Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56713 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by micronut(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Haaaa... Olopa ẹ sì bẹru Ọlọhun. Fear God o.

Escaped to where Go find him now àbí Niger na London? And he is not the only one in the video, they are many. Are they all from Niger? Ọ̀gá ooo.

By the way guys check my Profile picture, I have a landed property for sale in Ibadan urgently. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by jeff1993: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Bbb
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by olaboy33(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
U 8h
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by marosmart(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by akezn: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
This country is just a joke. Escaped, how?

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by AntonVince: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
Just as predicted, the murderer has been covertly released to placate his protesting Muslim brothers.
Claiming that he has escaped is nothing but a ploy to get some buffer and evade further backlash from Christians demanding justice.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to disagree with those calling Nigeria a "Zo0".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
read your bibles yourselves and not listening to prosperity pastors....

punishment for blasphemy is death....!!
its in your bibles....!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by donnie(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
LIES... God will will punish you, evil government.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:37am On May 15, 2022
NORMAL!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by 007lss: 8:37am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by ajericho(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win

Bloodthirsty animals, y'all should go your separate ways and practice your stupid belief

7 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by southsouthking(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
There was a country.
Look at the type of people i share Same country with.
RIP Deborah.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by shiwex: 8:38am On May 15, 2022
Buhari ruined this country...
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Infamous(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
Very convenient.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by bikefab(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Shame on you lots.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win
But you are still the poverty capital of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Watersly(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by slivertongue: 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Imagine, Nigeria police and excuses are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2022
set those u arrested free..she was the cause of her death..let others learn to tolerate each other religion..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by VeryWickedMan: 8:39am On May 15, 2022
He has been released to appease the rioters.

Expect to see him pop up in the next 15 years as a Minister of Technology & Communication. grin

7 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by generalwo(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
And like play like play, the issue will die down... We will probably only remember Deborah the next time someone is killed all in the name of religion.... And then the prime suspects will escape... And then the cycle continues.... Welcome to Nigeria!!!!
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Lamanii22(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
you can’t be an atheist in this Nigeria… a part of you still believe in Jesus…. Stop all these atheist nonsense….. Christianity is all about peace, love and forgiveness, Christ is the beginning and the end of the Bible, he is the message there…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Jack005(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:

this is how to solve issues,ofcourse....
people like you are just too stvpid....
See love..
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
one nigeria...indeed smh.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Donkalio: 8:40am On May 15, 2022
No religion or group of persons is monopoly of violence, na Niger-Delta oil still dey keep us as one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Lamanii22(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
generalwo:
And like play like play, the issue will die down... We will probably only remember Deborah the next time someone is killed all in the name of religion.... And then the prime suspects will escape... And then the cycle continues.... Welcome to Nigeria!!!!
you got that right
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by eedimo(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2022
THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Naijanascam: 8:41am On May 15, 2022
Family affair.......he will still be recruited during elections
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by LIGHTROOM: 8:41am On May 15, 2022
I think this statement coming from police should be criminalize, this is third degree rascality coming from police.
This is rascality taking too far
This is rascality at it peak
What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) / Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.