Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (12039 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Boogyman557: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

What is wrong in marrying an ex-hookupist?As long as she is healthy,you have no problem.
Let us not discriminate these people, they are humans like us.Na condition push dem to Hookup.

As for the children in brothel,drop address of the place.
We'll send a signal to the state command and officers will do the needful.
Holly Gram cool

TALK waiting u know or kip CALM!

The owners or manger of those hotels, de pay Homage..

So Dem no fit do Dem anything!

for Lagos here, u can even see 6 different ASHAWOO house in one STREET, even ur D.P.O de patronize Dem!

my guy.. Naija Na useless CUNTREE period!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

There is no justification for immorality.But the fact that someone engages in immorality to make ends meet doesn't make them less human.
If you can't improve their condition, don't condemn them.

If I meet a prostitute and I feel she is too bright to be doing that,I'll try to make her life better and make her quit prostitution.

I didn’t at a point said they’re less human but your statement “Na condition” was out of place

Wrong is wrong even when everyone is doing it, right is right; even when no one is doing it. They’re not less humans but olosho na olosho, and that was her decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros abeg u win....

Lol

We no need to deh sugar coat am
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Faber(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
dopedan:

Make she come pray for me na
I don’t know wat my village people are doing

grin grin

My your village people crash like Sosoliso plane crash. Amen
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
Abolarin91:
Just that this is a faceless forum, some people need slap to reset their brain.

Slap no necessary jare

We’re all entitled to our own opinion but sometimes we abuse that choice
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by FunnyDude(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Faber:
It is not a rule that you must marry from the City. Make your money find one interior village and go there and rent a very good one room or bedsitter. Go there from time to time especially during weekends. Stroll around the village.

You will observe some maidens. Make friends with one or two. I give you six to seven months you will make friends with like 3 or 4 that they are comfortable being around you. Then you can select one to Marry. Don't let making money and city life make you end up with an Olosho as a wife. You will regret coming to this wicked world.

If you endured to make money, why not bring out your time and also pass through some stress to get a life partner .

The girl I am planning to Marry send me ₦2k through a friend. I told her I was very very sick since 3 days now, I have not called her or even chat her up. She called one of my friends from the same village with her and sent the guy ₦2k to give me, that I should use it and buy drugs.

The guy came to my house and told me that I was sick and I did not even informed anyone. That he learnt am down with Malaria from my girlfriend, he brought out ₦2k and gave me. She called the guy and we spoke. This girl was crying for real. I told her that ₦2k is not enough, she told me the last money on her is ₦3k, and that she will send it today. I will use her ₦3k chop Nkwobi grin grin I no dey sick at all. Am just testing her.
She ain't working, just learning some work at the village square . Very real, can manage things, sense of duty, with good health history. If she pray for you ehn...I swear devil no go near your house till 1 year. Born 2003 but everywhere don set, boobs, hips. Go to village and get a wife brothers

Or be ready to slug it out with all these Oloshos way full everywhere grin grin

Most guys don't know this.
Similar thing I did too when I was hunting. Did alot of test and until I was sure. You won't regret this approach. I'm enjoying mine now.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Faber(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2022
FunnyDude:

Most guys don't know this.
Similar thing I did too when I was hunting. Did alot of test and until I was sure. You won't regret this approach. I'm enjoying mine now.

You na wise man. I don't need to be told.

Each time you will hear guys say here on Nairaland: "there's this girl I met last 6 months, we bonded well, we started dating. Our introductions supposed to be this December bla bla..." and the story always ends with...her ex is back , she has changed, she is now giving me attitude, she got pregnant and refused to do abortion because am not ready or she have stopped picking my calls because of a little misunderstanding " Just someone you know last 6 months, are you kidding me, and her true character don show and you are complaining.

Even Jesus Christ choose a virgin and a teenager as him mama as the Bible talk. You want marry evening newspaper because you wise pass Jesus Christ abi...Jesus Christ no see evening newspapers for him own time for their town grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Faber(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2022
camri:
recommend one village for me

List the states/tribe you wish to marry from, that would help.
If you're Igbo, Enugu, Ebonyi are where you find the most gentle and homely girls, but you may find them from poor homes.

