Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam (3476 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you're here trying to defend your book but can't present any group practicing what you're quoting!
Catholics aren't practicing what Jesus taught so instead of calling them my ancestors simply because they claim they're Christians why not think about those PRACTICING EXACTLY what the book says?
Now i know your problem. Definitely you're just here to lie in support of those killers because they're doing the same thing you too would have done.
I don't know why you're condemning an act by just quoting a book that doesn't influence any group of people yet you want to claim that what you're quoting has a meaning to you! undecided
Nah, I know those whom the book has affected positively and they follow the right teachings of the book infact your parents are Muslims have they killed you.

I don't know the reason you are quoting a book that has no influence on all christian groups except yours that was created in 1914 yet you all read the same book..
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Antivirus92(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you're here trying to defend your book but can't present any group practicing what you're quoting!
Catholics aren't practicing what Jesus taught so instead of calling them my ancestors simply because they claim they're Christians why not think about those PRACTICING EXACTLY what the book says?
Now i know your problem. Definitely you're just here to lie in support of those killers because they're doing the same thing you too would have done.
I don't know why you're condemning an act by just quoting a book that doesn't influence any group of people yet you want to claim that what you're quoting has a meaning to you! undecided
you're even more toxic than the Muslim you're preaching to.
Imagine saying that Catholics don't practice what christ taught.
Only God knows how much I detest you self-righteous people.
Jesus described you people in the bible as Pharisees who always see themselves and themselves only as being righteous and doing what God wants.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Nah, I know those whom the book has affected positively and they follow the right teachings of the book infact your parents are Muslims have they killed you.

I don't know the reason you are quoting a book that has no influence on all christian groups except yours yet you all read the same book.
Exactly. This is the point all Christians, moslims, athiests pagans, Eckankars, Budahissm, etc should keep asking Jehovah Witness.

The head of the church in Russia sat with President Putin to ban them. They cannot operate in Russia. The annoying thing is that their Bibale version which they changed came about in 1940s to 1961. They changed many things. They used to use King James Vedsion. One werey just convinced the mumu congregation that the Bible is wrong and they must change everything in 1940s.

The most annoying issue it that this useless set of people would tell you to follow the Bible.that God cannot speak to anyone now. So, He speaks through the Bible. So, I have been asking them ooo. ...since God speaks only through the Bible, how did they come about to realise that King James Version is wrong? How did they know Jesus is "a god"? I dont get it na. Someone must have told them because all the versions available did not call Jesus a god. Mayne someone or a spirit told them. Who? Mind you...they said God cannot speak to us again..but we must learn about Him in the word. If the word which is the Bible available at that time did not tell them Jesus is a god, who told them?

Wahala burst. Ask Max to answer, he will start running from pillars to posts.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2022

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
After leaving Islam they only look at me as a stubborn child who will never turn back from whatever he chose to do, and mind you i was also a soldier so ta ló fẹ́ gbé iná wo ojú ẹkùn? cheesy

I don't know the reason you are quoting a book that has no influence on all christian groups except yours yet you all read the same book..
That is an indisputable evidence that what the book says is PRACTICABLE otherwise there wouldn't be any group found practicing it like you're just quoting the other book but can't present any group PRACTICING what you're quoting!
That's the difference between truth and falsehood! John 8:32
You quote saying a God gave the order but can't present any group of people representing your God as his WITNESSES.
Instead you're now shamelessly pointing to the people who claims they're believers in what the book says but aren't practicing it! cheesy
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
Jesus described you people in the bible as Pharisees who always see themselves and themselves only as being righteous and doing what God wants.
God bless you sir. I am happy that we are all seeing it. That boy Max is a terror in this NL. Mehn! He has harrassed many. They hear Max, they take off. He is a replica of the devil sir. He chases his victims to the bottomless pit in this NL.

