Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (58901 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int
You ll be arrested n prosecuted. Anyone aiding crime is as guilty as be the criminal.
It ll not be better for anyone celebrating Deborah Samuel's death.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by olembic: 4:31pm On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2022
The islamorists in the North are bringing disgrace to Nigeria. Nigeria should split:

Northern Islamic Nation (Arewa Caliphate Republic)

Oduduwa

NigerDelta

Biafra

Education do not change the killing tendencies of the average groomed islamists except in Yoruba, Russia, North Korea and China.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 14, 2022
The fourth strand. Our heroic projects that are aimed at destroying evil have the paradoxical effect of bringing more evil into the world. Human conflicts are life and death struggles—my gods against your gods, my immortality project against your immortality project.

The root of humanly caused evil is not man’s animal nature, not territorial aggression, or innate selfishness, but our need to gain self-esteem, deny our mortality, and achieve a heroic self-image.

Our desire for the best is the cause of the worst. We want to clean up the world, make it perfect, keep it safe for democracy or communism, purify it of the enemies of god, eliminate evil, establish an alabaster city undimmed by human tears, or a thousand year Reich.

Perhaps Becker’s greatest achievement has been to create a science of evil. He has given us a new way to understand how we create surplus evil—warfare, ethnic cleansing, genocide.

From the beginning of time, humans have dealt with what Carl Jung called their shadow side—feelings of inferiority, self-hate, guilt, hostility—by projecting it onto an enemy.

It has remained for Becker to make crystal clear the way in which warfare is a social ritual for purification of the world in which the enemy is assigned the role of being dirty, dangerous, and atheistic.

Dachau, Capetown and Mi Lai, Bosnia, Rwanda, give grim testimony to the universal need for a scapegoat—a Jew, a nigger, a dirty communist, a Muslim, a Tutsi.

Warfare is a death potlatch in which we sacrifice our brave boys to destroy the cowardly enemies of righteousness. And, the more blood the better, because the bigger the body-count the greater the sacrifice for the sacred cause, the side of
destiny, the divine plan.

Becker’s radical conclusion that it is our altruistic motives that turn the world into a charnel house—our desire to merge with a larger whole, to dedicate our lives to a higher cause, to serve cosmic powers—poses a disturbing and revolutionary question to every individual and nation.

At what cost do we purchase the assurance that we are heroic? No doubt, one of the reasons Becker has never found a mass audience is because he shames us with the knowledge of how easily we will shed blood to purchase the assurance of our own righteousness. He reveals how our need to deny our unclothedness and be arrayed in glory keeps us from acknowledging that the emperor has no clothes.

Click to read full article:
https://www.nairaland.com/7105767/denial-death-award-winning-book

Also a video on the said topic:

Title: You're Not Going To Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxc20saM8DA

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by fkj950ax(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's his opinion which doesn't hold water if true. He's not the govt

Hey, slow down here.
He’s not the govt, but the way the society there is wired is different.
They are trained in the Islamic schools to follow and obey the teachings and instructions of the imam. Not necessarily read and have an understanding of the quoran.
That’s why it’s easy to get them into mob frenzy.
The arrested won’t be released, but the propensity for crisis and riots and destructions and attack on non Muslims becomes higher.
That’s why radical imams needs to be gagged or cautioned.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Faithfulness88: 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
So painful may her soul rest in peace. God almighty console her family.
No parent will be happy to loss a child.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2022
The guys didn't do the right thing by taking law into their hands, it's just like they're aggressive and we need to stop all of this simultaneously ,

For peace to reing in any manner, you must not feel freely and happily insulting what I believe with, in my own community and go Scot free. What so ever.

Respect me I respect You.
Do otherwise I'll do otherwise !!!!!!

Angelfrost:

You fail to understand that I dislike a lot of actions and statements made towards my personal beliefs and practices, especially things that I consider Holy... But that doesn't give me the right to murder the offender!

Murder under any guise is a bigger sin than Blasphemy!

I put that statement in bold above to make my stand clear on this matter... It disgusts me that you or anyone else can make a case for murderers!

That you all can't totally condemn what your people did in Allah's name is unspeakable and shameful!

You all are making Nigeria a laughing stock before the entire civilized world!

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Voiceofthestree: 4:40pm On May 14, 2022
Seniorwriter:

MADMAN ....

Deep Quote
All terrorists are Muslims!

@Seniorwriter

Yes I agree with you but not all Muslims are Terrorist
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Voiceofthestree: 4:41pm On May 14, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:
The islamorists in the North are bringing disgrace to Nigeria. Nigeria should split:

Northern Islamic Nation (Arewa Caliphate Republic)

Oduduwa

NigerDelta

Biafra

Education do not change the killing tendencies of the average groomed islamists except in Yoruba, Russia, North Korea and China.

