Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84849 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by BrownRoofRep: 10:39pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.
This posts marks you as a sponsor of that heinous act.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Zulu2022: 10:43pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:

Reason deeply!
If the God of the lady isn't powerless by doing nothing and leave u guys, His followers, fight for the unjust murder, then i can conclude that it is perhaps the characteristic of a powerful God to allow His followers defend Him.
Thus, the killers' God cannot be called powerless.
They murdered her to defend their powerful God as u guys are insulting them to defend your powerful God.
Otherwise, the both Gods are powerless.
Reason deeply!
Nigeria christain are fighting fr the young gals life been caught, unlike some idiot fighting fr there gods,who blasphemy nd who no do...de use ur brain
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ayo83: 10:44pm On May 15, 2022
Baba has said it that he does not know if there will be nigeria before the general election... honestly we need to seccession

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Sunnybabe(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I wonder why u judged her like this without even knowing what she said or do. See the way u are talking as if u are there.

May God forgive you.

Sincerely, some people are just EVIL

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by samonak(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Our God the Almighty God works in mysterious ways beyond the understanding of mere mortals like you. Our God is not a magician, He is slow in anger but His anger endureth forever. Muslims are playing with fire, not physical fire but supernatural fire beyond their understanding.

God said in the Bible that He will put a sword among our enemies so that their sons will butcher one another and sorrow will never depart from them.

God has been warning and rewarding Northern Muslims and all violent Islamic nations but they refuse to listen and change.

Do you think Boko Haram and Banditry are ordinary? The same Muslims will wake up and attack fellow Muslims, kill, behead and roast each other in a senseless endless war of terror and you think God is not working?

In the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, was it not mostly Igbos and Christians that Northerners always killed in their frequent religious violence to the joy of other Muslims that watched and blamed Igbos for not staying in their region?

Fast forward to the year 2010 and beyond, the same Muslims now wake up to massacre fellow Muslims for no justifiable reason and you think such things are ordinary?

Tell me one violent Islamic nation that is not at war? Is it Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, just name it? If they are not fighting full blown war, they are busy killing each other in the name of terrorism or power. So don't think you understand God's ways.

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who kill by sword will die by the sword. Sword will never depart from Northern Nigeria until they repent and apologize for innocent bloods they have shed in the name of their powerless Allah and Mohammed
Flesh and blood did not reveal this level of insight to you, you're really in the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Allisgud: 10:50pm On May 15, 2022
Garuba sheu should come and answer this question
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by zhad(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
You Mean Jesus is God ? You're making some senses before the last statement. Jesus is not god or God. He's a prophet ! A messenger I believe. If you like call him Son of God but not God.
backnbeta:
On point. Why kill to defend a supposedly powerful god? Several times I hear people mock Jesus but I just believe it's out of ignorance! Never has it crossed my mind to fight for Him because I know He is a merciful God and a powerful God who is capable of defending Himself!

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Zulu2022: 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:

Very funny you.
Xtians absolute belief and hypocrisy!
Religious people are the same.
The cruelty of xtians against humanity is even worse. From ancient extermination of innocent tribes by Jewish prophets such as Joshua, David, Moses and the rest. Elijah slaughtered 800 people cold blooded simply because they didn't worship Yahweh.
Xtian crusaders slaughtered million innocent people across the globe to defend and spread xtianity. Just to defend d so called powerful God.

If u think your God is punishing them by killing eachother then their God has been punishing xtians to have killed over 60million and over 40 million xtians during 1st and 2nd world wars respectively.
Currently, their God seem to be punishing xtian Russia and Ukraine to be wasting eachother.

Your so called powerful God allow them to be the most rapidly growing community in the globe with close to about 1.9bn population.

Religious people are the same everywhere.
in this modern age of human right,u are looking fr one to kill ND u re educated to type all this,nawaoo some ppl deserve to be kept in timid village where the will farming nd won't know wat is internet talk more of speaking good English like u do bt with backward thinking
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Godswrath(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
Say it boldly, Islam god is useless and powerless, that's why his gullible followers followed him sheepishly and always fight tooth and nail to defend him, What a big shame.

How can mortals defend a so called god? If truly he's divine.......
They are doomed just like their so called god/prophet.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by samonak(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
kingthreat:
But really, this Doctor is stupid. UK has Islamic terrorists too. If one of them chooses to go terrorist on him now, he has himself to blame.
Make your point, but don't make inciteful statements. Not everyone is civilized even in the civilized world.

