Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61716 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by dalass(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
Gann:
so you'd rather dwell on events that happened before you were born because ?
what has your region done recently to be freed from the shackles of an unworkable union or are you saying it is favoring your side of the country?

If you had taken the time to read the guy I quoted, you wouldn't ask this question.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by dalass(f): 4:29pm On May 15, 2022
Aboki99:

It is because u have never known him (pbuh). If u do, u will know he is a great role model (Pbuh).

Enlighten us please....
How well do you really know him

In jihad, marrying underage young girls, in asking his followers to be harsh to outsiders, kill infidels, looting, killing husbands and taking their wives daughters as slaves
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kooldame: 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
This Northern Muslims are animals,if you're northern Muslim reading my Post.. you are Animal
; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Phurry: 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
I live in sokoto, and was lucky to be alive. Running all the way from sahara, into emiryahaya, and bello way with no escape route... I spent the day on the roof top of apc building at emiryahaya round about.. Till it was safe enough to come out.. These muslims would justify their actions in their land for the sake for religion.. Same with BH justifying fighting western education by killing.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Zyxsc: 5:38pm On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

You’re confirming to me that he insulted my prophet, so why ain’t condemning his action first? Or you’re just interested in the part where you can quickly label me ‘terrorist’?

Exactly. That's the part I'm waiting for. And your stupid prophet (piss and shit be upon him) has commanded you dimwits to kill for him, right? Bunch of backward thinking animals. Religion of peace, my ass.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kuginzi: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]

I know that a miserable and frustrated cretiñ that you are can't do more than this rubbish grin copy and paste.
You've been pasting this rubbish for many years now with different accounts and it doesn't still change anything grin A prove that you will die in your misery and frustration.
You should focus on the Quran if you want people to take you seriously grin instead of all these SENSELESS inexistent and fabricated so-called hadith books grin

Let me educate you small grin

Imagine this rubbish blasphemy you bastards wrote about your human god - Jesus

Bonus: Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a club and the slave dies as a result, the owner must be punished. But if the slave recovers within a day or two, then the owner shall not be punished, since the slave is his property.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Uchek(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Return home while our resources are transferred to them via monthly allocation. End Nigeria and this shit will stop. When there is no free oil-money allocation, their elites and leaders will put an end to this nonsense in order to attract businesses and investment from the South and foreigners

iCauseTrouble:
Though it is not easy but sometimes, I feel these people should return home due to all these losses caused by ethno-religious crisis
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by UCHIHAmask: 1:32am On May 16, 2022
sammysmiles:
Before a spirit brings anyone under it's control, it siezes the willpower of the individual, hence the thinking faculty is under the manipulation of the spirit.... Trust me this people don't know what they are doing... They can't jxt be sane no matter how they try...
It's true that before every known real demonic possession/control(not those falling deliverance things in churches),the victim would be DEPRESSED, OPPRESSED,then POSSESSED,but what we have here is clearly physical fanatism and hungry looting
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by syntekelite(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2022
ihustler:
We know them...

The pain and anguish they are feeling right now is inexpressible simply because they know that they can't kill Debbie twice.

In their minds, they wished they could kill her again.

Interestingly, Boko Haram is all over them but they are as cowards that they are, they cannot mobilize like this for Boko Haram but when it comes to a defenseless person, you see them with different shades of weapons..

It is only once that you can take a life, ad bad as he bad all of us dey go whether 5 years, or 40 years after....

If you have an idea who boko really you would u.stand better,they re the guys selling milo and milk,the mesuya,the truck pusher,iron condemn seller,metailor,they dont live in any forest they re peoples neighbours,teachers,imams e.t.c the northerners know them,they feed them,worship them and want their children to join them..thats why they never mobilise against them..the north is boko,boko is the north.. check out the states with highest concentration of conflict you would realise thats its the states with an equal number of christians.. now check out taraba state how is the violence there?? Minimal right? Its Cos of the mambilla militants them self na another type of boko haram..
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by scholes23(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
olawonder:

You’re confirming to me that he insulted my prophet, so why ain’t condemning his action first? Or you’re just interested in the part where you can quickly label me ‘terrorist’?
But that's what you are. Isn't it obvious
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than than Peter Obi needs Nigeria

I know you are sent to destroy Peter Obi's image and cause damage on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.