Enough is enough. This boy and his useless JEHOVAH witness cult members must be stopped. They must be. Period!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2022
Antivirus92:

My friend, Jesus Christ's statement are there in the Bible for anyone to read and IDENTIFY the group PRACTICING what Jesus said as his WITNESSES: Matthew 7:16-18

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect! Matthew 5:43-48

If there's any religious group that's found killing people and calling it crusades for Jesus, of course any right thinking person should know that they don't belong to him! Matthew 15:8 compare to Matthew 7:21-23

So i'm speaking from the standpoint of the author of the book Bible who doesn't tolerate disguised killers claiming they're worshipers of the God of PEACE! Luke 9:51-56 smiley

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, Jesus Christ's statement are there in the Bible for anyone to read and IDENTIFY the group PRACTICING what Jesus said as his WITNESSES: Matthew 7:16-18

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect! Matthew 5:43-48

If there's any religious group that's found killing people and calling it crusades for Jesus, of course any right thinking person should know that they don't belong to him! Matthew 15:8 compare to Matthew 7:21-23

So i'm speaking from the standpoint of the author of the book Bible who doesn't tolerate disguised killers claiming they're worshipers of the God of PEACE! Luke 9:51-56 smiley
As you condemn the people...We condemn you too. You are a terror. You and your Jehovah Witnesses are terrors to the society.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

God bless you sir. I am happy that we are all seeing it. That boy Max is a terror in this NL. Mehn! He has harrassed many. They hear Max, they take off. He is a replica of the devil sir. He chases his victims to the bottomless pit in this NL.

Enough is enough. This boy and his useless JEHOVAH witness cult members must be stopped. They must be. Period!

Disguised Deborah killer claiming she belongs to Jesus!
Jesus condemns falsehood {Matthew 23:1-10} but never forced himself on anyone! Luke 9:51-56
That's what his true disciples does too, we detest falsehood and we will speak up against it but we will never force ourselves on anyone.
When Russia banned JWs because we refused to support WARS ṣebí the whole world can see what the man who banned us is doing today!

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16 smiley
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:42am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Disguised Deborah killer claiming she belongs to Jesus!
Jesus condemns falsehood {Matthew 23:1-10} but never forced himself on anyone! Luke 9:51-56
That's what his true disciples does too, we detest falsehood and we will speak up against it but we will never force ourselves on anyone.
When Russia banned JWs because we refused to support WARS ṣebí the whole world can see what the man who banned us is doing today!

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16 smiley

I condemn her killing if this is what you want to read. Lol.

I am only using this opportunity to show that you are also a terrible religious intolerant being. Jehovah Witness does not tolerate other people and so you are worse. The strategy you use is psychological which is far worse than physical harm. This is the reason president Putin banned you and your cult in Russia.

Instead of condemning only the killers of Deborah, I am using this opportunity to condemn both the killers of the physical body and the killers of souls. Jehovah Witnesses are killers of souls...they will manipulate you till you lose yourself and senses if you allow them. They harm people psychologically

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

As you condemn the people...We condemn you too. You are a terror. You and your Jehovah Witnesses are terrors to the society.

Peace be unto everyone!

I'll stop responding to you but let me see who among the followers of this thread will continue arguing after seeing the scriptural backings i'm presenting as proof! wink

Whoever condemns the killing of Deborah here should know that Deborah surely said something that got those people inflamed with rage, so if anyone is on Deborah's side let me know because she spoke about her faith as the only religion that's sensible and that's what led to her death!

So if FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP is now to be attacked then let no one condemn the killing of Deborah! smiley
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Blakjewelry(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2022
Jazzman01:

it has nothing to do with illiteracy and poverty. didn't you read the comment of a professor at the national mosque abuja that was supporting the senseless murder?
Lol you think education is merely going to school? Many of these so called professors from the north can't actually get to were they are if not for the simple fact they are from the north. Education broadened your mind, it actually open your brain to be functional
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I condemn her killing if this is what you want to read. Lol.
The strategy you use is psychological which is far worse than physical harm

Go and read what Jesus of Nazareth said about those that disbelieve him {John 3:16-19} then come back and tell us if that's not psychological war against all other religions! Ephesians 6:10-20

Jesus taught us to fight for PEACE to reign among all lovers of God {Matthew 10:28} because God's Kingdom is coming to destroy all lovers of VIOLENCE! Psalms 11:5

So it's the demon inside people leading them to kill their fellowman that we are fighting against {Revelations 6:3-4} but then we need to expose the tools this demons are using which is FALSE RELIGIONS.
Anyone can condemn Deborah's killing here but how do you treat people who mock and vilify you because of your faith?
If you can't walk away peacefully the way Jesus taught his followers to do then you're practicing FALSE RELIGION. Matthew 19:13

That's what makes Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only CHRISTIAN GROUP! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:59am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'll stop responding to you but let me see who among the followers of this thread will continue arguing after seeing the scriptural backings i'm presenting as proof! wink
Jehovah Witnesses are sent out to argue and not preach the word. They will not answer your questions. Well, No one will argue with me cos they see m stand logical but they will demand answers from you. Lol.