In Anambra you will get homely,but ambitious girls. A young girl may love you but will be more focus on getting a university degree or may even leave and travel outside the country owning to how wealthy and exposed the Anambra society is. Though she will always keep in touch.

Abia and Imo I no too know them sha. What I know about the ones I have met is not all that positive...and I don't want to generalize cos I have not been to all the city and suburbs in the two states.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by camri: 7:53am On May 15, 2022
Faber:

List the states/tribe you wish to marry from, that would help.
If you're Igbo, Enugu, Ebonyi are where you find the most gentle and homely girls, but you may find them from poor homes.

In Anambra you will get homely,but ambitious girls. A young girl may love you but will be more focus on getting a university degree or may even leave and travel outside the country owning to how wealthy and exposed the Anambra society is. Though she will always keep in touch.

Abia and Imo I no too know them sha. What I know about the ones I have met is not all that positive...and I don't want to generalize cos I have not been to all the city and suburbs in the two states.
thanks. am ibo
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by camri: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
McEphiks:

I didn’t at a point said they’re less human but your statement “Na condition” was out of place

Wrong is wrong even when everyone is doing it, right is right; even when no one is doing it. They’re not less humans but olosho na olosho, and that was her decision
God bless you my brother. Truth is the girls dont want to work. If you find jobs for them, they will not accept. A typical olosho prefers collecting free money for opening her legs to laboring and going through all the stress of earning a living. There is no reasonable justification for delving into prostitution. These girls are just lazy. Lets call a spade a spade

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Olanre05(f): 8:14am On May 15, 2022
Faber:

You na wise man. I don't need to be told.

Each time you will hear guys say here on Nairaland: "there's this girl I met last 6 months, we bonded well, we started dating. Our introductions supposed to be this December bla bla..." and the story always ends with...her ex is back , she has changed, she is now giving me attitude, she got pregnant and refused to do abortion because am not ready or she have stopped picking my calls because of a little misunderstanding " Just someone you know last 6 months, are you kidding me, and her true character don show and you are complaining.

Even Jesus Christ choose a virgin and a teenager as him mama as the Bible talk. You want marry evening newspaper because you wise pass Jesus Christ abi...Jesus Christ no see evening newspapers for him own time for their town grin

Is It not men like you that used and dump those ladies you described as evening newspapers. After promising them heaven and earth only to come back to them with stories.
Everyone wants to marry well and right.
Remember you have sisters too, are they modest, are they as clean as a slate.
I’m against hook-up and the likes. But believe me you can tame a lady to be want you want her to be. Before you throw stones at others, are your own girls clean of stoning. I come in peace.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Lionnation: 8:15am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
any brothel u enter, 98percnt of the girls dia are igbos, only 2percnt are idoma nd tiv
and Yoruba and northerners no dey do ashawo abi

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by emmy4real94(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
any brothel u enter, 98percnt of the girls dia are igbos, only 2percnt are idoma nd tiv
lol this statistics Sha.. I think you might wanna reverse the figures
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2022
camri:
God bless you my brother. Truth is the girls dont want to work. If you find jobs for them, they will not accept. A typical olosho prefers collecting free money for opening her legs to laboring and going through all the stress of earning a living. There is no reasonable justification for delving into prostitution. These girls are just lazy. Lets call a spade a spade

Lazy, that’s the word
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Faber(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2022
Olanre05:

Is It not men like you that used and dump those ladies you described as evening newspapers. After promising them heaven and earth only to come back to them with stories.
Everyone wants to marry well and right.
Remember you have sisters too, are they modest, are they as clean as a slate.
I’m against hook-up and the likes. But believe me you can tame a lady to be want you want her to be. Before you throw stones at others, are your own girls clean of stoning. I come in peace.

I have 3 sisters. The most senior one of them married in 2019 at age 25 as a virgin. I will drop her husband number, just send me your whatsApp. You can call the man and confirm..the remaining 2 are still virgins and suitors are already coming. My sisters are clean. I keep monitoring them and praying for them to get married and have a happy home.
Most of you ladies are ill - mannered, crude, proud, serial cheat, liars from the pit of hell and stupid that's why they keep ending the way they end.

