Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61733 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
lordopsy2018:
The Gumi followers

imagine the idiot. Likewise no other armed group should be blamed for addressing perceived grievances
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kuginzi: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by LastProphet: 7:59am On May 15, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Now is the time for the country to be divided. There cannot be cohabitation between these two regions. One region obviously isn't "cohabitable".

And the fooools from the south will never understand, they busy playing challenges online and our adults are seeking votes and promotion or contract from the north
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Naajjii: 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Now is the time for the country to be divided. There cannot be cohabitation between these two regions. One region obviously isn't "cohabitable".
Nyamiri spotted grin these Igbo people are funny, This is the time to divide the country, what about other times?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Lacash: 8:19am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Look at the blood sucking zombies we sharing cowntry with…Awon afofun gbeemu. sad
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by UncleKoboko: 8:31am On May 15, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

Nobody has right to kill except GOD...
You're a fullish full and I'm sure you understand.

This is how many of you bring doom to yourself, family and generation. Just because you think this is a Facebook forum, you think you can just dump trash ANYHOW and not see the repercussions.

If dem born your papa well, make a video of this nonsense you just typed and post it here on NairaIand if you know say e sure for your mama.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Yasco73: 8:32am On May 15, 2022
The Northerners should stop killing people in the name of religion. There's know where in the Quran the says a person(s) should take the life of another person. I'm a practicing Muslim, there's is no chapter or verse in the Holy Quran that teaches or encourage jungle justice /barbaric killings.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Pantami children doing their work
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

This is how many of you bring doom to yourself, family and generation. Just because you think this is a Facebook forum, you think you can just dump trash ANYHOW and not see the repercussions.

If dem born your papa well, make a video of this nonsense you just typed and post it here on NairaIand if you know say e sure for your mama.

See as pig dey fûck Muhammad like N1000 brothel ashawo. There even price the olosho down to N500

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by shizzle1: 9:01am On May 15, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Good morning

Galadimabawa:
Very stupīd people, honestly I'm beginning to think this way too (that I fill very shameful to share the same country with this kind of poeple).
Good morning

kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.
Good morning

MOGPRAISE:

My brother, my sister, na now my eyes open very very wide about this country.

The federal government supposed to declare "National mourning/holiday" in the country till the perpetrators are brought to book.

Good morning
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Ndukaada: 9:04am On May 15, 2022
Deborah was not an Igbo girl

She was not schooling in Igbo land

The killers was not Igbo people

The police is not an Igbo police

Our so called Nigeria brother took the fight to Igbo people house and business

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Felaak47(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
all these things are happening just because of religion? Chai I hate anything religion
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2022
Does anyone still believes or thinks Naigeria is one? Come and line up here and show your support for one Naigeria... Who knows? Who could be next to be murdered by so called muslem people? You? Me?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2022
The sad thing is the crooked Ligerian politicians are pretending this is not happening and going about campaigning for presidency.. i pity Liegerians. They are the fools.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Verbtips(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

Nobody has right to kill except GOD...
they are so troublesone my head the hot for were i dey no be pigs chop i body make una con carry me i swear if nigeria no divide thunder go fire mohammed i go die second die Useless fellows

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by anoda(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Jacopini:

Killing an human being bcus of anoda human being (Mohammed) is insulting.
Mind u Jesus is nt human, HE is God in flesh
I no u no go understand me, canality.
Ur 77virgins await u.....
flesh is weak
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Rolly22(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.

GOOD MORNING
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by justmondris: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
Welcome to the religion of peace
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kuginzi: 2:38pm On May 15, 2022
I hate the way people brag on Nairaland forum. I hate COWARDS!! and whoever talks too much is a BIG COWARD.
They say "Action speak louder than words" but the reverse is the case on Nairaland.
What has happened has happened. The only solution to this is; if really you are touched by the incidence, then travel to Sokoto State where the perpetrators are and unleash whatever havoc you wish or you can to them. But bragging under your keyboard, crying for war on Nairaland is what I dislike.
Pls note; War on Nairaland is called a Keyboard war(online war) for the Cowards. Pls deliver this message to your Keyboard war commander.
#STOPDISTURBINGUSIFYOUCAN'TACT
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by UncleKoboko: 2:41pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

See as pig dey fûck Muhammad like N1000 brothel ashawo. There even price the olosho down to N500
Dear slowpoke,
If you know say e sure for your mama, just upload this photo with your ugly photo alongside and post it here on NairaIand, then I'll know you're a strong kid grin
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 3:27pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Dear slowpoke,
If you know say e sure for your mama, just upload this photo with your ugly photo alongside and post it here on NairaIand, then I'll know you're a strong kid grin

See as Allah dey fûck Muhammad for yansh with e prick like one cheap Lagos olosho.

Your Muhammad wey Una kill people for dey enjoy prick like pôrnstar

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by UncleKoboko: 3:28pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

See as Allah dey fûck Muhammad for yansh with e prick like one cheap Lagos olosho.

Your Muhammad wey Una kill people for dey enjoy prick like pôrnstar

grin grin
Lol
Oló ree buruku ọmọ IRANKIRAN.
Coward can not make a video grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 3:35pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Oló ree buruku ọmọ IRANKIRAN.
Coward can not make a video grin grin grin

See muhammad dey chop shit like Dubai ashawo

No wonder those Dubai perverts like to shit for girls mouth. It's simply an Islamic ritual to bring them closer to the ape muhammad and his gay lover, allah

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 3:36pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

You make noise too much.
You think you are the only one that has monopoly of violence, abi?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by UncleKoboko: 3:37pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

See muhammad dey chop shit like Dubai ashawo

No wonder those Dubai perverts like to shit for girls mouth. It's simply an Islamic ritual to bring them closer to the ape muhammad and his gay lover, allah
Don't worry, everyday for a fool...
Continue using different accounts and be posting rubbish with the SAME CHEAP PHONE WITH THE SAME I.P ADDRESS... cool cool cool
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 3:38pm On May 15, 2022
Yasco73:
The Northerners should stop killing people in the name of religion. There's know where in the Quran the says a person(s) should take the life of another person. I'm a practicing Muslim, there's is no chapter or verse in the Holy Quran that teaches or encourage jungle justice /barbaric killings.

None of you reads your Quran. You all claim to know it.

Now, go read Quran 9:5 and Quran 8:12, liar.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Don't worry, everyday for a fool...
Continue using different accounts and be posting rubbish with the SAME CHEAP PHONE WITH THE SAME I.P ADDRESS... cool cool cool

My IP address WILL NEVER change unless MTN changes it dynamically.

You are welcome to display your terroristic tendecy in my city. Your life on the hand is not guaranteed after that.

Meanwhile, enjoy this lovely photo

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by iamme1234(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
You
tarantino1:

You're quoting the wrong person

Sorry i didn't knows
Sorry about that
Kindly passed the message to him
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

My IP address WILL NEVER change unless MTN changes it dynamically.

You are welcome to display your terroristic tendecy in my city. Your life on the hand is not guaranteed after that.

Meanwhile, enjoy this lovely photo

All art pictures are so dope. These are NFT worthy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.