Keep on typing rubbish quotations. I told you that you will ser I result soon. Lol.

Whoever condemns the killing of Deborah here should know that Deborah surely said something that got those people inflamed with rage, so if anyone is on Deborah's side let me know because she spoke about her faith as the only religion that's sensible and that's what led to her death!
We know what Deborah said. We have evidences. He only said that the chat group is not for religious purposes and that they should stop. That's the summary. He answered them the questions asked.

Do not compare yourself with her. You are demanding you should answer our questions which you habe refused to because you have no answer. And you move from one thread to the other terrorizing everyone. We know you will not stop cos that is who you are. But we will keep using the free will and freedom of speech to keep asking you the questions. Readers are following. They know who is reasonable and who is not.

If you are happy they are arguing the Bible with you..so be it. I dont argue, I ask questions. What I can answer, I will. I dont force my opinion on them, and I have never claimed to be the only one who is saved. You cannot read where I claim that my group is the only saved one. That's what you claim daily. And we have asked you.

This Bible version your cult manipulated to suit your false doctrine, who told you the things are wrong? How did you get teo know since you said God cannot speak to humans again.
Answer them.

So if FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP is now to be attacked then let no one condemn the killing of Deborah! smiley
If you respect the freedom of speech of everyone then you will be reasonable enough to know that the freedom gives us the right to ask you questions. And the moral response is that you reply or you quit. But you have no answers, yet you continuously position yourself as a teacher. Which werey teacher is that? cheesy

Like I told you....your image will keep going south. The more you argue, the more people read about you and your cult called Jehovah Witness... the more the questions you wont be able to answer. And guess what... the result will show just at the right time . So, keep it going.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and read what Jesus of Nazareth said about those that disbelieve him {John 3:16-19} then come back and tell us if that's not psychological war against all other religions! Ephesians 6:10-20

Jesus taught us to fight for PEACE to reign among all lovers of God {Matthew 10:28} because God's Kingdom is coming to destroy all lovers of VIOLENCE! Psalms 11:5

So it's the demon inside people leading them to kill their fellowman that we are fighting against {Revelations 6:3-4} but then we need to expose the tools this demons are using which is FALSE RELIGIONS.
Anyone can condemn Deborah's killing here but how do you treat people who mock and vilify you because of your faith?
If you can't walk away peacefully the way Jesus taught his followers to do then you're practicing FALSE RELIGION. Matthew 19:13

That's what makes Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only CHRISTIAN GROUP! smiley
Max keeps pulling more stunts that is not surprising. Lol. cheesy

Even the devil quoted the Bible to manipulate Jesus. Max wants to manipulate us.

Oga, na questions we are asking you..... Answer them. Have you seen us use dagger on you?

Here is another one for you.

You mentioned Jesus. This Jesus you mentioned, why did you use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...you have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did you know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell you ooo because you said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call him "a god". How did you know come about this?

Hmmm... So, if you can explain well, I will know you know this Jesus intimately. If you cannot answer, do you have the right to call on the Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2022
Shame on you worker of lawlessness!

I've given everyone here the undisputable fact about FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP!
No matter what anyone says he or she is entitled to his/her own opinion. But calling up mob action against such a person is exactly what the enemies of TRUE CHRISTIANITY were doing in the first century:

But Jews arrived from Antioch and I·coʹni·um and persuaded the crowds, and they stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, imagining that he was dead. Act 14:19

Whatever Deborah said is between herself and the other person she was talking to.
So who called the mob against her?
And what are you doing here now against JWs?

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16-18 wink

PeaceJoyLove:

Jehovah Witnesses are sent out to argue and not preach the word. They will not answer your questions. Well, No one will argue with me cos they see m stand logical but they will demand answers from you. Lol.

Keep on typing rubbish quotations. I told you that you will ser I result soon. Lol.

We know what Deborah said. We have evidences. He only said that the chat group is not for religious purposes and that they should stop. That's the summary. He answered them the questions asked.