No lady, absolutely no Lady on Earth will claim that she was not once chased by a guy who meant well for her, who truly loved her, whom she dumped in her quest for an utopic life that later eluded her.

You ladies are your own undoing, make una leave men alone. The one that dog bleeped na man cause am abi grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by pansophist(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
People get married and give birth to girl children that'll start early to accept over 1000 dicks per week... Giving birth to female children whose pucci will be destroyed by sex hungry b*stards is a waste of precious sperm !!!

As a dad the thoughts of having your young teenage daughter fvcked by a grey old diabetic vegetarian on manpower is an imagination of pain and regret.

You invest your hard earned pension on your little girl, only for her to end up in an old man's arm in a brotel, svcking his manhood and swallowing his sperm, getting gagged and tortured by magnificent dicks with gargantuan scrotum sac.

The thought of having your daughter fvcked with reckless abandon while she moans and calls her customer "Daddy"grin

Generation of Fvcks grin

Chai, see as you carry my mind imagine wetin I no suppose imagine. This Sunday morning. You de mard. Big time. grin

7 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Connected1: 9:08am On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

There is no justification for immorality.But the fact that someone engages in immorality to make ends meet doesn't make them less human.
If you can't improve their condition, don't condemn them.

If I meet a prostitute and I feel she is too bright to be doing that,I'll try to make her life better and make her quit prostitution.
Don't even waste your time, money and strength.

You can't make them quit, they can only go on break.

Nor say I no tell you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Olanre05(f): 9:09am On May 15, 2022
Faber:

I have 3 sisters. The most senior one of them married in 2019 at age 25 as a virgin. I will drop her husband number, just send me your whatsApp. You can call the man and confirm..the remaining 2 are still virgins and suitors are already coming. My sisters are clean. I keep monitoring them and praying for them to get married and have a happy home.
Most of you ladies are ill - mannered, crude, proud, serial cheat, liars from the pit of hell and stupid that's why they keep ending the way they end.

No lady, absolutely no Lady on Earth will claim that she was not once chased by a guy who meant well for her, who truly loved her, whom she dumped in her quest for an utopic life that later eluded her.

You ladies are your own undoing, make una leave men alone. The one that dog bleeped na man cause am abi grin grin

Lol...your sisters that are yet to be married, do you follow them about and leaving your day to day activities. When last did you visit the hospital with them for virginity test. Well let’s put your Sisters out of this. Thank you. Ain’t you a serial cheater and a liar as well.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Faber(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2022
Olanre05:

Lol...your sisters that are yet to be married, do you follow them about and leaving your day to day activities. When last did you visit the hospital with them for virginity test. Well let’s put your Sisters out of this. Thank you. Ain’t you a serial cheater and a liar as well.

In as much as I have flings with different ladies. When in a serious relationship, I don't cheat. As for lies, I do tell lies when necessary. But am I am not a serial liar. If I tell you 1000 stuffs, lies fit be 10. My honesty score is almost 99%.

So madam am an honest guy
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by haabidah666: 9:50am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:

You too like vawulence grin
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Gerrard59(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2022
McEphiks:

That’s still not an excuse. Not even close

A prostitute is a prostitute either you’re in the private sector (Hookup) or you’re in the public sector (motels&brothels)

There’s no justification for it.

It is funny how you lampoon the girls but overlook the people (men) who perpetuate the trade. Here it is: as long as there is an insatiable demand for sex by the vast majority of Nigerian men, there will some people willing to fulfil that demand. Demand does not exist in a vacuum. Moreover, across the world, prostitution exists. The major differences are the prosperity of the place, culture, laws and effect religion has in that society. That tells you that it is the demand that makes it happen. If men stop patronising those girls, they will find something else to do. It is this simple.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2022
camri:

Prostitution is hard work. Receiving different men is hard work, just like a sales attendant attending to different buyers. It is dangerous but can be rewarding. Again, it is because there is a demand, if there was none, no girl will resort to prostitition. Like I always say, the men who criticise prostitution by only blaming the women are either men who admire ladies with great sexual features but do not have the financial resources to get their attention or men who are envious that women can get paid for sex, something they (these men) pay for one way or the other. I am yet to meet a man who is well-to-do that criticises prostitutes apart from religious reasons.