You think UK is like Nigeria, Pakistan or any other Islamic country where "honour" killing is permitted? They'll fish out any terrorist from whichever rock he's hiding.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by AmuRubber(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2022
engrchykae:
ANYTIME THESE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS TRY TO KILL ANYONE FOR BLASPHEMY, THEY WILL GET MORE INSULTS ON THEIR SILLY PAEDOPHILE PROPHET.
A MOHAMED THAT MARRIED AN OLD WIDOW BECAUSE OF HER MONEY(A SUGAR BOY )
THEN KILLED THE UNFORTUNATE WOMAN AND INHERITED HER WEALTH.
NOW THAT HE HAS THE WOMAN'S WEALTH AND KILLED THE WOMAN
HE MARRIED A LITTLE GIRL AISHA
AS A PROMISCUOUS FOOL, HE CONTRACTED GONORRHEA
WHEN HE STARTED PISSING PUS FILLED URINE, HE HAD TO INVENT A METHOD TO COVER UP, SO AS A CLEVER MONKEY, HE INVENTED THE ART OF STOOPING LIKE WOMEN TO URINATE AFTER WHICH WATER IS USED TO WATCH AND POUR MORE WATER TO PREVENT THE PUS FROM SHOWING.
I PITY HIS FOOLISH FOLLOWERS

Na wa o! shocked
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Zulu2022: 11:01pm On May 15, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Her audio comment is still available. You don't understand Hausa, so you won't comprehend what she said. Don't think the translation that has been trending online is all that she said. The translator didn't complete the last sentence of her statement, because it is very hurtful and heavy on the tongue of a to repeat her blasphemous statement.
Moreover, that was not even the first blasphemous statement she made. It is a reply to a threat where she was asked to retract her comment and apologize. But she stabornly refused and replied to the threat that nothing will happen to her. Then towards the end of her statement she insulted the prophet.
so de talk up law in there hand asap,if u support Dem,may wat befall de family befall u
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by generalwo(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

..... U don't speak like an educated person.... If everyone respected their boundaries, this will not happen... The lady did not just wake up to start insulting anyone.... A whatsapp group for the school should be meant for strictly educational activities... Some people started posting religious stuffs in the group and she asked them to stop posting the nonsense and it's enough to murder and burn her Nothing justifies the manner in which that lady was killed..... Nothing!!!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by generalwo(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..
.... What happened now is very clear.... This isn't illiteracy..... Because students who are supposed to be considered educated and civilized took active parts in this killing.... If u say it's illiteracy, how come there are erudite scholars in other parts of the world who aid terrorists in their ways?? There is something not right with that religion.... I don't know but it seems to permit its followers at some point to spill blood with the promise of beautiful virgins and paradise!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by bromama675: 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
They say "Islam is a religion of peace"........................................................................................................................ We may need some extra piece of proofs for this statement.............................................. Can someone help in expatiating this claim, please?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by generalwo(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.
.... U don't know what transpired and u concluded she's unwise How i wish she could get up and knock some senses into your head..... How would u feel if you speak your mind about some disturbances and because you used the word nonsense, u are chased in broad day light, stoned, beaten, and eventually burnt to death
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by walexsho(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2022
Lightorder:
that is why we leave our God to do HIS bidding and fight and not like you helpers of your gods and mr mohammed

If you leave your god to do his biding you won't be shouting around for the perpetrators to be jailed.
Infact there won't be need for typing and draining your battery on Nairaland.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

she didn’t do another wrong. They asked how she passed her last semester exam and she said jesus did it for her. Some muslims in the group were trying to make her retract her statement and she refused then went on to say the WhatsApp group was created to inform them of tests and not for religious squabbles and they said she blasphemed and that was the beginning of her end.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by when2(f): 11:41pm On May 15, 2022
Jesus is a mighty God, he is a mighty God!
×2
All powers bow before him, he is a mighty God! ×2

Every other gods bow before him, he is a mighty God!

He doesn't need any barbarians to fight for him, he is a mighty God!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by chaloskyx: 11:42pm On May 15, 2022
Truth is he's not as powerless as God of Christians who see his people murdered and does not do anything about it. even all the so called men of God are silent about one of their members being killed why should people even take the religion serious? you fast, pay tithe, offering, attend holy ghost cross overs, night vigils and cross night service all for what to be continued to be preyed upon by the Muslims why then do Christians worship a God who cant defend or help his people is it not the same God that helped the people of Egypt so what is different about him these days. that's right everything in your bible are made up stories that never happened and that's a fact God does not exist
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Asour: 12:16am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

Your comments are somewhat insensitive.
Especially since you don't know the exact details of events. — except that an innocent lady was terribly murdered.