Do not compare yourself with her. You are demanding you should answer our questions which you habe refused to because you have no answer. And you move from one thread to the other terrorizing everyone. We know you will not stop cos that is who you are. But we will keep using the free will and freedom of speech to keep asking you the questions. Readers are following. They know who is reasonable and who is not.

If you are happy they are arguing the Bible with you..so be it. I dont argue, I ask questions. What I can answer, I will. I dont force my opinion on them, and I have never claimed to be the only one who is saved. You cannot read where I claim that my group is the only saved one. That's what you claim daily. And we have asked you.

This Bible version your cult manipulated to suit your false doctrine, who told you the things are wrong? How did you get teo know since you said God cannot speak to humans again.
Answer them.

If you respect the freedom of speech of everyone then you will be reasonable enough to know that the freedom gives us the right to ask you questions. And the moral response is that you reply or you quit. But you have no answers, yet you continuously position yourself as a teacher. Which werey teacher is that? cheesy

Like I told you....your image will keep going south. The more you argue, the more people read about you and your cult called Jehovah Witness... the more the questions you wont be able to answer. And guess what... the result will show just at the right time . So, keep it going.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Max keeps pulling more stunts that is not surprising. Lol. cheesy

Even the devil quoted the Bible to manipulate Jesus. Max wants to manipulate us.

Oga, na questions we are asking you..... Answer them. Have you seen us use dagger on you?

Here is another one for you.

You mentioned Jesus. This Jesus you mentioned, why did you use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...you have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did you know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell you ooo because you said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call him "a god". How did you know come about this?

Hmmm... So, if you can explain well, I will know you know this Jesus intimately. If you cannot answer, do you have the right to call on the Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

We have prepared a powerful book that's soon coming to your doorstep so if you have any questions my brothers and sisters will address it but for now i'm not going to answer any question from you unless someone else who will appreciate God's word! Matthew 7:6 smiley
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by FearGod1r(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I have not Muslim friend, no muslim neighbor, I don't eat their food or buy anything from them. And when I relocate back to the south am very sure I will murder a couple of them.
you are not different from Deborah's murderers.... You are also practicing sharia law fool.. Don't take law into your hands instead preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to them, i know they hate Jesus coz he came to reveal the evil doers and shit happening in the world #Ayekooto
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on you worker of lawlessness!

I've given everyone here the undisputable fact about FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP!
The indisputable fact about Freedom of Speech, Expression, and Worship is the reason we are asking you to prove beyond reasonable doubt the doctrine you want to pass to us.

And I do not have a dagger in my hand. Na questions a dey ask about your doctrine. I allowed you to talk and preach....and it is my turn to ask questions. Freedom of speech.

Here is one of my concerns I want you to address:

No matter what anyone says he or she is entitled to his/her own opinion. But calling up mob action against such a person is exactly what the enemies of TRUE CHRISTIANITY were doing in the first century:
Exactly. I agree with you. You are entitled to your opinion. So, your opinion is not the truth like you posted yesterday. Here is it again..let me refresh your memory...

MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is clear to any reasonable follower of this thread!

Perhaps i should help you out where you need enlightenment, if you don't know what's happening here, this OP is questioning the sanity of the Bible's Author!
Are you a believer (one who trust) the Bible?
Do you believe God is right to curse Adam and Eve?
Do you think there's any reason why God should curse them?
Or
Do you think the Author is unreasonable?

So his question is posed for all who claims to believe (trust) in what is written in the Bible to speak up in support of this book (Bible)
That's why each commentator is here to say something about the topic of discussion, and i made my own contribution without attaching it to any RELIGION.

The question the other guy is asking you is why attacking me when it's just a contribution which could be right or wrong just like every other commentator on this thread?
I never said anything about a group here but defending God's word as a Bible believer and instead of you to make your own contribution you are here typing trash.

So are you in support of God's word or against it?
Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Ìṣe ilé ti báa yín dé gbangba! cheesy
While defending yourself, you have posted here that your opinion is not necessarily the truth...but I keep seeing you doing otherwise...telling people you are the only true group who worships God. Does that sound like an opinion or manipulation? Oh. Your posts are contributions but they make you the only true group of people worshiping God. Wow! WOW!!! WOW!!!

