Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (58912 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Pacesetter123(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.
e..d..I..o..t you are!!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:

See as you just open mouth waaa spew out rubbish

Yeah it's rubbish to you but it's a FACT. I know you people love to just live in falsehoods and sentiments.
Tell us that what I wrote is not true.
Again, most of you complaining about these criminals have no problem with Buhari releasing Namdiot coward Cownu even though he has killed way more people than these religious fanatics.
FACT.
Deal with it.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by foreshore(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int

Chief Imam of Bandits. Indeed Islam is a religion of violence. ISLAM IS BAD
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by John4B: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.
just imagine this cow. Continue wallowing in stupidity.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by elipec01(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
Am now seeing reason why this country should be divid, how do we get to this point.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Yeah it's rubbish to you but it's a FACT. I know you people love to just live in falsehoods and sentiments.
Tell us that what I wrote is not true.
Again, most of you complaining about these criminals have no problem with Buhari releasing Namdiot coward Cownu even though he has killed way more people than these religious fanatics.
FACT.
Deal with it.
I don't have time to start arguing with you Mr man
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
IgOga:
Arrest the Imam immediately

See what 1914 amalgamation has caused.!!! These people should not be found in a sane society.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Essence20(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
One Nigeria is a big joke, the earlier we all realize this, the better
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Mokason288(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Chikob50:

Then you are a terrorist like their Arab Mohammed.
Can you name one thing our Christian God has done for you ?

Our Christian God can’t avenge for us and still won’t permit us to revenge for ourselves

Think am well

One day Christain’s might go into extinction

Because we’re already an endangered species
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Oshe1122: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Dem get Lück say bob igbo girl... I guess she’s from middle belt or south south
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Asswipemod: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Abubkr98:
Hello what I want my Christian brothers and sisters to understand is that don't judge Islam because of the action and activities of one bad Muslim we have bad people anywhere, Islam doesn't support terrorism, Violence, killings Islam doesn't permit any Muslim to take action in his or her hand. It is the duty of the government and the security to punish who blasphemy against the prophet not group of people. Islam is peace judge Islam best on her taught and teachings of Allah and the prophet.
We want peace in Nigeria and the government should put and end to blasphemy and killings.

Nigeria is not an Islamic State. Nigeria will never be an Islamic State. The constitution is secular. The concept of blasphemy is purely religious and not secular or constitutional. The poor victim didn't even mention Mohammed in her voice note. You people are just plain wicked and barbaric. If anyone opposes you and your ways, you kill that person. The Muslims in the South don't behave like animals. The judgement of God and the sword will not depart from that region because of too much bloodshed. We will soon divide so you can have your Islamic State to yourself. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Oshe1122: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Dem get Lück say no b igbo girl... I guess she’s from middle belt or south south

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Theking2022(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2022
All this Matter is just getting me angry everyday. How I wish I am in the place of Authority All this type of people don't deserve to live among Human.... Why on earth will claim someone else life all because of religion.... Only God knows the condition in which the Family of Deborah Samuel will be presently and this Man is there saying Trash. May God Judge you all for your deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2022
I actually listened to that voice recording seriously I didn't hear anything like insult to Mohammed yet she was lynched. May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

But my happiness is if you go on Twitter and other social media outlets and see the kind insults that the FOOLISH mohammed has been receiving I hope they're going to look for us all to lynch us.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:07pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:

I don't have time to start arguing with you Mr man
Obviously, you can't argue with facts unless you want to look like a fool.
At least you are not denying the facts.
Bye.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Asswipemod: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

Coming from an mkporu miri cannibals and vagina harvesters.

I am not Igbo. All other tribes in Nigeria oppose you people.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Belleful: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
Na because christians no retaliate na make Dem dey talk rubbish. If we turn an to do me l do u, this nonsense go stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Ugosample(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Jailbreak occurred in Alaigbo where criminals ware set free and widely applauded by majority ibos so I see no reason why their own should be exemptional
Vagina harvesters over to you
Don't be stupid
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Ugosample(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2022
Belleful:
Na because christians no retaliate na make Dem dey talk rubbish. If we turn an to do me l do u, this nonsense go stop
True
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by mauchiz: 4:12pm On May 14, 2022
Nukilia:
Christians should give peace a chance for God to fight for the innocent girl

We will not give peace any chance, we have been doing that, and will not do it again.
If is war that will happen, no problem.
They should divide Nigeria, let the north go there way.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by JUSTDREY: 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
Omo my blood rise, Kai, fear north ooo, i can never forget a warning a Plateau guy gave me to always run away from Hausa people as crippled one is as deadly as the able one. I later witnessed a bit.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Obviously, you can't argue with facts unless you want to look like a fool.
At least you are not denying the facts.
Bye.
Sometimes it's better to keep mute than argue with people like you.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by John4B: 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
This nonsense can only happen in the north
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by techWriter3: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeriansns is a wisecrack
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by mauchiz: 4:15pm On May 14, 2022
Asswipemod:

Nigeria is not an Islamic State. Nigeria will never be an Islamic State. The constitution is secular. The concept of blasphemy is purely religious and not secular or constitutional. The poor victim didn't even mention Mohammed in her voice note. You people are just plain wicked and barbaric. If anyone opposes you and your ways, you kill that person. The Muslims in the South don't behave like animals. The judgement of God and the sword will not depart from that region because of too much bloodshed. We will soon divide so you can have your Islamic State to yourself. Hypocrites.

Bokoharam is the judgement God has given them, they will keep killing them until they repent.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by babytoun: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
Na the kind people Tinubu dey partner with be this ?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by mauchiz: 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]

this is you on suit.

Muslims are terrorists.
probably not all Yoruba Muslims
maybe you excluded
but Islam is a religion of terrorism and terror.
bro that's the raw truth day and night.

Is not true,
Yoruba Muslims are not terrorist, Dubai Muslims are not terrorist.

Why on earth are Northern Muslims disturbing us?
For what?
They should banish them from Nigeria, so they can have Islamic terrorism Republic.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:

Sometimes it's better to keep mute than argue with people like you.
Yeah, keep living in denial. I know it's killing you inside know the facts I stated to be so TRUE.

LMAO.
BYE
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Mokason288(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Only fools devout their time to islam
Lol
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Just hear yourself, "'receive instant shege". Does that make Islam better than Christianity? We condole all these blasphemy because, we let God be God and man be man. Jesus said in the book of Matthew12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Taking law into your hands makes Islam look less, because it's looking like a religion ran by men instead of god.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Brushstrokes20: 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Primitive, bloodthirsty Baaaastarrrd! undecided undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

... And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Bigpapi1: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
Nukilia:
Christians should give peace a chance for God to fight for the innocent girl

God punish your mama.......of course this can only happen in the north, make una cross Onitsha first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.