is it not OK to insult Mohammed? undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Antivirus92(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
Janosky:

Mumu post.
Which school of Theology & Philosophy did Peter and Jesus Christ attend?

One what?
Did you see "Theos (God"wink written at John 10:30?

John 7:16, when you obey your Father who send you to give me a message, & Janosky heard that message, have I seen your Father?

You are very dull.
grin
you're even more dull than I earlier thought.
So your instances are now with peter and Jesus Christ both of whom set the standard we are following today.
Dullard which school of science did charles Darwin and robert hooke attend?
But today their respective works are being used as standards to teach in schools you and me attend.
You Jehovah witness are so dull in thinking I swear!
How can you be giving lame instances with people we can call "the founding fathers"

Secondly,so when jesus said "my father", you dull brain tells you he was talking about Joseph the carpenter?
So when jesus was found in the temple after three days and he said the following words to mary.....tell me,the who he was referring to as the "father" in that context.

(Luke 2:41–52) Jesus at the age of twelve accompanies Mary and Joseph, and a large group of their relatives and friends to Jerusalem on pilgrimage, "according to the custom" – that is, Passover. On the day of their return, Jesus "lingered" /stayed in the Temple, but Mary and Joseph thought that he was among their group when he wasn't. Mary and Joseph headed back home and after a day of travel realised Jesus was missing, so they returned to Jerusalem, finding Jesus three days later.[2] He was found in The Temple in discussion with the elders. They were amazed at his learning, especially given his young age. When admonished by Mary, Jesus replied: "How is it that you sought me? Did you not know that I must be in my Father's house?"[3]
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by sagenaija: 9:24pm On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

Show me one statement where Jesus Himself says he's God and I will accept christainity today.
Please see these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQYeM1cZi2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funky Pastor With Fake Miracles, Chris Oyakhilome Solemnises Mercy Johnson’s Dub / Do Aliens Really Exist / A Must Read For All The Regular Posters In The Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.