But Jews arrived from Antioch and I·coʹni·um and persuaded the crowds, and they stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, imagining that he was dead. Act 14:19

Whatever Deborah said is between herself and the other person she was talking to.
So who called the mob against her?
And what are you doing here now against JWs?
Max the manipulator. grin grin grin

Max, cannot answer our questions. Are you not the same Max who goes about terrorizing people, naming them idiots and you use your local language to curse them? Hahaha. cheesy

Guy, I am like Deborah. She didnt understand the religion and asked questions and demanded they stop posting nonsense there. And they killed her. Same way, I have heard enough of your nonsense and posts. And Like Deborrah I am asking you also to give me answers or shut the crap up.

Max, are you going to send your fellow Jehovah Witness after me to try to kill me because I demand you to stop like Deborah did?

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16-18 wink

Yes, by their fruits we shall know them. The same way they refused to stop when Deborrah asked them to is the way you habe refused to stop. But we will keep demanding for answers to our questions.

So, are you going to tolerate us while we follow you around to demand for the answers? Are you going to do the right thing by answering us or backing down if you do not have answers? After all it is freedom of speech. You have the freedom to claim whatever, and I have the freedom to demand for answers to my questions.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We have prepared a powerful book that's soon coming to your doorstep so if you have any questions my brothers and sisters will address it but for now i'm not going to answer any question from you unless someone else who will appreciate God's word! Matthew 7:6 smiley
Werey dey disguise. This guy's madness cannot be cured.. grin

One werey Jehovah witness too could not answer my question and gave me the front page of their website to search for answers. grin grin The guy cannot even point to any article. See eh...these people are terribly disgusting.

Max, you are a piece of shit. Yeah. A piece of shit for this crap.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV till 1940s, and KJV dont call Him .."a god". So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures dont not call Him "a god". How did they come about this in the 1940s?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
Your problem is the wickedness in your heart! smiley
First of all the only authority i believe is the Bible which is the word of God, so before i attend to you there's a sign i must notice, Jesus said i should not throw pearls to pigs {Matthew 7:6} which means it's not everyone who ask questions that truly needs the answer {Luke 20:20} so the first thing we do is observe your response to what God's word says {Mark 12:34} but in your own speech you've shown the evil intention in your heart! Luke 6:45

Salvation is a personal thing that's why Nicodemus secretly went to meet Jesus alone {John 3:1-2} but those with evil intentions will invite him to a gathering where many will be expecting him to say something offensive {Luke 7:36; 11:37} in the gathering of others to accuse him!

Now listen to your own comment:

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia.

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV till 1940s, and KJV dont call Him .."a god". So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures dont not call Him "a god". How did they come about this in the 1940s?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

So since you don't like us there's no need trying to call mob action against us like your families did to Deborah.
If each person is entitled to his/her own opinion i can say anything about my faith and nobody should call a mob action against me for what i believe it's my frickin business not yours! wink

PeaceJoyLove:

And I do not have a dagger in my hand. Na questions a dey ask about your doctrine. I allowed you to talk and preach....and it is my turn to ask questions. Freedom of speech.
Here is one of my concerns I want you to address:

Exactly. I agree with you. You are entitled to your opinion. So, your opinion is not the truth like you posted yesterday. Here is it again..let me refresh your memory...
While defending yourself, you have posted here that your opinion is not necessarily the truth...but I keep seeing you doing otherwise...telling people you are the only true group who worships God. Does that sound like an opinion or manipulation? Oh. Your posts are contributions but they make you the only true group of people worshiping God. Wow! WOW!!! WOW!!!
Max the manipulator. grin grin grin
Max, cannot answer our questions. Are you not the same Max who goes about terrorizing people, naming them idiots and you use your local language to curse them? Hahaha. cheesy
Guy, I am like Deborah. She didnt understand the religion and asked questions and demanded they stop posting nonsense there. And they killed her. Same way, I have heard enough of your nonsense and posts. And Like Deborrah I am asking you also to give me answers or shut the crap up.
Max, are you going to send your fellow Jehovah Witness after me to try to kill me because I demand you to stop like Deborah did?
Yes, by their fruits we shall know them. The same way they refused to stop when Deborrah asked them to is the way you habe refused to stop. But we will keep demanding for answers to our questions.
So, are you going to tolerate us while we follow you around to demand for the answers? Are you going to do the right thing by answering us or backing down if you do not have answers? After all it is freedom of speech. You have the freedom to claim whatever, and I have the freedom to demand for answers to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Antivirus92(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