You can categorise it as an immoral act (mind you, morality is subjective) but it can never be laziness. They are fulfilling a demand, remove that demand, and there will be no prostitutes. Before you label it a criminal act or liken it to yahoo yahoo, know that it is not theft or murder.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Gerrard59(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2022
Faber:

In as much as I have flings with different ladies. When in a serious relationship, I don't cheat. As for lies, I do tell lies when necessary. But am I am not a serial liar. If I tell you 1000 stuffs, lies fit be 10. My honesty score is almost 99%.

So madam am an honest guy

Tomorrow, he will be the first to lampoon prostitutes but forgets that by patronising them, he is entrenching the industry. grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by RedpillAnalyst: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
People get married and give birth to girl children that'll start early to accept over 1000 dicks per week... Giving birth to female children whose pucci will be destroyed by sex hungry b*stards is a waste of precious sperm !!!

As a dad the thoughts of having your young teenage daughter fvcked by a grey old diabetic vegetarian on manpower is an imagination of pain and regret.

You invest your hard earned pension on your little girl, only for her to end up in an old man's arm in a brotel, svcking his manhood and swallowing his sperm, getting gagged and tortured by magnificent dicks with gargantuan scrotum sac.

The thought of having your daughter fvcked with reckless abandon while she moans and calls her customer "Daddy"grin

Generation of Fvcks grin

You are too descriptive.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Puskas: 10:21am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
igbo girls
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Oam4j
Seun
Justwise
Rule 2
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by realmindz: 10:37am On May 15, 2022
Prophet Mohammed won’t waste time to bleep any of those girls

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2022
Gerrard59:

It is funny how you lampoon the girls but overlook the people (men) who perpetuate the trade. Here it is: as long as there is an insatiable demand for sex by the vast majority of Nigerian men, there will some people willing to fulfil that demand. Demand does not exist in a vacuum. Moreover, across the world, prostitution exists. The major differences are the prosperity of the place, culture, laws and effect religion has in that society. That tells you that it is the demand that makes it happen. If men stop patronising those girls, they will find something else to do. It is this simple.

If girls stop making themselves available, the men will get sex elsewhere

That makes it even.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Deegee7788: 11:39am On May 15, 2022
blackboy:
Our government needs to do more.
Similar things happen around the world but not in the open like in Nigeria.
Guy when you marry dont go digging into her past. Start a new life. Right now you have a role to play. Dont go sleeping around. Them girls we call olosho na guy make them so. We want chop clean mouth. Sleep and form man. Man too get his own fault

God will bless ur brain!!!!!! Who is having sex with this small small girls?? No be men? Even a man that went to have sex with any woman that is not his legal wife is also passing curses to his born and unborn children. We all have a role to play. If u don't patronize them, they will look for another work. But since some shameless elderly men, some irresponsible young men is giving half of their salaries to sex worker, what do u expect. if u don't desist, I pity ur children

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by NYCnextStop(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

These Hookup girls, don't they have male patrons?
Those male patrons, isn't it a lady that will marry them?

So tell me,what is the difference between the hookup girls and the men that patronize them?
Be whining yourself. There's a big difference

Women are judged by moral and sexual purity. They have to preserve their value

Men are judged by their status in the society

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Abolarin91(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
Ok
McEphiks:

Slap no necessary jare

We’re all entitled to our own opinion but sometimes we abuse that choice

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Albertone(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2022
NYCnextStop:
Be whining yourself. There's a big difference

Women are judged by moral and sexual purity. They have to preserve their value

Men are judged by their status in the society

Leave judgement for judgement day.

I'm talking reality.A man can't marry community pussy but he himself is a community dick.Ain't that double standard?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Albertone(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

TALK waiting u know or kip CALM!

The owners or manger of those hotels, de pay Homage..

So Dem no fit do Dem anything!

for Lagos here, u can even see 6 different ASHAWOO house in one STREET, even ur D.P.O de patronize Dem!

my guy.. Naija Na useless CUNTREE period!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lol!
Whoever you're paying bribe to has a superior right?
If the superior give order,make hin no obey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.