Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise (47478 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by arantess: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.
she did nothing

the house was not the only one affected besides its the fence
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.

Tonto na useless Bazztard.. won't be surprised if that bixch has a hand in it..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Mavor: 5:10pm On May 14, 2022
Na bitter bitch this one be.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ifycelebrity(f): 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Because he dumped you
lolzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
I just watched the video of Israeli army beating up and shooting Palestinians mourning Aljazera journalist that was murdered by the Israeli sniper....the biggest mistake the Palestinians did was to accept the Israeli into there land after the second world war USA did not see that one na Russia Ukraine matter them like..ndi Ara

If u r a Christian u need to read ur bible.. Mistake or its not mistake.. when it comes to Israel no put ur mouth there oooo..

Its only God that deals with them.... ooo..

If God no send u and u go do pass urself wotowoto is d order of the day for you ooo..

If God wan punish Israel.... u go pity Israel ooo

As far as i am concerned lsrael na No 1 pikin or children for God eyes....

No matter wetin u think ooo.

Watch 1948 war... wetin lsrael do the Whole Arab nation... then u will that things r not ordinary... when it concerns them!!

I pity those who dont believe in God.. our Lord Jesus christ Heaven and Hell...

Rapture nd.. Or even Revelations...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Abujaexpress: 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
No be to scam this one with fake love undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Bbbw: 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
Really
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ibechris(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
This is another reason to see that this lady can't stay married and can't be married.

She is unfortunately unforgiven and lacks the characteristics of good woman.

Of all things,I can't laugh at someone who is going through hard times such as this.

She is simply a devil.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by slowice(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
1000 ways to kill a man gruesomely.

1. Tonto him
2. Dikeh him
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Mftivi: 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
reason why simps are most dangerous species

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by harmony75: 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
Una dey look Tonto dey go una better take her to Yaba left, this lady's not okay!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by dododawa1: 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Old age will collect all d nonsense from her soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
She's depressed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

If u r a Christian u need to read ur bible.. Mistake or its not mistake.. when it comes to Israel no put ur mouth there oooo..

Its only God that deals with them.... ooo..

If God no send u and u go do pass urself wotowoto is d order of the day for you ooo..

If God wan punish Israel.... u go pity Israel ooo

As far as i am concerned lsrael na No 1 pikin or children for God eyes....

No matter wetin u think ooo.

Watch 1948 war... wetin lsrael do the Whole Arab nation... then u will that things r not ordinary... when it concerns them!!

I pity those who dont believe in God.. our Lord Jesus christ Heaven and Hell...

Rapture nd.. Or even Revelations...

Brain washed protestant grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Dpaulie(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
Typical of a woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Propertyforum: 7:29pm On May 14, 2022
This 2 fit each other
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
It's very bad for one to be rejoicing over someone's predicament.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Judd007: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Tonto!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Kayw4re(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:

Bros, you forget to add devil join

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by DONFASZY(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2022
Tonto too immature for my likings
I pity her followers
Fool grow to 40yr also
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Thazard(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:

Swears down
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by HRMK: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
was this not same house they both lived in when the going was good?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Paulianfa(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
The nigga don knack am for that same house,.shame on toto dickeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Brain washed protestant grin

Brain wise writer.... Sorry for you!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by walozanga(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
This lady is just seeking clout. She has has no hands in why the house was demolished since it was a demolition by the FCDA. The earlier she is ignored, the better for us all.

Whether she is happy or not is her cross however, her reactions indicates she is still pained the young man moved on.

She cannot UNFUCK the f*CK the young man F*cked her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Aguodo(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On May 14, 2022
This woman must have some amazing coochie.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by cococandy(f): 1:11am On May 15, 2022
At least she’s honest

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Shegzdave: 1:49am On May 15, 2022
cococandy:
At least she’s honest
You need help undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.