and here comes another heap of rubbish!
What do you understand by CRUSADE and what led to the crusade?
You Jehovah witnesses are the closest to Muslims in the Christendom in terms of denominational supremacy,self-righteousness, preaching heresy and being isolated from the entire christ people.
You devils dig deep into histories of chistianity created by christ church (the orthodox churches) which include roman Catholic, orthodox church and Anglican looking for loopholes and shortcomings just to malign these original churches.
You people are the worst type of chistians,if at all you're Christians.
Typical of satan, look for a fault and use it to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by hayoholla(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Bros it Al boil down to illetracy and poverty of both body and soul. How many times do you hear such things occur in the west?

Is it illiteracy? I beg to differ. Check those in support of this inhumane act. They are those that are educated, they are online on all social media outlets. They even dangerous than the illetrate ones, cos they tend to pull more crowds of the uneducated lots to their side. There's something wrong with the psyche of people up north. They just can't seem to get it right. They love to pamper nonsense.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
whatever you learnt just know this

Allah SWT said:

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 63)
What exactly are we to "know" from the above verse? undecided

Is there an overarching context to what is contained in it or is it random? undecided

Just curious ! undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 2:22pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm... This thread of mind have open my eyes, not only for islam, but a more vicious circle of our christiandom. Watch how they suddenly derail the topic, and started attacking each other... Even calling a mob against the other group! How our islamic friends, must be rolling with a good lafta for such hypocracy! Mtcheeew....
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Shooor!!!! shocked shocked

E pain you like this? Na waooo. Max, don dey panic. Chai. cheesy

Anyway, na questions a dey ask. You are the wicked man. How can you refuse to answer our legit questions and tell us to accept your useless theories.

You be mumu cheesy Muskie!!!

First of all the only authority i believe is the Bible which is the word of God, so before i attend to you there's a sign i must notice, Jesus said i should not throw pearls to pigs {Matthew 7:6} which means it's not everyone who ask questions that truly needs the answer {Luke 20:20} so the first thing we do is observe your response to what God's word says {Mark 12:34} but in your own speech you've shown the evil intention in your heart! Luke 6:45
Jehovah Witness' book is a type of Bible which was manipulated in 1940 to 1961. So, let us get our facts right. Do not just say Bible....say Jehovah Witness' version. In your version you called Jesus "a god". So, as far as most Christians are concerned, your version is not an accurate one. It has been manipulated.

If you want to prove me otherwise, kindly attend to my question which I have been asking you. Here is it again:

Salvation is a personal thing that's why Nicodemus secretly went to meet Jesus alone {John 3:1-2} but those with evil intentions will invite him to a gathering where many will be expecting him to say something offensive {Luke 7:36; 11:37} in the gathering of others to accuse him!
So you know the truth, yet you refuse to say it before....now that you are trapped, you want to escape...e no go work . I am the first who has been saying it that Salvation is personal and self experienced. And since it is so, we cannot prove some things. And if we cannot prove them, it is wrong to claim the right to be the single righteous group. But you preach this rubbish here on NL. Since it is a personal conviction for JEHOVAH witness which you have confirmed here, I am asking you to preach the crap in your shrines. But you know its personal, and you cannot prove it and you want to come out and tell us that you are the only one following God's teaching.

Youclaim to follow Jesus...yet, you call Jesus "a god". And I keep asking you that...how did you know that Jesus is a god? How? Explain. You cannot explain; yet, you keep running like a mad lion from pillars to posts forcing it on everyone. Are you really ok? Dont you think you need to visit Yaba left? cheesy

So since you don't like us there's no need trying to call mob action against us like your families did to Deborah.
You are like the extremist who killed Deborah. How? You have failed so far to answer my questions just like the extremist failed to answer Deborah's question. The extremists should have answered her questions...and since they did not...she asked them to shut up...and called Holy Ghost fire. Simple.

Are you going to gather your fellow evil member to kill me?

So also here...you have failed to answer my questions..and yes...I hate your Jehovah Witness elders who are manipulators and have failed to answer our questions. I hate them because they manipulated a group of people with their useless 1914 convention. And mumu like you cannot questions the convention. Also, in 1961, they successfully edited King James Version to what they want to teach. They change Jesus to "a god". Meanwhile the KJV they have been using since the golden days does not have Jesus as "a god".

