Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56706 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Igbojew: 1:39pm On May 15, 2022
Voldoz:
I think it's high time we walk our separate ways cause it's stupid sharing a nation with uncivilized group of cows. I have seen Islam in other places but those ones in the Northern part of this shit of a country are not Muslim they are Terriorst.

If we start burning mosque and kill them over here there we say we are violent.
Are you a Yoruba, Middle Belt,South South or even Efulefu or Sabotour Igbos,if you are one those people I mentioned then hide your face for saying you think it's high time we walk our saperate ways because when Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB have been beating that in you people's ears you people called him and his group different names and still does.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by InnoBest188(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers

Why are you this Daft man
Imagine it was your sister or your mother they killed and burn them up like dat ?
How would you have felt ?

Well I'm not surprised Shaa
God wey be say na only one language him understand (Arabic)
How some of him followers go get sense ??
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Albertone(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2022
196O:

This happened within sokoto college of education, meaning the guy was probably a student of that institution and they have his data. This has nothing to do with closing border...

There is also no country that closes border permanently, border security is the solution... We have customs, police, army and immigration, all armed at the border, don't fool yourself!

Yet terrorists keep bringing arms and ammunition through this same border.
Our border is porous!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BelovedofLord: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers

TO CALL YOU & YOUR DEMENTED BROTHERS, ANIMALS, IS AN INSULT TO THE ANIMALS!!!

I'M STILL SHOCKED BY YOUR ACTION & THE FACT THAT WE SHARE SPACE WITH BARBARIANS, SCUM OF THE EARTH OF THIS DELUSIONAL EMPTY HEADED NITWITS IS OF GREAT CONCERN TO US SANE PEOPLE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Angrymode: 1:58pm On May 15, 2022
Christians in this country are too docile and will soon become endangered species in 40 years time if we continue in this track.

Just imagine the nonsense the Nigerian police is spitting out. So we now live in a country where a foreigner has the gut to burn a citizen because he is a Muslim?!!!!! I feel like bombing a mosque right now just for this stupid statement from the police.

If this guy and all his accomplices are not brought to face the full weight of law then Nigeria should be ready for whatever comes next. No group of people has monopoly of terrorism.

Better still, this country should practice true federation where every state can enact laws that everyone within that state can abide and resources duly controlled by individual states.

When there is abundant fuel, it's a single matchstick that can start a destructive inferno. The right things must be done or we are headed to civil war where we can kill each other and our children to test the 7 virgins theorem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by legba1(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2022
Lies.....haaaabaaaas.......imagine the cover up

For everyone still believing in unity of Nigeria, I pity you all.

Pls lets go our separate ways. It's the best thing to do.....plssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by isaiahethan: 2:04pm On May 15, 2022
Amerengues2:
I think it's high time we started calling a spade a spade and not a digging tool.

We are seriously embattled with a sect of Nigerians with a very barbaric ideology. How on earth will they even say he isn't a Nigerian? A foreigner with the gut to set a Nigerian ablaze?!! Common!!

How did he escape? Where are the rest because he couldn't have fomented such heinous act alone?

My greatest fear is that only two figures- Religious figures and Political figures- in Nigeria can help allay the fears and douse the tension.

However, they are found wanting and grossly irresponsible. Imagine ATIKU deleted his tweet because he was greeted with barrage of insult from northern youths concerning 2023 election. Imagine the Imam that said they should release the boy- consequently protecting him.

Do you still think we are one?

IamMichael

NO we can never be one Nigeria anymore. Fuuuck dem ass lickers typing shiiittt online.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ChuksHills(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/

This people can only decisive humans but can't decisive God.. They have finally freed the killers telling us rubbish. Curse be upon them and their generations till eternity.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Holaomoakin(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
You still call them students?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Khaysee: 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
He no go better for the pilice and people who kept him a student with profile in the school is a foreigner
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by starstaz(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Unheard of! Can a small benin republic allow a nigerian from saki to come into their territory to commit egregious sin as killing and burning their citizen and allow such culprits to run back to Nigeria.
Enough of this embarrasment. Police pls do your job or president Buhari should raise a team of Elite army to invade Niger republic and smoke out the culprit. Or else create a new war front between Nigeria and Niger. It worth it. Bad to saner minds that a foreign entered our border killed a citizen and walk away freely. Unheard of!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by lightdream: 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
The system is full of jokers. Nothing is new to the ear again. Direct way to say the case is buried...
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kuginzi: 2:25pm On May 15, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
The question is, do followers of Christ stone people to death for the crime of blasphemy? Do the Jews, who are the original keepers of this Levetical law you quoted stone blasphers to death?