Best option
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by somehow: 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
I can't believe my beloved former landlord who is an alhaji share same religion with some of these people.

What an irony.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Blue86(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
One by one, the problems of Nigeria are revealing themselves.
To Dangotes son in law to the chief Imams. And the one who deleted his tweets.
And those who refuse to bring perpetrators to justice.

You can't escape, the killers of this girl will be brought to justice.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Paramount01(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
beylinko02

post=112823344:

I see this turning into violence. If you are a Christian, please stay safe.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You have brian yo reason

I've been telling people in the south if you know what we are facing here on religious matters you will blame the girl why abusing them." No be persons way normal you go dey vex with" see what their chief imam is saying.

I stay indoor oo till when the rubbish will be over
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ATTAH012(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
Can u imagine dis bastard,,,
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by DOM7: 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Defend he said! Any religion or god humanly defended is dead!
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Heavensent01(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.

why should Christian kill themselves for a supreme being that said we should reply hatred and anger with love?

all Jesus preach throughout was love, anyone that killed for Jesus will have him or herself to blame because our God is not a powerless god that request for human police and justice

please define the peace in Islam?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Oppy2k2: 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
What a country!!!

This country should me divided asap
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
IgOga:
Arrest the Imam immediately
who will?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by silifat11(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
Am a Muslim, but this man is very stupíd for making this kind of statement

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Ericnrm(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
UNDFTD:

You need to understand that all Fulani Muslims are more comfortable in an Islamic State of Nigeria than in a Secular Nigeria. That's why they would never speak against these blood thirsty murderers. Even the former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido, was involved in such gruesome murder of Gideon Akaluka. Mr. Akaluka was decapitated publicly and his head was strung up on a stick and paraded around. This was during [b]General Abachas's [/b]regime. All of the 9 killers were arrested and killed except one, Sanusin Lamido, due to his connection. I am sure most of you have short memories and had forgotten. So, if you think otherwise, then you are in for a rude awakening.

https://www.nairaland.com/4172346/22-years-sanusi-beheaded-akaluka#62315936
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by scottsammy: 5:02pm On May 14, 2022
I still insist that muslim fanatics and that their fake prophet Muhammad are a curse to this world...
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by eyinjuege: 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
This has to really stop.
How can anyone commit murder and go scot free?
You might as well ask Boko haram to continue their killings

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Oplomo: 5:07pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Nigeria is a joke

Lol. Zombie you don tire for one naijerriya?
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by scait(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

As a Christian pls don't school in the north pls

These people don't have a Forgiving heart

A man that they are still asking for peace on him each time they call his name

And you expect some such people to have human feelings ?

A religion they believe killing an unbelievers will pave way for you in there paradise

Omor men
and to think these stupid ppl just finish fast
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Galadimabawa: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

Well it seems you don't still understand how things work up there, except if the trail will take place in US ok UK, nothing seriously will comes out of this. I can bett with my balls.
You just read what one of the stakeholders (IMAN) said.
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by shantti(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.

What about northern christains, they would be greatly persecuted
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by shantti(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:
E go soon reach stage where we go dey religiously and ethnically purge ourselves for this Nigeria.. Just free killing naa who first tire..

By then shaa I go dey Benin republic as refugee. I no get strength

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by drmuchin: 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TOPIC:HOW TO AVOID WILD ANIMALS ATTACK!!!
LESSON1 angry
DON'T ARGUE RELIGIOUS MATTER WITH MUSLIMS IN UNCIVILIZED COUNTRIES.
LESSON2 angry
LESSON3 angry
LESSON4 angry
LESSON5 angry
LESSON6 angry
LESSON7 angry
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by slivertongue: 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
Galadimabawa:

Well it seems you don't still understand how things work up there, except if the trail will take place in US ok UK, nothing seriously will comes out of this. I can bett with my balls.
You just read what one of the stakeholders (IMAN) said.

Well life doesn't start and end in sokoto. Justice will always catch up with the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Dotkung: 5:28pm On May 14, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

As a Christian pls don't school in the north pls

These people don't have a Forgiving heart

A man that they are still asking for peace on him each time they call his name

And you expect some such people to have human feelings?

A religion they believe killing an unbelievers will pave way for you in there paradise

Omor men
Ahhhh!!! Are u trying to say that prophet Mohammed (SAW) never have peace... That's y w always plead peace for him?
OK tell me, if u really know kuran well well, what do w say anytime we mention prophet Issah (ur own Jesus)
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Abujaexpress: 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
Typicool8:
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.
Honestly, nor be by force to marry..
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
MY PEOPLE STOP CHASING CHEAP FOOD /CHEAP LIFE SYNDROME. HUMAN LIFE IS NOT CHEAP,GO BACK TO YOUR HOME STATE AND DEVELOP IT AND LIVE WELL. angrySTOP LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS WHO HIDE UNDER RELIGION TO KILL. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.