For the non Muslims shops owners whose shops were looted after the riot broke out, were they unwise too?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On May 16, 2022
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by rockmite: 12:18am On May 16, 2022
The Hypocrisy of Dr Oluwafunmilayo and Ranting Xtians!!!

If xtian God isn't powerless like theirs why call for the arrest of the perpetrators of the dastard act? It is needless since the powerful God can punish them.

They defend their powerless God with jungle justice and u are also defending your powerless God by ranting and wailing.

If u are sure that your God is powerful stop wailing, let Him punish them.

Unfortunately, your God won't do anything.

Their God showed face in 600AD, His followers have been rapidly growing since then and will soon surpass d followers of your God. Even when wicked blood thirsty crusaders discovered that your God was defenceless, they waged wars against them to defend your supposed powerful God, yet they survive and grow in number and will surpass population of xtians.
Comparing the 2 powerless gods, theirs is better based on the available facts
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gaskiyamagana: 12:22am On May 16, 2022
when2:
Jesus is a mighty God, he is a mighty God!
×2
All powers bow before him, he is a mighty God! ×2

Every other gods bow before him, he is a mighty God!

He doesn't need any barbarians to fight for him, he is a mighty God!
Your brain is good as the teacher below;

1+1= 11
2×2 = 22
2+1= 21
4÷2= =42
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gaskiyamagana: 12:25am On May 16, 2022
bromama675:
They say "Islam is a religion of peace"........................................................................................................................ We may need some extra piece of proofs for this statement.............................................. Can someone help in expatiating this claim, please?
Go to Christian website, the information is there.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Baeton: 12:29am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

You're an idiot period
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gaskiyamagana: 12:29am On May 16, 2022
BSdetective:
How about the God of Deborah?
If they slap your left side cheek, turn the right side to be slapped too.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Dpundict: 12:34am On May 16, 2022
I am one of those fortunate enough to escape being killed in the north as a corper. I was serving in birnin kebbi and had to buy food stuff from the central market. Everytime I went there I wore something to cover my crested vest so they will not know I am a corper. The man I was buying food stuff from as a faithful customer always prayed for me in Arabic. Unknown to me, he thought I was a soldier as I have only skin cut as a hairstyle and beardless too. So he would pray every time that they should post me to borno so that BH will kill me, I was always saying Amen until when Nysc extended service by one month for my stream and I had to go buy food stuff one more time.
On this day, 1st Oct, 2016, a shia Muslim woman of yoruba origin but married to a hausa Shia Muslim man, came to buy from him to and hearing the prayers looked surprised and stylishly motioned to me to follow her, I did and once out of sight she turned and questioned me if I heard Arabic and I said no and she asked when the prayers started to which I replied December 2015. She then told me all he was praying for me in Arabic and warned me to be careful with the man. I went back to him, exposed my crested vest and held out my ID card and then I told him all he had prayed for me will happen to any member of his family serving in any of the forces immediately I leave kebbi but i have paid him openly before so he couldn't shout I stole from him as I was still holding my change and that same day the man that sells palm oil to me told me if I was ibo then I would have been their enemy but since i was from asaba in Delta state, i am their friend. All this happened in the same place and same hour. So imagine if he had raised alarm I stole or insulted their prophet!!
Location was Birnin Kebbi central Market, I was a corper at the Court premises near Government House. Lodge is directly opposite GTB and Zenith Bank.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by when2(f): 12:36am On May 16, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Your brain is good as the teacher below;

1+1= 11
2×2 = 22
2+1= 21
4÷2= =42

All powers belongs to Jesus!
He is a mighty God!
He is the king of Kings and lord of Lords!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Milka1(f): 12:44am On May 16, 2022
I am not in support of the killing,but let's tell ourselves the truth,the said is from the North I believe,and I believe in her family or generation,she has either one Muslim among her family,and secondly she must have known the do's and don't of the religion,she supposed to have guard her mouth judiciously,it was her loud mouth that killed her,and at the same Time, immediately she was asked to apologized,she would have done so Immediately,all these won't have result,but instead she continue talking and audio recording and posting.the Bible says we should be wise,I believe when ur in an environment,we should be guardedly by the peoples culture and tradition,MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Ate247(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
why are you sorry to say. He is very foolish, period.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Deldrax29: 1:23am On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:

I pray you will have sense one day

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.