Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise (47473 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Salubata(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
No any order from above.

It's not only kpogri's fence that was destroyed.

Mooh247:
cool

Order from above

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by omenka(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
I have a very strong feeling this woman has gone senile. How could anyone rejoice over such an incident?

I'm pretty sure she has no hands in it but just trying to own it to make everyone belive she has some connections she really doesn't have, and this is gonna boomerang upon her big time, if not today, tomorrow. You end up paying for stuff you aren't responsible for all because of clout chassing.

Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Timekeeper452: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
onyekachee:
Tonto dikes has low IQ normal,if not what is there to be happy about
your enemy’s downfall.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Agwotulumbe(f): 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
omenka:
I have a very strong feeling this woman has gone senile. How could anyone rejoice over such an incident?

I'm pretty sure she has no hands in it but just trying to own it to make everyone belive she has some connections she really doesn't have, and this is gonna boomerang upon her big time, if not today, tomorrow. You end up paying for stuff you aren't responsible for all because of clout chassing.

Smh
[/s]
welcome hunny kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Ochyes: 3:18pm On May 14, 2022
It is unfortunate what happened between them both.

A christian shouldn't hold grudges against his/her "enemy".

In the the Bible, David who was chased by king Saul mourned for him when he died in one of the battle Isreal had with the Philistines. Some people would have rejoiced.

Humanly speaking, its not easy. It takes the grace of God.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Gospel2Day: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
I just watched the video of Israeli army beating up and shooting Palestinians mourning Aljazera journalist that was murdered by the Israeli sniper....the biggest mistake the Palestinians did was to accept the Israeli into there land after the second world war USA did not see that one na Russia Ukraine matter them like..ndi Ara

Go and educate yourself on the history of the Holy Land.
What is the grave of Abraham, the grave of Joseph, of King David and of Rachel doing in Palestine, if not that the land originally belongs to the Jews?
Can you mention one, just one king of Palestine that ever lived?
Where is the tomb of such a king?
See, the truth is that Palestinians are not the true owners of the land, they're immigrants and settlers from Egypt, Jordan and other Arab countries.
That's the painful truth.
The tomb of Jesus is in Jerusalem.
Was Jesus a Palestinian or a Jew?
The West know this truth, that's why they do not interfere in the conflict between Israel and Palestinians.
Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Ebymyk(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2022
very Useless indeed...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Acidbath: 3:24pm On May 14, 2022
The God of Tonto dike is working.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by casppyjay: 3:25pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:

https://punchng.com/house-demolition-ill-never-sympathise-with-kpokpogri-says-tonto-dikeh/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652531567

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7126197/kpokpogris-n700m-abuja-house-demolished
lol u should rejoice tomorrow u will be looking for a godfearing man meanwhile u are god/Godless u are the true definition of the Nigerian state.. a country saturated disgustingly with hypocritical religious mongrels/scoundrels who pray before they cause mayhem and pray after the destruction.. sinners judging other sinners sinning differently..and she will av private pastors now at her beck&call who still regards her as sister tonto etc…only edifices we have in Nigeria no salvation..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Gboliwe: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
No pretence

This is how enemies should relate. Not the type some of you do. You will hate someone but still be smiling with the person.

Tueh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Rayjnr: 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
ecolime:
Dear Men,

Please pray you never meet a woman like Tonto Dike your lives.

Better to remain single for life than to ever cross path with a Toxic woman cry

Forget that thing, the only advice you should give to men is that they should always have their plans worked out before going to a woman in order not to be caught off guard, the best thing is make her to be at disadvantage then lastly, always make sure you leave a woman don't allow a woman leave you, even if she leaves in some cases ensure u never call .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by princewarri1985: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by phemmyfour: 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
onyekachee:
Tonto dikes has low IQ normal,if not what is there to be happy about
0 IQ sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by opius: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
She has forgotten that the building is his son inheritance...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by DrBOBBY: 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
Her action justify the reason why both are enemy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by HolyStriker(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.

Neither flesh or blood reveal this to you my dear….. You sure will live long, that I know

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by bluefilm: 3:39pm On May 14, 2022
This attention seeking bitch is back at it again once more
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Agroexport101(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

subscribe to the channel from next we start

What do I need to get ready ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by LedRock: 3:44pm On May 14, 2022
tasalanoni:
Being rich as a man isn't really everything. There's truly a lot more.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this guy is worth this much and yet chose to settle with such a cheap slut.
Nigeria's entertainment industry is known for elevating yeyebrities way above their real value and worth. The sad result is that people who are worth more now stoop to idolize and revere these overrated agberos, oloshos and cultists.
If I'm worth half that amount, nothing go ever bring me near women on the same level as tonto dikeh. I'll build my female society from high class career women but if anything takes me close to the entertainment circle, I'll be looking at ladies like Genevieve Nnaji and Mo Abudu.
Well, it isn't their fault. I blame men like kpokpogiri who imagine tonto Dikeh to be gold in the midst of the Lead or mud they've been long accustomed to.
You have said it all, 100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by VULCAN(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
You sound like a kid.

On the basis of one video you have made a judgement on a matter that has been on for 60yrs!

Your type always believe the first party that reports a matter to you.

Topmaike007:
I just watched the video of Israeli army beating up and shooting Palestinians mourning Aljazera journalist that was murdered by the Israeli sniper....the biggest mistake the Palestinians did was to accept the Israeli into there land after the second world war USA did not see that one na Russia Ukraine matter them like..ndi Ara
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by okunwaye(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Whatever that makes you happy girl.. we’ve got one life to live .. and I love to way you live it ..

But learn to forgive and heal..

Kpokpo idiot deserves everything he got ..

No be everyone pikin you go mess with .. you dey form redpillet and hardman..

Na so you go dey go down till you dig relics of first civilization

Go and do the right thing.. if you wan follow Nigerians mouth .. Na you go dey suffer the go.. e no get ending ..
You just grow,come mumu finish

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Pickmycall: 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
If kpokpogarri call her to come home she go oblige.Shakara.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
Women can sleep with your greatest enemy, An army, A top politician, A babalawo, your landlord or Federal government just to bring you down.
Facts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
Tonto don't repay evil for evil move on Please.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Kajaard: 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
ecolime:
Dear Men,

Please pray you never meet a woman like Tonto Dike your lives.

Better to remain single for life than to ever cross path with a Toxic woman cry

Seconded
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by NaijaCars4sale: 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
This is una matter no dey finish ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by deebrain(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:

Hmmm...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by Roozzaay(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2022
Another Samson on free fall because of toto. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise by ifycelebrity(f): 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
EXLOVER:
�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.