Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise (47444 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by iCauseTrouble: 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by tonididdy(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
... Just like Ukraine, this one will score cheap points and claim her God is a miracle worker.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by blowjohn(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
This is what happens when u marry a celebrity.
Especially the one who has divorced before.
The pepperoni abi peperogi guy deserves all the taunting.

Live ur life off social media and have peace of mind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by PrinceMajestic: 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
Dirty hoe, know that what goes around comes around. Your own turn is coming, my Prince will triumph over this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by mayor1814: 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
If tonto Dikeh no see vawulence for one week she go sick. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2022
Petty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Wifijago: 2:55pm On May 14, 2022
Wrong move from Tonto.... It might be ur turn to lose something best tomorrow... Wish ur enemy good and best things will come to you... (Natural Law)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Armanipounds: 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Why throwing tantrums now? This girl nor really matured oh... This shows that the breakup dealt her a heavy blow. Because this guy is always in her head! O gar oh..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Sniper101(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
That's my gurl... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by tasalanoni(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
Being rich as a man isn't really everything. There's truly a lot more.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this guy is worth this much and yet chose to settle with such a cheap slut.
Nigeria's entertainment industry is known for elevating yeyebrities way above their real value and worth. The sad result is that people who are worth more now stoop to idolize and revere these overrated agberos, oloshos and cultists.
If I'm worth half that amount, nothing go ever bring me near women on the same level as tonto dikeh. I'll build my female society from high class career women but if anything takes me close to the entertainment circle, I'll be looking at ladies like Genevieve Nnaji and Mo Abudu.
Well, it isn't their fault. I blame men like kpokpogiri who imagine tonto Dikeh to be gold in the midst of the Lead or mud they've been long accustomed to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by StUriah(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Eriokanmi: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
So far it's not Churchill's house. I'm good!

Shebi tonto once claimed she bought a car for this guy and he had nothing? This girl can lie for africa grin. 700m worth of a house isn't a joke man! Kpokpogiri must be a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Navalsadiq(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.
you are right
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Michael004: 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
Your sympathy has no effect anyway. He will build another house and show it to you so that you can die of pain and heart attack.

Very unfortunate bastard.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by nedekid: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.
Bros, the day I heard my former calabar lady manager angrly tell an arrogant rude customer she had a clash with, " I go use my toto send you go jail"! Omo even me sef I weak.. As she said it she slapped her groin area.
The customer sef shock, him calm down.
What she basically meant was that she will fu,, k any body ie dpo, station officer, Sargent, court clark etc just say make you enter prison. Haba! Fear woman.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by lexy2014: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
onyekachee:
Tonto dikes has low IQ normal,if not what is there to be happy about

Why won't she be happy? Do u no if she's the one instigated the demolition?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by excanny: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Kpokpori has taken over Churchill’s problem. This is what you get when you don’t screen who you date and end up dating a psycho because of cheap sex.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
the real question is why does tonto attract ruffians like this?
people who have no respect for the law.
thug babe jam thug.
end of story

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by omoadeleye(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Well Tonto dike has fresh pvssy thou...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Lonewolf2010(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Run far away from damage people. The funniest thing is Tonto don’t have such connections or influence to initiate this but she will rather take the “glory” of a fallen ex. Just to prove one hoax point. Abuja residents will relate how demolition is a norm. In this case of kpokpogri,Sometimes town planning may becomes a political tool to persecute political enemies.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by dalass(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Beautiful outside with paid enhancements. Ugly inside ... Rejoicing at someone's calamity is evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by hokafor(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Are u sure this devil incarnate called toto dick is mentally okay.how can someone be happy for another person s pain
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by lexy2014: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
Armanipounds:
Why throwing tantrums now? This girl nor really matured oh... This shows that the breakup dealt her a heavy blow. Because this guy is always in her head! O gar oh..

Don't look too far. She might be the one responsible for the demolition

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Michael004: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Whatever that makes you happy girl.. we’ve got one life to live .. and I love to way you live it ..

But learn to forgive and heal..

Kpokpo idiot deserves everything he got ..

No be everyone pikin you go mess with .. you dey form redpillet and hardman..

Na so you go dey go down till you dig relics of first civilization

Go and do the right thing.. if you wan follow Nigerians mouth .. Na you go dey suffer the go.. e no get ending ..
Shut your stupid smelly mouth.

Low life like you always wish bad to others.

You can't build such edifice in your life no be curse. You and your toto idiot can build such.

He will build another one while you n your worthless toto mugu will die of pain.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by chaloskyx: 3:06pm On May 14, 2022
We as humans should learn to forgive a man or woman defeated and in his lowest of times makes his mind idle to be used by the devil. Truth is Tonto should be careful when you make someone an enemy and celebrate his misfortunes don't be surprised when they use every ounce of blood to get back at you and that's why tantos son should be taken from her cause his mother is surrounded by so many enemies that her evil deeds have a chance of affecting the poor boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
A woman that rejoice over someone's downfall in public should be avoided by any means necessary.. she will being u down by the slightest chance she gets. Look i dont want to sound too harsh.. for her get married in the first place was a mistake.. any reasonable man wont get her pregnant again cos shes too toxic

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Ologundudu2020: 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Agroexport101:
Kpokpogri should go and do the right thing and have peace, tonto is a drama queen i and my team by next month will start making video on how you can make millions exporting agro from Africa to foreign countries all over the world, its free and easy to join and don't forget to subscribe.......on youtube search "big man business"

What do I need to get ready ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Truthisunique2: 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
I just watched the video of Israeli army beating up and shooting Palestinians mourning Aljazera journalist that was murdered by the Israeli sniper....the biggest mistake the Palestinians did was to accept the Israeli into there land after the second world war USA did not see that one na Russia Ukraine matter them like..ndi Ara
but Palestine never owned the land na

It was ottoman empire that gave them in 1917, same thing you accuse Britain for

Archeology and history have proved that Israel was in the land before 10 BC. (Centuries earlier)

Romans (Italians) have more claim to the land than Palestinians because they conquered it and dwelled their before Palestinians

Yet you don't see Italians crying for Israel land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Ebymyk(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Quote for the day... As in bah...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by adedayoa2(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
See as I dey look Tonto

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:

https://punchng.com/house-demolition-ill-never-sympathise-with-kpokpogri-says-tonto-dikeh/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652531567

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7126197/kpokpogris-n700m-abuja-house-demolished
This is the same asshole that claimed that she was richer than Kpokpogri. Now fowl Nyash don open. Kopokopgri owns a House worth almost a Billion. Tonto Dike is a miserly tenant in a two bedroom flat but she claims she is richer than Kpokpogri!

It is unfortunate, this man's house is going down but I love his courage in standing tall. He will make it again. It is well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Stanley1155: 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
The sun and the moon will have to switch sides before Tonto dike can have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.