Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (58884 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by jonnyjustcome22: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.
You are a disgrace to humanity. So insult is enough reason to kill human being.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Pootle: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.

ok sir
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Chikob50: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Iyam a Christian

But I love Islam

Then you are a terrorist like their Arab Mohammed.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Mrbenny001:
You're Christian living in north and you don't have a gun ... You better find your way... this animals are at it again
They already have it, they're at roberry at every corner of the North.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Eriokanmi: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
ceejay80s:

remember majority of the government is aboki
Amazingly,this case is already being monitored by the western world so, this one don pass aboki power. The perpetrators won't go unpunished. The worst that could happen is exchange the criminals arrested with innocent ones. justice must be served.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int
If true, then the Imam is a fool & such fate awaits him soon.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Timekeeper452: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
myopic worm.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
ceejay80s:

I am a Christian and ready to fight to death, hot temper no be only for one person

What would be your reward afterwards?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ogmask: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

As a Christian pls don't school in the north pls

These people don't have a Forgiving heart

A man that they are still asking for peace on him each time they call his name

And you expect some such people to have human feelings ?

A religion they believe killing an unbelievers will pave way for you in there paradise

Omor men

It will surprise you that there are more Christians in the north than Muslims but because the Muslims are violent and have political powers you'd think that they are more in number. The victim is a northern Christian just like the ones that murdered her. It is possible that those who killed her are from neighbouring countries like Chad, Mali and Niger. Many of them have come to nationalise in Nigeria. They have fully integrated with our locals in the north.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Your own to Allow them only to beg and trade, come here and see how many mansions we're built by Southerners!

Did anyone prevent them from building mansions in the South?!! Did Southerners build those mansions free of charge?!!

You still haven't made a valid point sir!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2022
PHIPEX:
What exactly did Lugard see that made him amalgamate the North and South?5

To stop the Sokoto Caliphate to advance.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by GardenOfGod(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. Little wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.
All Muslims are taught to be violent, provocative, hurt tempered and aggressive... They exhibit the true character of a terrorist... And its not surprising as they are carrying the curses of their forefather - Ishmael!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by TenQ: 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int
mhmsadyq:
Antichristian:

See your people!

I marvel at the spirit of Islam

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by moshuur(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:

Political Affairs Int
ahah...which kain journalism be this.
no quote nothing nothing....mtchewww
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Treasure17:
The impunity of these terrorists is mind boggling and it'd because their brother who is also a sympathizer is in power. It's annoying. Nigeria would have been better off without these moribund clowns.
Thinking to wipe out somebody is also terrorism act.
You and them are 1.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by stamapro(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
The suspect is defending Islam and prophet Mohammed. Can you hear yourself. Are you portraying them as weaklings??
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by bot101(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's his opinion which doesn't hold water if true. He's not the govt

These are the people that should be arrested and replaced with non-salafist imams, but you support them and see no wrong in their actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:

Political Affairs Int
ogun kill this imam and his generation.
All his children will be killed and burnt.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Smilesvilles21: 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
Na religion be this? Murderers everywhere. be vigilant dear ones, avoid Muslims like plague.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by kevwemike: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
te author=Nukilia post=112823526]Christians should give peace a chance for God to fight for the innocent girl[/quote] many are mad but few are on the street, I don't think u are ok, if kasala happen Muslim go run oooo
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Did anyone prevent them from building mansions in the South?!! Did Southerners build those mansions free of charge?!!

You still haven't made a valid point sir!

Tribalism and your Total hatred towards them won't allow you to do so.

You're busy attacking thier business and killing them on thier point of business on daily basis.
We have the available records and we're reading them.

Let me tell you, Northerners Don't have problems with you.
You only have problem with them.
And this hatred won't let you live a peaceful life to rest of your life.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Diligence: 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
O boy see brutes everywhere in the North...

Until his child is murdered and burnt b4 this brute understands...

Abeg ESN, UGM, Make una stand by and be at alert just in case ...
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TOPIC: HOW TO AVOID WILD ANIMALS ATTACK!!!
LESSON1 angry
DON'T ARGUE RELIGIOUS MATTER WITH MUSLIMS IN UNCIVILIZED COUNTRIES.
LESSON2 angry
LESSON3 angry
LESSON4 angry
LESSON5 angry
LESSON6 angry
LESSON7 angry
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by West2019(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.
Nah me angry pass you right now. its better this country divide
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
NIGERIA is a dead country!we must go our separate wayyyyy!!? Argh!this is too much! what Rev kukah saying now ?? He must be bold and ensure justice is fully done!buh make careful abeg..I have said it religion is a scam!it cannot make do right!if you are not really a right believing person!I personally don't do any religion again for my life and I just keep my opinion to myself.. undecided..that girl for just mind her business Sha.. don't get too opinionated around those people o..there is nothing like MODERATE MOSLEM! behind that their cool mien and aits lies a very deadly, vicious, violent spirit..! people becareful!mind what you say in public!may her soul eternal rest..this is so barbarric!!damn!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
bot101:

These are the people that should be arrested and replaced with non-salafist imams, but you support them and see no wrong in their actions.

Oga freedom of speech is free.
He has the right to express it.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by MikeofAfrica: 3:18pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
It is a shame that you support the killing of your fellow citizen to defend Jesus Christ who is from Israel and Mohammed who is from Saudi Arabia.
Both Jesus and Mohammed will be ashamed of you .
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Treasure17(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Thinking to wipe out somebody is also terrorism act.
You and them are 1.
Contextualise what I typed cause it's pretty obvious you failed at understanding.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
This country is shiiitt. In the western World, so many staff of that shithole uni would've resigned bringing that shithole uni to its knees
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Tribalism and your Total hatred towards them won't allow you to do so.

You're busy attacking thier business and killing them on thier point of business on daily basis.
We have the available records and we're reading them.

Let me tell you, Northerners Don't have problems with you.
You only have problem with them.
And this hatred won't let you live a peaceful life to rest of your life.

Nope... I don't hate people I don't know well enough! Don't confuse me with your poorly educated imbeciles up there.

Northerners have far more freedom and leeway in the South than Southerners in the North! This is not even up for arguments... I have lived all over Nigeria, so you can't tell me shit.

Whatever some useless Ipob criminals have done to few Northern businesses doesn't reflect the character and attitudes of majority of us here! No need deceiving yourself.

You and your people are intolerant, backward, myopic, and murderous!

Have your own country, let's have ours!

It's like compelling Canada to be in the same nation as Afghanistan... Can't work for everyone.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Zubi10(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2022
Afamsi:
Someone should educate these terrorists that Nigeria constitution is supreme and does not subscribe to jungle justice
Duck the Nigerian constitution
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Corporate2020: 3:24pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Jailbreak occurred in Alaigbo where criminals ware set free and widely applauded by majority ibos so I see no reason why their own should be exemptional
Vagina harvesters over to you

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.