Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56704 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by olisaEze(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2022
The NPF never fails to disappoint whenever it concerns a suspect of northern extraction. Who has ever been sentenced to death from the north for committing religious extrajudicial murder in Nigeria since 1952?? Till youths in the south of Nigeria engage in another protest and the country burns down before these clowns that call themselves leaders understand that a country built on injustice will one day fail. This is not a guess but a given! BTW, I can never support/vote for Atiku ever again. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, they’re all the same bloodthirsty savages!

4 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Urpon1987: 8:41am On May 15, 2022
He has escape to where?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
set those u arrested free..she was the cause of her death..let others learn to tolerate each other religion..
Ok. But 6 years old Aisha was not the cause of her own misfortune bah?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Jack005(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:
read your bibles yourselves and not listening to prosperity pastors....

punishment for blasphemy is death....!!
its in your bibles....!!
Fool! Have you seen or heard Christians burning because an aboki insulted Jesus? Stop justifying nonsense!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kpengla(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/

Smh for moslem Northerners

I'd really like to see where they end up in the afterlife
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by agabaI23(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
He is a student and you're thinking he is from Niger? He doesn't have record in the school?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
Kollins11:
You and your MUMUhammed is stupid.

you no well atall....

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tzar(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
The North needs their own country. Why can’t we just separate?? The North & South live in two different worlds. This forced and senseless marriage only benefits one side!
Luggard and all that forced Northern & Southern Nigeria together will never know peace wherever they are. May Luggard and all his cohorts generation suffer the worst fate known to humanity.
How did Luggard ever fuse me with these beasts in the north?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nosayer: 8:42am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

abi....

What is Christianity if I may ask you? When did Christianity started? Or perhaps your parents were teaching you another ideology different from Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by promzy555(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
Hmmm, so e don reach dis stage where FG go just wake-up nak story give us. If we like we believe or disbelieve d story Dem don tell us.

We are finish, d country has been islamize if u like take it.

Oh age, only OBJ can stop dis. Old age wat can he do.

SS, SE SW leaders now are dead, na mouth Dem dey. E g wike
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by kevoh(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
From a fellow atheist, rest fella! Not now! Now is not the time for all these!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Watersly(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:
read your bibles yourselves and not listening to prosperity pastors....

punishment for blasphemy is death....!!
its in your bibles....!!
Where is it in the holy Quran or Hadith?I'm a Muslim,there is no where it was stated in the holy book that blasphemy punishment is to kill...

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2022
Jack005:
Fool! Have you seen or heard Christians burning because an aboki insulted Jesus? Stop justifying nonsense!!

if you knew what christians do behind closed doors....
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by sucess001(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2022
So he has escaped ba?

If he has escaped, why are people rioting for you to release him yesterday?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2022
Story
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Padipadi(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win
You ll be a victim of lynching, very soon Insha Allah, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by rajiedreez: 8:44am On May 15, 2022
He is from Niger and schooling in Nigeria without proper documents, abegi park well joor

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Oracleforce: 8:44am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/

If.you can trace and arrest Nnamdi Kanu from Kenyan so to arrest an uncultured and stark-illiterate man in the Niger Republic shouldn't be a burden...

This is purely a murder case.....and all those involved should be tried for murder...
Because under the law no one has the authority to kill anybody until he or she is found guilty or culpable. ...
So, arrest those involved...especially, some of those chronic illiterate Islamic Jihadists, and let them be charged to court...if they can defend the killing under their sharia court, let it be, but if they can not, let them face the consequences of their action...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Voldoz: 8:45am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

You are not a Christian our Bible is not a literature book and it's not meant for anyone to understand. If you are a Christian you would have known Jesus abolish Moses's laws

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kollins11: 8:45am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:

you no well atall....

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2022
Watersly:
Where is it in the holy Quran or Hadith?I'm a Muslim,there is no where it was stated in the holy book that blasphemy punishment is to kill...

where did i mentioned Quran or Hadith....??
i dont even know Quran or Hadith....

i said bible....!!

back off,yes.... angry angry
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Udemzy05: 8:46am On May 15, 2022
Lies
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Obastick: 8:46am On May 15, 2022
So the illegal migrant from Niger was on the school WhatsApp group chat, right? What has burning down shops, peoples sweat got to do with all this? I fear for Northern Nigeria.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Benmob: 8:47am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
set those u arrested free..she was the cause of her death..let others learn to tolerate each other religion..
d muslim serling bank man that compare Jesus Christ as akeke bread, d he learn to tolerate Christianity too,did u see any Christian attacking him, see ur name say it all HISBAH21... angry angry angry
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by VULCAN(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2022
Your post reveals an apparently psychotic mind.

Christianity will carry on without you. Just like God exists whether you believe in him or not.

But i advise you find a psychotherapist in the meantime.

Your mental health needs urgent attention.

After reading your post I have more respect for the quiet atheists who don't go about screaming their disbelief in God or Jesus.

I wish you well

exCHRISTIAN:

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Lepon02: 8:47am On May 15, 2022
Smh.

We have seen this all play out before.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by GardenOfGod(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2022
[s]
exCHRISTIAN:

[/s]
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by bonnyhope: 8:48am On May 15, 2022
Nigerian police!!!

I hail o
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2022
Benmob:
d muslim serling bank man that compare Jesus Christ as akeke bread, d he learn to tolerate Christianity too,did u see any Christian attacking him, see ur name say it all HISBAH21... angry angry angry

are u talking pls?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Voldoz: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
I think it's high time we walk our separate ways cause it's stupid sharing a nation with uncivilized group of cows. I have seen Islam in other places but those ones in the Northern part of this shit of a country are not Muslim they are Terriorst.

If we start burning mosque and kill them over here there we say we are violent.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by okpas01: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Getat pls. U don't believe, its ur business. Allow us to believe in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.