Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61724 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by kamtamark(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
This will go a long way....is just starting
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Taribizy(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
Is there no shame in Sokoto State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
We see why boko harambee could thrive!

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by naturefellow(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of peace terror

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ObongIdeas: 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
Children also getting involved in this...... what will the future be.............

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Pk01(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Yankee101:
Toh, I no talk am finish

It's hunger and an excuse to loot igbo shops

It's not a riot for Islam, its a riot for thieves
tell ur people To park their things back to East...
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
I don't think there will be an election next year.

8 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by arantess: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.
Good morning ooo

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by HorlinksStore(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Thought the British called us to act as a representative of a country they keep molesting - Nigeria; the business they are yet to loose

lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by mauchiz: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
When bokoharam and bandits starts dealing with them, it will be our business.
Hope the world is seeing there wickedness.
Bokoharam will soon visit them, or bandits and kill them all, am not bothered.
They are dead men working on the streets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Benitoh: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
They don't have monopoly of violence...

My anger is that the Army and the police will become very active and suddenly wake up from sleep when we decide to pay them back in kind down South.

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Galadimabawa: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Very stupīd people, honestly I'm beginning to think this way too (that I fill very shameful to share the same country with this kind of poeple).

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by specialmati(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed now ,whose next they keep on killing the Christians and the Christian keep on praying to God to do the killing for them.the jews would have giving them some fresh to taste

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Yankee101: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Northern nigeria is gone
Time for the great divide
So uneducated, so archaic, so backward

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Lastbornmoney: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
This is total madness
And you call this a religion?
A religion of violence, killing people in the name of prophet Mohammed..
It shall never be well with any Muslims killing Christian's in the name of Allahu Akbar..

Dangerous religion...supporters of evil

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Animals in human skin.
Modafokas

If the undergrads could behave like animals and murderers,
We wonder what length the illiterates on the streets will go to.

Just watched the video, these are nothing but criminals, hoodlums, thieves and rogues.
They should be shot on sight.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ensamy(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Deborah Samuel Yakubu is a Northern Christian but at the end riot is going against Igbos shops and properties in Sokoto . What a disunited country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Slymonster(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
This has been on their mind ever since. Just using this opportunity to do this.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ScamDemicEra: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
There's no such thing as moderate moslem.
They are sleeper cells waiting to be used at any time by the filthy, perverted corrupt spirit called allah.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by paradigmshift(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Kusheer:
Make dem turn this war to inter state naw

Kia money go waste for here all those aboki bureau de change grin grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Blankstare(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
They are looting already, sad
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Grandkay21(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
This their prophet na Gangster before,

You kill for your prophet ,you loot loot for your prophet,
I tire for this idiot and their redline Imam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by eldoradoxx: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Hunger is all I see and nothing more. They have been waiting for this golden opportunity to rush into Chibuzor and Sons Supermarket to feast their lazy ass.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by paradigmshift(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Kusheer:
Make dem turn this war to inter state naw

Kia money go waste for here all those aboki bureau de change grin grin grin grin
lol .. boys use am cash out for benin that time e happen o
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Ofiadiegwu: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Those are thieves, hoodlums, arsonist, criminals.

Don't call them angry youths again, unless you're biased

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by dontbothermuch: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
sad

Conan the barbarians
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by pedrilo: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Their excesses are too much to accommodate.
Share the damn country NOW!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ArewaHero(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
in the yeast ipob Destroyed Hausa vegetables, fruits market too .

last year and nothing happens .
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Moxil(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
These people are not even Worthy to enter heaven aswear, but why on Earth will Lord lugard amalgamate north and south as a country if not that lord lugard is wicked...I just wish that Southern Nigeria is a country in it's own, Northern Nigeria will be like Afghanistan by now, Religion has brainwashed them like that of Boko Haram, ISIS, Al qeeda etc...all of them that support the killing of Deborah is a terrorist, what is the difference between when Boko Haram burnt church and the killing of Deborah....as a matter of fact, this convince me so much that Biafra must stand...I don't fucking care about Nigeria as a country anymore, because I can't continue using the name of country that Wild Animals and human beings live together..... nonsense people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Olayiwola1425: 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
Honestly I'm highly disappointed in this so called aboki . Islam doesn't teach us this why taking this foreigners religion as if it's your father's own moreover nothing like this ever happened where the religion is been originated (Mecca) talkless of you hearing such a thing in South West just the northerners all the time ... Such a big shame to you Abokis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
My cousin brother use to boast to me that he has acres of land in sokoto... I told him ur acres of land in far away desert bears no meaning to my 1 plot of land in oba.... my 50/100 m land has more value than his desert land.... one thing I will not do till I die is to visit North

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Masterito(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
This is why sometimes I feel Ibos have a point demanding thier own country. The best solution for Nigeria is confederation.
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.