Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56707 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by engrchykae(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
teadrake:

You obviously comment on what you have no knowledge about. If I were you, I wouldn't let actions of few misguided people be a determinant to judging situation such as this. Be well!
there is no non violent Muslim.
Islam is not even a religion, it's a political movement meant to check the West.
In the struggles between east and West.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by teadrake(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
engrchykae:
there is no non violent Muslim.
Islam is not even a religion, it's a political movement meant to check the West.
In the struggles between east and West.
You're obviously an ignorant person. No need to waste precious time debating issues with your folks.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by engrchykae(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2022
teadrake:

You're obviously an ignorant person. No need to waste precious time debating issues with your folks.
show me one Islamic nation that is not restive?
Terrorist hiding under the hijab of peace to catch unsuspecting folks unawares.
Even Saudi is sponsoring unrest .
Egypt, you have Muslim brotherhood
Syria(war)
Iraq
Iran
Pakistan
Turkey

That's why China refused to give them any chance in Uighurs
A religion who still think about having sex in heaven with 72 virgins is a religion meant for cave men
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Bbbw: 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
Really
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/
What kind of twisted story is this.. And a big country like Nigeria in this 21st century has no facial recognition database
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by promzy555(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga remove South East from this your statement because South East youth already taking the fight direct to those Muslims fanatics but it is same you and your ilks that have been demonizing them for doing what you cowards from other regions cannot do...I am that Igbojew
foolish Igbo boi, name 1 tin u av done. �
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tizteezy(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
God will visit you all
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by teadrake(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

Hmmmmmmm, well I understand you very well and I have witnessed some of the narrative you gave become all of my father's children were born in Kano except one and I have witnessed the exact issue you just narrated. May God help us.

I believed you are one of the educated ones that understand both the reading and the teaching of the QUR'AN but as a Muslim and a northern what do you think you can do to discourage this atrocities among your people.
The solution lies in education and mass employment which unfortunately this current administration has failed to address.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by HardMirror(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
many claim to be Christians have done evil. but your post seems to say Christians are more dangerous than Muslims. so why not come down to the North and live with the Muslims. ? this is like a boy who stole money and to justify his evil acts , he say " my brother have done WORST "
same north I grew up in? Because I am not being emotional like you does not mean you know better than me. I never said christian were worse, I said you are all the same. All of you, muslims, Christian's and Jews. Bunch of terrible people just like you a liar
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by HRMK: 9:30pm On May 15, 2022
SO,A FOREIGNER CAN JUST COME HERE TO KILL A NIGERIAN FOR FLIMSY EXCUSE?IF HE HAS ESCAPED,HEADS MUST ROLL IN THE POLICE FORCE!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by absoluteSuccess: 9:59pm On May 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
Your last paragraph is very profound. You're what the Christian should be. Only a matter of time you can manifest whatever you want. If you already can't do this, I'm willing to assist. I doubt you'll be needing my help though. Enjoy your life and live everyday as a gift you do not deserve. Bliss.

Thanks very much man, I will call on you in time of need. Even what you have given today to the self acclaimed atheist made my day. And your response to me is exactly what I used to held as truth.

We're infinitesimal, we can't comprehend the infinite with our scope via science or religion. Worst off, killing another infinitesimal for the infinite or damaging the beliefs of another to feel good and exact a pound of flesh.

The true religion is love and help to the helpless, productivity for health and man's common needs and appreciation for the transient life we have.

The rest is in the power of God to give if it pleases him to give it or one is one of the lucky ones who achieves their dreams.

See you around soon.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by kafeii123: 3:31am On May 16, 2022
Greatlee54:
The northerners own this country, make no mistake.

Wow....it will be well
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tundex911: 5:52am On May 16, 2022
Shey no be police �

Next please
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:04am On May 16, 2022
One day, these guys they are protecting will be the end of their family too.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by temitope27(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2022
Igbojew:
So no more thunder will fire IPOB/ESN or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,una suffering just begun one zoogeria crew hahaha....I am that Igbojew
na thunder go fire all of una together
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by syntekelite(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
Amerengues2:
I think it's high time we started calling a spade a spade and not a digging tool.

We are seriously embattled with a sect of Nigerians with a very barbaric ideology. How on earth will they even say he isn't a Nigerian? A foreigner with the gut to set a Nigerian ablaze?!! Common!!

How did he escape? Where are the rest because he couldn't have fomented such heinous act alone?

My greatest fear is that only two figures- Religious figures and Political figures- in Nigeria can help allay the fears and douse the tension.

However, they are found wanting and grossly irresponsible. Imagine ATIKU deleted his tweet because he was greeted with barrage of insult from northern youths concerning 2023 election. Imagine the Imam that said they should release the boy- consequently protecting him.

Do you still think we are one?

IamMichael

Leave the incompetent ,thieving,useless,okada snatchers,serial killers police to their game..there will be judgement for them all one day.. i wonder how hard it is to go to the girls class and fish out the students who instigated the violence and brought others in to kill her..
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Amerengues2: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
syntekelite:

Leave the incompetent ,thieving,useless,okada snatchers,serial killers police to their game..there will be judgement for them all one day.. i wonder how hard it is to go to the girls class and fish out the students who instigated the violence and brought others in to kill her..

Simple! Even a layman can figure that
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2022
The only solution to our problems is for us to all break away and have our own sovereign/nations. Nigeria is dead
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Ximenez(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

You will continue to loose your generation till death !
It's lose, not "loose"
Notorious half-baked graduate.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2022
Ximenez:

It's lose, not "loose"
Notorious half-baked graduate.

Obviously that's the only thing your backward mentality could comprehend ! Barbaric fool ! Your generation will continue to die untimely as you wish others .... baboon
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Ximenez(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Obviously that's the only thing your backward mentality could comprehend ! Barbaric fool ! Your generation will continue to die untimely as you wish others .... baboon

Lol
You don't know anything, my family is notorious for being blessed with long life.
Ugly, wretched, cursed, smelly, dumb, unfortunate woman.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
You don't know anything, my family is notorious for being blessed with long life.
Ugly, wretched, cursed, smelly, dumb, unfortunate woman.

Relax, you just cursed your entire family and generation . You supported evil and that evil shall be your portion !
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Ximenez(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Relax, you just cursed your entire family and generation . You supported evil and that evil shall be your portion !
Dumbo
Where's is the proof that I'm in support of evil?
Lol
Chai, you must be the lowest among your peers in terms of IQ
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Mandrake20(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
Kuginzi:

Simple comment you can't comprehend. Did he say he is a Muslim?
Ado u even know what am saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.