Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm (16696 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / Senate, FEC: Ex-Governors Call The Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by okwusdaddy: 10:31am On May 15, 2022
Nawaoh.Someone was brutally murdered and you are blaming Christianity and not the government who has allowed people to take laws into thier own hands.I am sure you would also blame Christianity for all the woes of this Country.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by jonnieoneng: 10:31am On May 15, 2022
This Deborah Samuel episode has gone to show that there are a lot of poorly trained Children with no home training in Northern Nigeria.

I am beginning to believe in the call for a referendum. I will never think of killing an Unarmed Mala, just because he says something untowards about Jesus Christ. So, why would anyone simply burn an innocent School Girl for saying something they consider to be against their Prophet.

This is highly unacceptable and I am sorry to say, we haven't yet seen the end of this matter.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by organicfoods(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Where was the calmness when she was killed?

Where was the calmness when the idiot was boasting about setting her on fire?

Where was the calmness where some northerners were speaking from both side of the mouth?

Will calmness bring the departed back?

Will calmness fix the whole situation?
Calmness...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Lapilolo: 10:33am On May 15, 2022
It will be well with you all... Hypocracy of the highest order.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by REALretep(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2022
ogododo:

According to the statement, “The Northern governors appeal for calm following reports of the hijack of a peaceful protest which later turned violent and led to the imposition of a curfew in Sokoto metropolis.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-samuel-northern-governors-call-for-calm/
Peaceful protest which later turned violent indeed.
Let's keep using English language to deceive ourselves.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by okwusdaddy: 10:37am On May 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
I see some idiots quoting some Bible verses that talks about blasphemy and how the punishment is death

But let me educate some of you...
the 1999 constitution supercedes any religious law ...weda christian or Muslim law...in the 1999 constitution, taking the law into ones hand is an offence... Murder is an offence...

The last time I checked, anyone who blasphem in Islam is taking to a sharia court where his or her faith is decided...not mob action
Nawaoh.Someone was brutally murdered and some people are busy blaming Christianity and not the government who has allowed people to take laws into thier own hands.I am sure they would also blame Christianity for all the woes of this Country.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by holycup(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2022
They should just hasten up and bring the perpetrators to justice.For cutting the innocent girls life short.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by baretalk: 10:48am On May 15, 2022
Hypocrites, all closet religious extremist. You people continue destroying your region with blind religious fanaticism.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Rotji(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2022
The very stupid and 5th columnist governor has again refused to condemn the animals barbarism, he has refused to call for the prosecution of the vampiric dinosaurs who lynched the innocent girl. He is asking for calmness as usual without addressing the crux of the matter. But if the reverse is the case he will barking and ranting, these wolves in sheep's clothing will soon get it in their own coins. Banzaye kawai
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by tesppidd: 10:55am On May 15, 2022
When these Muslim fanatics do these like these that's when you hear government reactions like;
"we condemn these acts, the security agencies should carry out a thorough investigation"

But when it happens at other parts of the country you then hear stuff like;
"we call on the security agencies to immediately arrest and prosecute the perpetrators"

Double standards hun!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by tesppidd: 10:57am On May 15, 2022
Rotji:
The very stupid and 5th columnist governor has again refused to condemn the animals barbarism, he has refused to call for the prosecution of the vampiric dinosaurs who lynched the innocent girl. He is asking for calmness as usual without addressing the crux of the matter. But if the reverse is the case he will barking and ranting, these wolves in sheep's clothing will soon get it in their own coins. Banzaye kawai
Don't mind those fuuckkkers!

The strongest word they used there was "investigate"

No use of the word "arrest" No use of the word "prosecute"
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by LastProphet: 10:57am On May 15, 2022
DOTian:
This very governor of plateau state is biggest executive idiot in this country..
You hardly see him speaking up when his people are being killed but when it comes to defending the nebulous interests of the socalled One North, he's all over the place.. Very useless governor

Yes most useless after yaya bello and ikpeazu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by VEHINTOLAR: 11:21am On May 15, 2022
MrCGPA:
Bunch of Hippocrates. They all supported the killing indirectly. They should keep killing for their gods but one day enough will be enough.

That "one day" has to be now ! How many more innocent people will those religious fanatics kill before that "one day" comes eventually ? Will it ever come ?Deborah's case must be used to put an end to such barbaric killings and impunity in our society. It is Deborah's turn today,who knows whose turn it will be tomorrow ? Everybody that participated in the brutal murder of that poor girl must be brought to face justice. They all must be killed too ! This is the only way to stop that nonsense going forward. The northern governors cannot be telling the aggrieved people to calm down when justice is not seen being served and the perpetrators of the heinous crime seem to be under their protection too !
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by antibullshit: 11:40am On May 15, 2022
DOTian:
This very governor of plateau state is biggest executive idiot in this country..
You hardly see him speaking up when his people are being killed but when it comes to defending the nebulous interests of the socalled One North, he's all over the place.. Very useless governor
I am from plateau state and I can tell you for free that the average plateau person does not consider him or herself a northener.The idiot governor only does that to further his political ambition .

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by haslaw(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2022
I condemn what has happened to the young lady.

However, we must learn to condemn actions that can cause crisis in the country.

There are a lot of Christian extremist in Nigeria and the Christian clergy are not doing anything to stop them from attacking Muslims.

Deborah Samuel was one of such Christian extremists who enjoyed insulting the religion of Islam.

Making inflammatory statements about other people's religion is evil that could quickly lead to anachy.

This life is about "live and let's live" and you are likely to have a crisis in your hands when you go against that.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Perfecttouchade: 11:42am On May 15, 2022
If justice is not served in this case then it means the government is saying that anyone can kill and go Scot free...is this a meaning of freedom to kill?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by misterjosh(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
Hijack of which peaceful protest... angry angry
Protest that was organized with every intent of wrecking havoc
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by mhktaryan: 12:07pm On May 15, 2022
I swear since this incident occurred, I no get joy for any Muslim again. Make Dem just stay far away from me like bad energy. Awon ERANKO lasan lasan
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Chickensoup: 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
DMerciful:
They did not call for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the murderers. What a joke!
You mean the murderer was released in the name of escaped. It's Nigeria we are in don't you remember.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by brainhgeek(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
This matter is 10% religious failure and 90% failure of the government.
America, France, German and most developing countries have muslims. However, there has never been a barbaric display of madness over insulting a prophet as we have seen in Nigeria. Her government is both bias and a total failure
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Bfly: 2:33pm On May 15, 2022
On the level of Religion, they didn't do so much wrong.
But on the level of Civilization, they must be brought to the law. They must not go unpunished.

Let leave religion out of this unless we are ready for religious war because every true believers would be ready to die for what they believe in.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by snoopz: 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
They're telling the Christians to be calm but their evil brothers should do what ?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by darediamond(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
Northern Nigeria And AAAAAALLL THERE LEADERS STARTING FROM EMIR OF SOKOTO ARE BUCH OF SENSELESS AND LAWLESS INDIVIDUALS.

ISLAM IS A SCAM!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by President2001(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
Good move
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by Dokunland(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Deborah death...I still don't understand why anyone should kill for religion defense....I'm a Christian when I go out for evangelism people tell you there's nothing Called God....by now people in that category should have been killed....Nothing should support this crazy act.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by fisayo02(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2022
You people should act , stop this talks . how do u console her family? Arrest those evil doers then u can say all this . are there no laws in Nigeria. How can you kill someone in a Broad day light and be boosting.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm by knowhowk: 11:23pm On May 15, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!
. Hmmm ! You made a Strong Point here ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.