I would advise you to read what the Levetical law on Adultery prescribes and then read about the woman caught in adultery that Jesus saved her life, therein your questions will be answered
That's my problem with most Christians. They'll permutate or manipulate any verse that does not suit them. Something that is written clearly in the Bible.
The fact that the Jews does not practice it doesn't mean it is not in the Bible. Anyway, If this is the case, then do you believe with me that the Bible is not inspired by God?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by DOM7: 2:29pm On May 15, 2022
This lie is not adding up, Niger Muslim are not this barberic,plus who is the person tell you the lies he is not a Nigerian,he is no longer in Nigeria? Just for the sake of not to annoy the bigots. You may succeeded in covering him but you will not succeed in escaping God's judgement
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by FlyingKing: 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
teadrake:

You must be living in fool paradise if you believe this nonsense. If this were to be true, you know what would have happened.

So tell me where are they getting their doctrine from and back for all the atrocities they are committing in the name of religion.

Anyway, judgement is for the Lord and is because we are living a country without visionary leaders.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by teadrake(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2022
engrchykae:
there is nothing glorious about the book of indoctrination called Koran, rather than glory, it has brought gory to those who naively accepted it's anti human teachings.
You obviously comment on what you have no knowledge about. If I were you, I wouldn't let actions of few misguided people be a determinant to judging situation such as this. Be well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Naijaprosper: 2:38pm On May 15, 2022
The government or whoever can choose to release the perpetrators, or pretend not to have seen them till the noise dies down and people forget about the issue.

But these kinds of cases, whether perpetrated by Christians or Moslems will one day lead to the tearing apart of any nation.

Remember, earlier in our history, when Christians from the east were killed in reliours riots in the north, nothing happened to northerners living in the east, but today it is not so.

So any leadership with good foresight must come down hard on any person who commits such act, irrespective of their religion, in order to have any nation at all called Nigeria tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Joezinho: 2:40pm On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by teadrake(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

So tell me where are they getting their doctrine from and back for all the atrocities they are committing in the name of religion.

Anyway, judgement is for the Lord and is because we are living a country without visionary leaders.
I'm a resident of the north and I know what I'm saying. The atrocities committed by these people is deep rooted in culture rather than what Islam preaches. For goodness sake, have you ever found any tribe committing such? I will share a personal story with you that happened in Sokoto many years ago during one of the religious crisis.
A well-to-do man, Yoruba by tribe and a Muslim lived among the natives and they observed prayers together.
He was an auto mechanic and quite successful as well. Few months down the line, he expanded his business and bought tippers for construction business. The natives started querying him; that was he the only one??
When crisis brew, a fellow worshipper with whom they prayed together, a man he considered as friend was the one that alerted him to run away with his family alongside his 6months old pregnant wife.
When he observed things might take a deep turn, he advised to hide them in his house so as to prevent the pathetic youth from harming them. As news broke out, they were already in the neighborhood looking for non natives. Brother, it doesn't matter if you were Muslim or Christian; so far you're not indigenous.
My brother, the native man orchestrated the sad event as he informed the youth of the man's and his family whereabouts and they inserted a knife into the belly of a 6months old pregnant wife in presence of this man and the man he considered a friend.
The man even boasted that how can you come far places and be packing all our money.

Please this is not a fabrication or a fairly tales. You can even enquire from the southerners that lived in the north in the past. They understand better.
This uncle relocated down to the south. He lost his wife and three children.
The ideology of these people is not enshrined in religion. Matter of fact, Islam forbids killing of even an animal in an unjust manner.
That is why it is recommended that if you want to slaughter an animal e.g cattle, ensure you have a sharp knife so the animal wouldn't suffer. I am a Muslim, conversant with the teaching of the glorious Qur'an. I swear to you, it was never stated anywhere that you should kill anyone that insult the prophet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Diligence: 2:59pm On May 15, 2022
Northern brutes think alike no matter who or what they are.