[higlight]Max Raheem Abubarkar or whatever Muslim name you used to have, you are a mumu. How can you let them play you this way? You were a moslim and then you changed from frying pan to fire. You be dundie United. Chai! Your head no dey work at all. I am here to open it by fire by force. [/highlight]

If each person is entitled to his/her own opinion i can say anything about my faith and nobody should call a mob action against me for what i believe it's my frickin business not yours! wink

You are entitled to your opinion, but when you stand in a public space you must answer all questions about your opinion if you want your opinion t be accepted. You want to claim you are the only righteous one to deceive many. Prove it.

[hightlight]I dont have problem with you if you teach in your shrines that you are Jesus. That's your personal faith in your shrines. But the moment you come to NL which is a public place and start declaring bullcrap...you have me to contend with.

Max, you will have to come through me from now henceforth to put your fake theories here. [/highlight]

Max...se you talk say you no wan use your sense to reason how your leaders changed Jesus to "a god" in your version...eh... you will reason am by fire by force....so.... Max..receive sense. Take am...Collect am... I dash you...

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
Antivirus 92 is a deluded bigot.
You have ZERO power to judge Jehovah's servants.

Abeg get lost !
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Max...se you talk say you no wan use your sense to reason how your leaders changed Jesus to "a god" in your version...eh... you will reason am by fire by force....so.... Max..receive sense. Take am...Collect am... I dash you...
Why you go dey public forum and be glorifying your ignorance ?
Ehn !!

According to your own Bible @ Acts 12:22-23 & Acts 28:6 is Theos "a god/God"?

Carry your RUBBISH outta this forum !!

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmm....

I read some posts now..I will quickly address them.

Sirs/ mas... I am very sorry if my action has prevented you all from addressing the Deborah's topic. It is far from my intention.

The fact is that even Jehovah Witness is worse than even the Islamic people who I dont habe regard for anyway. I stand on the truth....and the truth will be the truth.

But see... the Deborah's issue is not a religious trial...it is purely something which must be tried according to the Nigerian constitution.

I will step aside to allow you deal with the Deborah's issue because it is right to do so. I will face the useless boy called Max in other threads. Jehovah Witness is another extremist that we must tackle like those bad people in Islam.

I respect you all...and Deborah's issue needs to be handled well. These crazy Islam extremists must be dealt with also. So, you can continue.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

E pain you like this? Na waooo. Max, don dey panic. Chai. cheesy

Anyway, na questions a dey ask. You are the wicked man. How can you refuse to answer our legit questions and tell us to accept your useless theories.

You be mumu cheesy Muskie!!!

Jehovah Witness' book is a type of Bible which was manipulated in 1940 to 1961. So, let us get our facts right. Do not just say Bible....say Jehovah Witness' version. In your version you called Jesus "a god". So, as far as most Christians are concerned, your version is not an accurate one. It has been manipulated.

If you want to prove me otherwise, kindly attend to my question which I have been asking you. Here is it again:

I have just 4 questions to ask you:

Question 1:
According to your Trinity mentors, Biblehub screenshot & at John 10:33, did the Jews call Jesus "a god"?

Q2:
Jesus is "a god" at John 10:33, according to apostle John.
Also, according to apostle John,is Jesus "the Word a god at John 1:1?

Question 3:
Why is your Trinity mentors LYING to you @
John 1:1 and John 10:33?

Question 4:
According to the screenshot,@ Acts 28:6 & John 10:33, did the holy Bible say that Jesus is a god & Paul is a god?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Why you go dey public forum and be glorifying your ignorance ?
Ehn !!

According to your own Bible @ Acts 12:22-23 & Acts 28:6 is Theos "a god/God"?

Carry your RUBBISH outta this forum !!

https://www.nairaland.com/7103881/key-fact-what-happened-when/1#112825845

Leave this thread for Deborah to be dealt with...

Go to this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7103881/key-fact-what-happened-when/1#112825845
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now listen to your own comment:

My brother Max,You can clearly see the evil in the their hearts.
I will be very blunt:
Antivirus 92 & PeaceJoyLove, you are shameless bigots promoting violence on this public forum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Questions For Religious Folks. / 10 Things You Should Know About Arrested Pastor, Sign Fireman (PHOTOS) / The Jews Worshiped Jesus In The Old Testament Without Knowing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.