They won't hurt themselves. They only understand one language - JUSTICE!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by onyxo76(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2022
escaped or released? this country ehn
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kuginzi: 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
I hate the way people brag on Nairaland forum. I hate COWARDS!! and whoever talks too much is a BIG COWARD.
They say "Action speak louder than words" but the reverse is the case on Nairaland.
What has happened has happened. The only solution to this is; if really you are touched by the incidence, then travel to Sokoto State where the perpetrators are and unleash whatever havoc you wish or you can on them. But bragging under your keyboard, crying for war on Nairaland is what I dislike.
Pls note; War on Nairaland is called a Keyboard war(online war) for the Cowards. Pls deliver this message to your Keyboard war commander.
#STOPDISTURBINGUSIFYOUCAN'TACT
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by connection77: 3:11pm On May 15, 2022
Blood of innocent is crying in the grave now. Some people who don't even know what transpire that lead to the death of Deborah will have their children sharing part of the pain to forth generation
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Sion47: 3:29pm On May 15, 2022
I give everybody 2 more days to wail and nag about that unfortunate incident, thenceforth, we will move on as if nothing ever happened just as we have moved on in cases of Aluu 5, Timothy of Lekki boarding school, Ataga, Osinachi to mention but just a few.

MAY RELIGION NOT HAPPEN TO ME AND MY BELOVED ONES

MAY NIGERIA NOT HAPPEN TO ME.

Karl Max was right
Religion is the opium of the people.

They fight for their god and pray for their god to fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by starstaz(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2022
Greatlee54:
The northerners own this country, make no mistake.
U are not correct with this statement. I will keep my mess U in my pocket.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Befidel: 3:39pm On May 15, 2022
All these are fallacy from bunch of wicked people...sadist... they all have hands on it.
And are planning to commit more.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by FlyingKing: 3:44pm On May 15, 2022
teadrake:

I'm a resident of the north and I know what I'm saying. The atrocities committed by these people is deep rooted in culture rather than what Islam preaches. For goodness sake, have you ever found any tribe committing such? I will share a personal story with you that happened in Sokoto many years ago during one of the religious crisis.
A well-to-do man, Yoruba by tribe and a Muslim lived among the natives and they observed prayers together.
He was an auto mechanic and quite successful as well. Few months down the line, he expanded his business and bought tippers for construction business. The natives started querying him; that was he the only one??
When crisis brew, a fellow worshipper with whom they prayed together, a man he considered as friend was the one that alerted him to run away with his family alongside his 6months old pregnant wife.
When he observed things might take a deep turn, he advised to hide them in his house so as to prevent the pathetic youth from harming them. As news broke out, they were already in the neighborhood looking for non natives. Brother, it doesn't matter if you were Muslim or Christian; so far you're not indigenous.
My brother, the native man orchestrated the sad event as he informed the youth of the man's and his family whereabouts and they inserted a knife into the belly of a 6months old pregnant wife in presence of this man and the man he considered a friend.
The man even boasted that how can you come far places and be packing all our money.

Please this is not a fabrication or a fairly tales. You can even enquire from the southerners that lived in the north in the past. They understand better.
This uncle relocated down to the south. He lost his wife and three children.
The ideology of these people is not enshrined in religion. Matter of fact, Islam forbids killing of even an animal in an unjust manner.
That is why it is recommended that if you want to slaughter an animal e.g cattle, ensure you have a sharp knife so the animal wouldn't suffer. I am a Muslim, conversant with the teaching of the glorious Qur'an. I swear to you, it was never stated anywhere that you should kill anyone that insult the prophet.

Hmmmmmmm, well I understand you very well and I have witnessed some of the narrative you gave become all of my father's children were born in Kano except one and I have witnessed the exact issue you just narrated. May God help us.

I believed you are one of the educated ones that understand both the reading and the teaching of the QUR'AN but as a Muslim and a northern what do you think you can do to discourage this atrocities among your people.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by jclassiq(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
Okay. Idiotsss
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Truvelisback(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Their Heart is as black as their Uniform.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by NaijaCars4sale: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Stories upon stories
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Gainman: 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
IBRAHEEM8:
You don't simply have Sense

between who is supporting killing and someone who is preaching peace. Which of them get sense. Devil have harden you people's mind so u don't know d right path
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by seunayantokun(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
under which law insulting someone religion is permissible.

Nigeria is multireligious, multinational, and secular. Blasphemy is not recognised by the law of the country. Religion is a personal thing. If we all had to defend our religions, it would be war across the country. We Christians don't kill or fight for Christ, and you know that. Don't you? That's why you assume you have a monopoly of violence. If we decided to apply your law, there wouldn't be peace. Is that what Allah wants? Please think about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.